Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
347 user(s) are online (299 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 1/18 13:46

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

CLEAR AND CALM, 27 ON THE FRONT PORCH, PREDICTED HIGH OF 45.SOME OF THIS WHITE CRAP SHOULD MELT OFF. BUT THEN IT WILL REFREEZE TONIGHT AND BE WORSE TOMORROW. THIS HAS GONE ON FAR TO LONG.

WAITING FOR THE PLUMBER: COLD WATER LINE TO THE WASHING MACHINE STOPPED UP, HOT IS OK. THE LAUNDRY BASKET RUNNETH OVER :-o

NOTHING ON MY AGENDA, DW WANTS TO GO OVER TO MUSKOGEE TO SWIM. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PLUMBER.

Attach file:

jpeg  PLUMBER.jpeg (14.13 KB)
12496_65a933230678c.jpeg 240X240 px
Posted on: 1/18 14:16

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

cold here too, was sunny yesterday so that helped, gloomy today with winter mix predicted. Hope it's gone before I go home. Sent two wraps to print yesterday so I'm all caught up, boss and his crew bout to be busy again. They're never caught up. Have a guy getting tint next door decided to sit in my lobby with his feet on the table, on the phone. Not sure if he's aware that I can hear his whole conversation. If you aren't getting helped in my side of the building, then sit where you belong. I don't want to hear that crap while I'm working and putting feet up on furniture is just lazy and rude. Won't discuss how messy they leave the bathroom.
Posted on: 1/18 15:50

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14739 Posts

Had to get the snowblower out to dig out the back garage door.... needed to get the FLH HD out so the dealer can pick it up and take it in for service.... had not started snowing yet but its coming down now ya.....

No Charge on the HD pickup and return.... beats having to dig out my trailer and haul it in.... the HD dealer is being extra nice since they closed down another dealership 45 miles to the west of me.... Started out with 8 in State dealers and now down to 3.... do not understand their corporate mentality on less is better....

keep rolling dem bones Guru's....
Posted on: 1/18 20:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys, still not feeling up to snuff. Finally, called the Dr. and he called in a Rx for me.

Temps are in the mid 40s but windy. Think I'll take a nap.
Posted on: 1/18 22:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: THURSDAY 18 JANUARY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Ya, I'm not feeling up to snuff either.My blood pressure and beats per minute look great. Guess it's the meds that make me feel like $#!+. LOL, I felt better before the change in meds but my bp was all over the place. No bone rolling here. Edibles in the late evening. Worked on the boat today. Put on a new set of tires on the boat trailer since Sue asked me around 5 times if I thought he tires were good enough. Figured better safe than sorry. Painted the lower unit, greased and oiled everything and secured a high through fitting with some marine grade silicon. Broke out the suit cases. Started getting some dry goods ready. Caught up on the laundry. Tomorrow I'll start loading the Suburban with fishing gear, food, and clothing. It's about an hour drive but takes 3 hours on Saturday. People going into the Keys are replacing those that are leaving. This is our annual week in Lower Matecumbe Key just south of Islamorada. Fishing, hanging with friends, and relaxing. And eating ..... Lots of eating. This might be one of our last getaways with our longtime petsitter. She says she'll be available till late April or May. She hasn't committed to our two week Alaska cruise dates in late April. Might try to sneak in a March getaway for a few days. We shall see. My sister wanted us to join her family on a May 27th 4 day cruise but think on that we will have to pass. All this vaction planning is making me tired.
Posted on: 1/19 0:58

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.