Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
241 user(s) are online (219 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  L98
The GM designation for the 5.7 liter, (350 cubic inch), TPI motor. This motor was used in other GM vehicles, but was used in the Corvette from 1985 t...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2023/9/22 13:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

RAINING AGAIN, ANOTHER EARLY MORNING THUNDERSHOWER. 69 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH, 78 TODAY'S PREDICTED HIGH.

DARLING WIFE'S TRIP TO COLORADO WITH #1 DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SHORT CIRCUITED BY SIL GETTING KUNG FLU.. THEY WERE GOING TOMORROW, NOW MAYBE MONDAY, IF AT ALL.

YESTERDAY IT CLEARED OFF AND WAS VERY NICE. GLASS GUYS CAME AND REPLACED THE WINDSHIELD IN DW'S LITTLE BLUE CAR. TODAY LOOKS LIKE RAIN ALL DAY, A TWO NAP'ER FO' SHO'.
Posted on: 2023/9/22 13:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

LOL I love how certain women like to piss you off then blame YOU for being nasty.

Attach file:

jpg  Don't poke.jpg (37.76 KB)
852_650da70b17730.jpg 300X300 px
Posted on: 2023/9/22 14:39

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2023/9/22 15:59

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2023/9/22 16:01

teebee Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Hey guys, damp morning here in Branson. Rained here last night, don't know how much, but has made it a bit muggy this morning. Not much planned here today.

We did hit two shows yesterday. "tHAT Mentalist Guy" who proceeded to freaking blow our minds. At one point, he chose 7 people to write their name on a card, and write down the name of a “childhood pets name”. I was chosen too. They had a member of the audience pick them up, no looking at them. Then they mixed them good and picked one and sealed it in an opaque (black) envelope. Then had another member of the audience come hold it up. He asked all of us (7) to think about what we wrote. Pretty soon he asked if someone had the initials RB. Then he said “I’m getting a fragrance, this is unusual, Do you like to cook?” Does your name have something to do with cooking?  “No” she says, I jump in and say, “Yes it does.” He then says “in your mind, spell your name….. eww, it’s a long one. OHH! It’s Rosemary !  B… Buchanan, No, BACHMAN.” Then he said he was seeing the color Blue, but the pet isn’t a bird, does the color blue have any reference? Rosemary responded “No”, I said,  Yes it does! He then said Oh the name is Sky? (the name of the only dog we ever had)  He went on to another item. Then came up and said, “Tom, is there a Tom?” I raised my hand and then he said, “Well, we already know your last name.  Think about your pet…. Oh, that’s sweet, you really liked this pet.  That’s nice… Oh, the pets name was Candy (which was the name of the only pet I had a a kid). He then went on and finished the show and at the end he said How many of you noticed the board up here with the padlock on it? It had been there since before the show started. He explained how  thing’s come into his mind and he’ll just write it down whether it makes sense or not and that he had written these down before the show started. He brings the locked and covered board up front, unlocks it and removes the cover. On it, it has the words “blue, Sky, sweet and Candy” I just about crapped my pants.

The other show we saw was Reza, an illusionist (Magician). He was freaking awesome as well. Made motorcycles appear in front of our eyes, transported people (from the audience, as a matter of fact one of our friends was one, so not a 'plant') from the stage to the back of the theater within a matter of maybe 5 seconds...made her promise not to tell how it was done, and she hasn't as of yet. At the end of the show he made a full sized helicopter appear in front of our eyes.....

If you ever get to Branson, or anywhere else these two are performing, I would highly recommend going to one of their shows, well worth the time/money.

Headed to Lamberts for supper this evening.
Posted on: 2023/9/22 17:32

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

yeah.... NBC and Huffandpuff.... gotta be thinking it be fake news.... it does not matter how crooked Biden is or what he has done or that he is an empty shell... folks don't care... as long as they keep getting money that is being printed everyday.... so if they don't care why would we about Trump.... the thing Trump recognizes is the business of this country is business... when everyone is getting ahead a lot of things get better.

well.... that almost got me started.... I better hold off...

got a DOT physical today to keep my CDL current..... might ride the HD over.... stay fresh Guru's
Posted on: 2023/9/22 17:32

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I don't support the current day Democrats in the least or giveaway social programs. Conservatve is how I roll. But I'm also an asshole.

Posted on: 2023/9/22 19:32

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2023/9/22 19:37

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Oh... Almost forgot. TGIF Hummina hummina hummina!

Attach file:

jpg  HCF 0921.jpg (62.41 KB)
852_650ded33181d6.jpg 525X640 px
Posted on: 2023/9/22 19:38

vetteblondie Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4652 Posts

Ah yes, poor AI, can get pretty faces decent but still adds extra fingers to people lol. But hey, I'm probably the only one here who even saw fingers, amirite?
I also don't need to get started on politics, I see evil on both sides and I find myself somewhere in the middle. I don't think there even should be political parties at all, just pick the candidate and vote. Political parties and the divisions they create are the root of the problem besides greed.
Tee, that show in Branson would've freaked me straight out. I've not been there in several years, been meaning to get back that way, maybe in the spring or something when it's not so hot out. It's not that far from us, 4 hours. Then after can take a nice trip up to Springfield and travel some pretty backroads. Matter of fact, that sounds like a good round trip for us, we can loop over and see our friends near Jeff City.
Been a busy day at the office today, working on a lime yellow color change on a Corolla, two DARE police vehicles and a scattering of other assorted little things. Ready to go home. Took the Rover to get windshield fixed on the policy we bought and he fixed the bad spot allright then caused it to split hairline two inches up and down from there. Didn't even bother to tell me till I left and came back, then said that it happens sometimes. I will be calling my company back Monday. I can barely see it, but I DO see it and I'm not happy. A new aftermarket glass is about a grand, an authentic Rover one is probably higher. Dude did say the only difference is the legit one has the name printed on it whereas aftermarket don't, said they're made at the same place. I'm wondering if he is just trying to get a larger replacement job out of me. And the carwash blew off my license plate, pulling plastic bolt anchor right out of the hole and now I have a big ass scratch back there. Can't win lately.
Posted on: 2023/9/22 21:43

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: FRIDAY THE TWENTYTOOTH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

I don't support the current day Democrats in the least or giveaway social programs. Conservative is how I roll. But I'm also an asshole.

..well then I'm thinking Trump would be a perfect fit for you.....and all of us....
Posted on: 2023/9/22 21:54

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Ah yes, poor AI, can get pretty faces decent but still adds extra fingers to people lol. But hey, I'm probably the only one here who even saw fingers, amirite?there.

ROFL. Fingers....... Those can have added benefits. LOL And no ..... I never saw the fingers.
Posted on: 2023/9/22 22:42

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.