Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
331 user(s) are online (264 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY THE 9th
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---

Attach file:

jpg  FLIRT.jpg (66.05 KB)
12496_654ce51fc60fe.jpg 480X490 px
Posted on: 2023/11/9 13:56

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY THE 9th
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

A DIM MORNING: CLOUDY, BREEZY, 53 DEGREES. THE PREDICTED HIGH IS 57 AND IT MAY RAIN THIS AFTER NOON. BUMMER!

I'LL MAKE A UN TO TAHLEQUAH FOR DINOSAUR BONES BEFORE THE RAIN STARTS.

CONSTERNATION AM GRISHEIM LAST NIGHT: DARLING WIFE LOST HER RINGS---THIS MORNING SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE.
HOPE SO.

LOOKS LIKE INDIAN SUMMER IS OVER :-(
Posted on: 2023/11/9 14:07

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: THURSDAY THE 9th
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
You might be a redneck if you whoop the sheriff's ass in your bean field while your combine is on fire

https://katv.com/news/local/elderly-ar ... edical-center-uhmc-searcy

They sure have some funny looking combines in Arkansas. You have to love the media. They are so stupid that it's funny. Pics don't match the story. Addresses are often misspoken. They don't know a 5th wheel from a ferris wheel. Often write a short story on something that should take a paragraph. And .... This is a developing story. We will inform you as the details emerge.

Still feeling energy challenged. Hope this isn't my new norm.
Posted on: 2023/11/9 14:30

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY THE 9th
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Yeah, our news media isn't the brightest. Our TV station here is a laughing stock, the 140 year old paper is going out of business due to mismanagement and getting rid of senior staff that knew what they were doing.
Dreary day here, rain coming they say, we need it. Got my bus approved and upsold even for more coverage so will get that ready to send to production here in a bit, waiting on atrium lady to get back to me on her glass, semi dude wants proofs but no money no workey and he can't seem to grasp that concept. Deposit first, my dude.
Tommy I hope you get your energy back soon. I'm 6 months out and still don't feel like I think I should. It hampered my vacation too, just didn't feel like doing things I normally would and, of course my friend that went with was a total b*tch about everything and that ruined it too. Out of 7 days she showed her tail when I asked to stay in just one single night so I could rest and not have to be running all over the place. Long story. Do what you can and listen to your body, if you need rest, then rest. Have you heard anything about your son? Still praying.
Posted on: 2023/11/9 15:39

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: THURSDAY THE 9th
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, back from central Kansas. Bittersweet trip. Really nice to see all the family, and even though it was not unexpected or unwarranted, laying FIL to rest was tough. All 17 of his grandchildren were there, for the first time I can ever remember, together. Only about 30 greats were there of the almost 60 he had and the only great great was there, our little one.

It was also good to see extended family members and lots of friends.

Today is recovery day for us, both bodily and mentally.

Tommy, you are absolutely correct about the media. Reporters sensationalize every freaking detail and show their ignorance in the process. I HATE to watch the news. national or local because every time I do I get pissed. Even the weather people push the agenda.....

Gris, I hope you are able to get the clutch fixed without draining your billfold.
Posted on: 2023/11/9 15:55

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: THURSDAY THE 9th
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14739 Posts

..Heck I was reading that Arkansas was the new darling of the where do you want to retire to set. It is also where a lot of Kalifornia folks are settling... that ain't good.... they are touting the cheap living and housing and maybe soon to be no State income taxes.... hell I'm wondering if we shouldn't head that way.....

meetings this morning and phone work this afternoon. ok out with a strong breeze from the west keeping it chill.... on that note I say chill out Guru's......
Posted on: 2023/11/9 18:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.