Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
287 user(s) are online (272 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee Oct 6 2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Well, I'm up early to head over to the 'city' and pick up the rest of the counter topI didn't have room for yesterday. Then we are off to see dad and Three Dog Night tonight.

I'll be up there around noonish, on Monday, is the plan Marcus.
Posted on: 2018/10/6 12:11

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Oct 6 2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Hope you don't have a three dog night after seeing Three Dog Night. Today looks like "This and That" day. Do a little of this and a little of that and hope like hell the phone doesn't ring. Going to celebrate Sonny Boys 40th birthday tomorrow with a family breakfast uptown. Even though we do not support his life choices we prefer inclusion over isolation. Really, I try not to even involve myself in his choices for his consequences are self evident and self inflicted. "May the good news be yours."
Posted on: 2018/10/6 13:33

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2018/10/6 13:36

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I think it was actually on purpose to clean up the $#!+ he leaves behind.
Posted on: 2018/10/6 13:37

GRIS Re: Oct 6 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

OVERCAST AND STICKY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 60% CHANCE OF RAIN THIS AFTERNOON ACCORDING TO NWS.

GOOD THING WE RECONED THE WEDDING SITES YESTERDAY, TULSA HAS A TOTALLY IRRATIONAL STREET GRID. AND LEAD SHOT IS $50 A BAG, WTF, IS THERE A LEAD SHORTAGE OR JUST MORE GOVERNMENT REGULATION? FOR OUR OWN GOOD, OF COURSE.

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
..... get a kid out of college would free up a lot of bucks........

YOU AIN'T JUST A WOOFING, KINDA LIKE PAYING OFF YOUR HOUSE, DISCRETIONARY CASH OUT THE KAZOO.

I'LL CHECK OUT THE FLEA MARKET THIS MORNING AND THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GUNSHOW AT TAHLEQUAH, MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT :-)

ALWAYS FORWARD,GURUS.

Posted on: 2018/10/6 13:43

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Matatk Re: Oct 6 2018
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Today is RR#2's birthday. He's 8 years old if you can believe it already. Once they are all fed and dressed I'll be taking them to Home Depot for the monthly kids' project. He'll get his choice of lunch today, too. We're having a family dinner tomorrow night and his party with his friends is next weekend.

Wife is at work so I'm in charge. Scary.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/10/6 13:59

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

YOU MEAN LIKE AN IMPROVED ECONOMY AND A FRUSTRATED AND ENRAGED PERMANENT POLITICAL CLASS?

HIPPO BRIDIE TWO RR#2! AN UNSUPERVISED DAY WITH THE KIDS, DNBFS---

HOW GREAT IS THAT?
Posted on: 2018/10/6 14:39

pianoguy Re: Oct 6 2018
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Hidey-ho! I made a mediocre attempt at sleeping in. I can do much better. Meanwhile, this fall continues to suck - if it isn't raining, it's in the 40's. Another 20 degrees would be most welcome. Anyway, I'll have to knock off some more chores while it is quasi-dry.

LMAO @ TP vid - I don't recall that it has ever happened to me, but on a couple occasions I've had a dryer sheet sticking out of the bottom of a pants leg - very smooth.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2018/10/6 15:06

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Ultraman Re: Oct 6 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14737 Posts

Hi everyone........ going to mow the lawn today between rains..... might be down to the last time or maybe one more after this.....heck we still have Indian summer to get through...... We will be watching the Huskers for the first quarter anyway......then it will get to ugly and I will go do some work in the shop...... wow.......

Have a day to remember Guru's.......

Trump is doing a hell of a job.....best economy in like forever.... I compare him to Nehemiah of the old testament....God chose him to rebuild Jerusalem and with a willingness to work he did it in 58 days....... He also built a wall..... and had legions of naysayers..... build that wall build that wall.......
Posted on: 2018/10/6 15:57

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

YOU MEAN LIKE AN IMPROVED ECONOMY AND A FRUSTRATED AND ENRAGED PERMANENT POLITICAL CLASS?

I was thinking more of collateral damage. He hasn't pissed me off much so that's a good thing. I'm still watching and waiting. Political change works at a snails pace. I agree. Good economy. No issues with a wall. Draining the swamp, excellent. Voting liberal Democrats out is just dandy. Deregulation in some areas a plus. Need big bucks spent on roads and bridges and transportation overall. Lets see what that deficit looks like in about a year and a half. Can't stand the liberal circus. I'm poised as a moderate conservative independent. I go both ways.
Posted on: 2018/10/6 23:00

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7641 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

GRIS wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

I was thinking more of collateral damage. He hasn't pissed me off much so that's a good thing. I'm still watching and waiting. Political change works at a snails pace. I agree. Good economy. No issues with a wall. Draining the swamp, excellent. Voting liberal Democrats out is just dandy. Deregulation in some areas a plus. Need big bucks spent on roads and bridges and transportation overall. Lets see what that deficit looks like in about a year and a half. Can't stand the liberal circus. I'm poised as a moderate conservative independent. I go both ways.

YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT, THE AMOUNT OF DEBT IS OMINOUS. DEBT SCARES ME; I WAS RAISED BY PEOPLE WHO SAW FRIENDS AND KIN LOOSE EVERYTHING TO CREDITORS. YOUNGER PEOPLE SEE IT AS A TOOL, BUT I SEE IT AS A POISON PILL. I'M JUST NOT FIT FOR MODERN LIFE :-)

THIS AFTERNOON'S RAIN CAME THIS MORNING, PUT A DAMPER ON THE FLEA MARKET FO' SHO' AND I SAW NOTHING OF INTEREST AT THE GUNSHOW. FIRST DAUGHTER CALLED ABOUT ANOTHER POSSIBLE REPLACEMENT GRIS-HOUND. I'LL GO LOOK AT HER TOMORROW.
Posted on: 2018/10/7 0:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.