Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Z25
Refers to 1993 Anniversary Editions; also known as Ruby.

These are the actual cars honored as anniversary cars.

They have RPO Z25 to prove it....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7655 Posts

DAMN IT'S COLD---
Posted on: 1/14 13:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7655 Posts

TWO DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH, ONE AT TAHLEQUAH, NORTH WIND, SNOW THIS AFTERNOON. PREDICTED HIGH 10, HOW DELIGHTFUL :-(

DOG SPENT THE NIGHT IN THE HOUSE, BOXED UP. GOT UP EARLY TO LET HIM OUT, I'LL FED HIM DIRECTLY AND CHECK ON THE BARN CAT. I FEED THEM HEAVY IN THE COLD.

NO BREAK IN THE DEEP FREEZE TILL THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. GOOD THING I'VE GOT PLENTY OF BOOKS TO READ---GOING OUTSIDE IS NOT AN OPTION.

KEEP UP THE FIRE, GURUS, AND STAY CLOSE TO IT :-)
Posted on: 1/14 13:43

vetteblondie Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4650 Posts

Lord I ain't made for 12* weather. I need to be back at the beach. Heat on 73, bout to crank on the fireplace too. Feel better today but still not quite there. My sinus crud was trying to make a comeback and robbed me of energy I need to get stuff done around here. Oh well, it'll be there when I get back to it. Temps to drop til they hit 6, up from the -3 we were predicted. Of course when it gets this cold does it really matter what that number says? I can't differentiate. Anything under 75 is cold to me. Chili, chicken and dumplings and next weeks meal prep hopefully will get made today. Need to do laundry, dust and deep clean too, dont have that much ambition.
Posted on: 1/14 17:04

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY MORNING
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14743 Posts

...add a 0 behind that Gris and that is what we woke up to... nasty business.... dog went out and set of record for doing his business... I could not keep my hand on the storm door handle... F'n brutal out there ya....

Rogers Pass Montana had a low of -70 in 1954 which still holds the record...Alaska has recorded an -80 below temp wid no wind chill.... put a 20 mph wind on that and see how you like it..

Coldest here in Cornville was -47 degrees.... Arkansas was -29 so you are toasty compared to dat VB.... Hawaii was 12 degrees and Florida recorded a -2 in Tallahassee in 1899.... that would ruin a day at the beach....

Time for some Oyster stew wid the little round crackers in it..... and some football...... do some jumping jacks if you are cold Guru's...
Posted on: 1/14 19:03

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

captmike13 Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

Hello guru's.
Welcome to the cold new year. Yea we have global warming.
-5 when I got up. Dog didn't take long to his business.
Suppose to be cold most of the week. Got the fire burning keeping the house warm. Went out and split some wood. Not something I don't want to every day. Have enough to keep the Mrs. with wood for the week. Cheaper than running furnace.

Stay warm gang.

Posted on: 1/14 19:19

captmike13@yahoo.com

vetteblondie Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4650 Posts

I honestly dont see how people live in areas with minus anything temps. Or even single digits. And they do it on purpose at that. Makes no sense to me. I dont want to be here either, but the way housing rates are looks like im stuck a while.
Posted on: 1/14 20:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: SUNDAY MORNING
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12367 Posts

Hey guys, -8 when we got up...well the first time, decided it was too clod and went back for another hour and a half, -3 then. We had a makeup b-ball game last night. when it got done I hit the remote start and let it run for 15 minutes before we went out and it was still freaking cold. Shivered all the way home.

Today we were relaxing when #3 GS called to say his car wouldn't start. Do you have jumper cables? Have your brother jump you. "No, no cables, and his pickup won't start either." So, Rosie and I headed over to the 'city' to get them going. As it ended up he did have jumpers but they wouldn't work. And the one cable end had been put on wrong and fried the end. Bought a new set of jumpers so he would have a set.

Got them both going and we headed over down to pickup furnace filters for the shop, and ended up picking up a bunch of stuff, including new ends for his jumpers. When we got back I pulled the connectors out of the new clips and stripped the wire back, used some big heavy pliers to crimp it down then soldered them. then found I should have fed the wire through the clip, so then proceeded to unsolder and redo them right. PITA! Now both boys have a set of cables.

Cold overnight tonight, they're saying -10 not looking forward to getting up in the morning.

Tommy, hang in there. Letty, just think of how nice it will be when you get back to the beach.
Posted on: 1/15 0:08

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7655 Posts

BETTER THAN THREE INCHES OF SNOW. NEVER DID WARM UP, THREE DEGREES. TOMMY, CAN WE COME LIVE WITH YOU?

OUR GOVERNMENT IN ACTION:

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website.

SAY GOODBY TO YOUR LUGGAGE. NOBODY COULD MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
Posted on: 1/15 0:14

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.