Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (146 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C2
Abbreviation for the 2nd generation of Corvettes built from 1963-1967....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

OK 02.22.17. 02.22.22 just looked cooler.

Hope I'm here for that date.
Posted on: 2017/2/22 13:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Woke up a little dazed this AM. Alarm went off at the nursery the past two nights around 12:30AM. Found two suspects at the property just outside the gate. Two local German Shepherds that frequently escape the owners fence and peruse the neighborhood looking for anything they can get into. I'll have to check the fenceline for their point of entry. It's that or get used to the alarm going off any given time of night. Guess I'll go find the point of entry.
I knew I was a little tired this morning when I went to put a pair of glasses over the pair of glasses I was wearing.
Later this morning I have the joy of teeth cleaning. That is certainly better than the less enjoyed teeth drilling. Have a gureat day gurus. May you accentuate the positive.
Posted on: 2017/2/22 13:36

teebee Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Morning guys....Got home from the game last night, it was worse than ugly. It was the last game of the season for #2GS. He loves basketball, but I think he ws glad the season is over for him. The varsity, will play one more then they will be done (unless some MAJOR upset occurs). #2GS will start golf in a couple weeks.

Got home to find yet another, new credit card in the mail. Same number, just a different expiration date and special code on the back. So I have been updating that info on places that we use auto-billing.

It was 50 when I got up, looking for near 80 today. One more nice day before things go south on Friday....not terrible, just seasonable temps.

Tommy, cleaning is WAY better than drilling. As a matter of fact, I kind of, like getting my teeth cleaned. I had the MRI yesterday, not my favorite thing in life, but I survived. During the process my arm starting aching. Don't know if it was from trying not to move it, or because it was so tight. Oh. well, it's done. Now they want me to get some x-rays done before I see the Dr. Friday. Also seeing a different Dr, this afternoon. A surgeon to look at my hernia. Not sure what is going to happen there.

Have great day.
Posted on: 2017/2/22 14:25

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! The grindstone has been turning at warp speed this morning - ugh. But the day will go quickly. Those German Shepherds are crafty devils, Tommy ;-)

Have a good one, yawlz!
Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:00

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

GRIS Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS, SOME FOG EARLY BUT THAT'S GONE. MAY GET TO PUT THE TOP DOWN ON THE TOMATO TODAY. WHOO WHOO!

THE "LENT LILYS" ARE IN BLOOM, PREPARING TO BECOME THE OKLAHOMA STATE FLOWER, THE FROZEN DAFFODIL.

AND IN THE NEWS: MSNBC HAS DECLARED IT’S THEIR JOB TO CONTROL EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

BE SURE TO CHECK THE MEDIA; YOU MAY BE HAVING UNAUTHORIZED THOUGHTS.
Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:07

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
As a matter of fact, I kind of, like getting my teeth cleaned.

I DID ALSO AT ONE TIME. WHEN WE LIVED IN LAWTON THE DENTAL HYGIENIST WAS A GOOD LOOKING, BUXOM YOUNG WOMAN, QUITE SHORT.
SHE HAD A HABIT OF PLUGGING ONE OF HER MAJOR ASSETS IN MY EAR WHILE SHE WORKED. A COMFORT IN MY DISTRESS. :-)
Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:17

Ultraman Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14737 Posts

I'm chuckling at GRIS.......a welcome distraction...?

It is so nice here I just want to go out and lay around on the deck.......75 76 degrees all around the area.....did not someone say that 76 degrees is the perfect temp....? it works for me.....

dang it I wish I had my car.......

I guess I could go drive the Pete around.....not quite the same thing though.......

more later as it develops......
Posted on: 2017/2/22 19:23

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Still a little under the weather...I'm at about 80%. Skipped a workout today in favor of recovering a little more. That's three days in a row so that's rough on me.

Most of the day I just spent lazing around the house. Cleaned up a bit, but that's about it. Time to go get the kids soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2017/2/22 19:56

teebee Re: "WTH'! Wednesday 02.22.22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Ok, I've spent most of the day chasing accounts for my CC. Then CC company calls about the disputed charges and I go through the story two more times. I hope that puts that to bed.

On top of that I've been working on that laptop that has been giving me fits. I got the new HDD installed and Win7 Pro installed. Now I'm running updates.

Oh yea, I went up to the Family Health Center for my appointment to see the surgeon about my hernia. I go up 20 minutes early, just to see if there was a bunch of paperwork to do. The gal at the desk, a former student, says "Who are you supposed to see?" I tell her and she tells me there is no Dr., by that name, that comes here. So after telling her that my personal Dr. set it up , she starts calling around to find out what's going on. And then another gal comes in, another former student, and the first gal asks her if she's ever heard of this Dr. "Oh, sure, but he's not here today." So I go through the whole thing again and she says, "Was your appointment supposed to be in the 'city'?" I tell her no that they set it up for here. Then she says, "I'll call over to his office and find out what's going on." About five minutes later, she comes out and says, "Tom, you are right, you WERE supposed to see him here today. But he was called back for emergency surgery. They want to know if you can come tomorrow and he'll see you in the office over there." "Sure, it appears if I am going to see him, I'll have to drive over to the 'city' to do it." So she sets up an appointment for 9am tomorrow. Bullsh!t, I'm guessing I was the only appointment he was going to have today and just decided he wasn't coming over.

RANT off.
Posted on: 2017/2/22 20:44

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

77 DEGREES AT SUPPER TIME, SO WE PUT THE TOP DOWN ON THE TOMATO AND WENT TO TAHLEQUAH FOR CHINESE FOOD. 66 DEGREES WHEN WE CAME BACK, WINDOWS ROLLED UP AND HEATER GOING FULL BLAST. :-)
Posted on: 2017/2/23 1:24

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.