Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Matatk Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Took the kids to an outdoor movie last night pit on by the village. Starting raining right as the movie was about to start. We hoped it would be a light sprinkle and we could tough it out but no such luck. Looks like it rained the rest of the evening and we might get a little more today. Cooled things off a bit, too.

Letty, speaking of pools we are still waiting for the pool guy to come replace the liner. He's backed up and has no openings on the schedule. The wall near the skimmer needs to be repaired, as well. Looks like I might be doing it all myself.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/6/13 13:03

GRIS Re: Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7679 Posts

HI MATT---

NICE HERE, 65 AND THE SUN IS SHINING. HIGH OF ONLY 80, WITH THE USUAL SCATTERED THUNDER SHOWERS.

WE'RE OFF TO TULSA FOR AN INVESTMENT REVIEW. I'LL HAVE TO GET THE BUMBLEBEE TAKEN CARE OF THIS AFTERNOON.

GO GET 'EM, GURUS!
Posted on: 2023/6/13 13:34

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14757 Posts

..been cooler here also...but still no rain.... watering every day to keep things green...you can tell where the water coverage is not adequate... the drive in movies...or the passion pit as it was referred to back in the day.... bad food bad speakers but an all American experience....I think there 3 left in our State....The Skyview, the Starlite and the Quasar drive in..... back in the day they were all over the place...

pack a cooler Guru's.... the revenge of Godzilla is on at the Starlite and the late show is Coeds gone wild....
Posted on: 2023/6/13 16:32

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4659 Posts

good morning, sunny here, cooler than usual but would love to be at the beach right about now.
Got some proofs out at work waiting on replies from folks.
Matt, this is what pool companies call 'opening season' and they get very backed up on repair ends. With repairs and installs prob gonna be a 2 month wait depending on the company you are using and how large they are. I wouldn't try repairs myself unless you've done that before. And, not sure the size of pool you have but liners are a huge PITA. Do you have inground or above ground?
Posted on: 2023/6/13 17:19

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33770 Posts

Good afternoon. Had to go bring a car cover up for the 87 911 as the engine is out and there is no room inside the shop. Cams are out getting ground. Rode the 90 Corvette up to South Miami to drop the cover off and talk to the mechanic. Appears he's been coming across issues with the belt pulleys and surface rust on the old 911's that aren't used regularly. Sue uses hers every couple of weeks generally. We keep it in the garage but still have an issue with belts breaking from time to time. It's a PITA to put on a new belt. He suggested a light coat of silicone on the pulley when we park it. The 90 rode good and it was fun running through the gears. It needed a good ride. So did I.
Posted on: 2023/6/13 18:38

teebee Re: Tuesday Chat 06.13.23
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Hey guys, another .6 of rain overnight. Worked in the shop all day. Right after stopping and shutting the shop down for the day, it got real dark and all heck broke loose. In an hour and a half we got another 3" and still raining. We're under a flash flood warning.
Posted on: 2023/6/14 1:37

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.