Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
330 user(s) are online (241 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Rat Motor
GM production big block engines were known as Rat motors.

'W' Series:

5.7L 348ci - 1958 thru 1964
6.7L 409ci - 1961 thru 1965
7.0L 427ci (Z11...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7649 Posts

SAMHAIN STARTS AT SUNDOWN---
Posted on: 2023/10/31 13:13

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7649 Posts

MY FAVORITE MONTH IS OVER. CLEAR AND COLD, 23 AT TAHLEQUAH, 44 FOR THE HIGH. CALM NOW, NORTH WIND WILL KICK UP LATER. THE CHEROKEES ARE DIGGING OUT THEIR LONG WOOLES.

GOING TO TQ TODAY FOR DOG FOOD AND DINOSAUR BONES.

GO FOR IT, GURUS!
Posted on: 2023/10/31 13:23

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14739 Posts

...was out riding in big combines yesterday... very high tech no steering GPS machines... corn was coming out on one farmers fields at 350 bu up to hitting 400 occasionally on the yield monitor.... that is not a normal number.... most yields will be 100 bu less.... as the tractor pulling the grain cart comes up alongside the combine in the field so the combine can unload on the go.... the combine takes over the tractors controls keeping it right where it is supposed to be so nothing gets spilled.... the driver in the tractor just sits there and lets the combine do the steering and speed adjustments.... that's very cool....

good on you getting the MCM stuff VB..... dat what they call a side hustle....
Posted on: 2023/10/31 16:07

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Took care of the morning chore list. Getting ready to kick in some afternoon chores. It's freakin hot. High of 87 but there is a cool front coming soon so I'm very optimistic. I was reading about dessets that once had rivers and people of European decent living in China 4000 years ago. Recently saw some aerial shots near Mount Ararat of the possible remains of Noah's Ark. They found some bones and food remains that are being analyzed. The point being maybe the world was once covered in water so if the ice caps melt it's just history repeating itself. With all the smart people in the world humans really do some stupid stuff.

Attach file:

jpg  Mother Earth.jpg (110.91 KB)
852_65412f485cb36.jpg 1200X640 px
Posted on: 2023/10/31 16:46

vetteblondie Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Good afternoon, I wish I was in Tommy's territory, too cold here for me. Mom should've left me in Cali when they moved back here. Marcus that operation sounds cool, must be something to see. Big change from the old ways of doing things.
Kinda slow at the office today, not bothering me, I have a small bus coming Tuesday from a local college, did one for them couple years ago, same stuff just smaller scale. Y'all ready for trick or treaters? Arron went out last night to pick up something at WalMart, came back with chocolate bread, banana bread, 3 ice cream containers, 3 giant bags of candy and some other junk. Guess he had a sweet tooth although he said "candy is for kids but if we don't have many I guess I can eat it". I'm guessing that was his plan all along.
Yes, some of my MCM stuff is a side hustle, a friend had a shop I consigned some through, but I do collect. She's about to move and closed shop although she does auction stuff online, waiting for my cash out for the month. I think I might keep this lamp tho, and see if I can track an appropriate shade down. Those are just as high as the lamps.
Samhain blessings

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_2100.jpg (587.17 KB)
619_654139669830d.jpg 576X888 px

jpg  IMG_2031.jpg (367.51 KB)
619_6541396da64a5.jpg 1284X2778 px
Posted on: 2023/10/31 17:29

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, been busy the last couple of days. Yesterday morning it was a bit chilly, 15 is what the back deck thermo said. It did warm up better than the weather gurus were predicting, mid 40s. Today it was a balmy 18 when we got up, headed to the low 40s they say. Sunny and no wind to speak of. Should be a nice night for the T or Ters. It is supposed to warm back into the 60s and 70s tomorrow and beyond a few days.

Oh our Dr appointment last week was with a Wholistic Dr. She figured out quite a bit from our, very extensive, blood workup. Put us on some supplements, I feel better already.

Staining #1s Christmas/anniversary present today. Will make every effort to spray the finish tomorrow. Thursday we head over to the 'city' to install an Onyx shower unit. Hopefully only a two day job.
Posted on: 2023/10/31 17:34

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: LAST DAY OF OCTOBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Tee, I see a holistic doctor too, I'm due back for a complete workup redo, blood work, hormones, saliva testing, fecal testing you name it. Last time she did all that I literally got a book of all my stuff, blew my mind. Glad you feel better
Posted on: 2023/10/31 21:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.