Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
329 user(s) are online (295 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ABS
Antilock Braking System.

Standard on all C4s starting in 1986....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Happy Valentimes Day (Had to do it)
Posted on: 2/14 13:51
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

These surgeries are messing me up big time. I'm gonna have a hell of a chore list when I finally can get back to working again. Well, I already had a hell of a chore list so I guess everything will just have to wait.

Waiting on the garage door people to show up. Changing the reciever and getting new remotes to match the front gate. Also waiting on a citrus order to come in since Sue is at a doctor's appointment. Not lifting. Just have to inventory the delivery and pay the man. I'm sure a couple of more things will pop up. I did get to rest yesterday afternoon.

Went out this morning and the pond was not flowing so I cleaned the filter and drains. I had a fishnet out there to restock Sue's pond with cichlids. It was laying by a bench. A possum worked his way into the net and couldn't get out. Had to cut the net to free him. he wasdered off under a shed. Took a couple of steps and fell over. Took a couple oof steps and fell over. Must have been wxhausted from trying to get out of the net.
Posted on: 2/14 13:57
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2024/2/14 17:10:51

Matatk Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

No flowers today but I picked up a couple of boxes of turtle candies. I think the wife prefers the candy over the flowers. Who doesn't like candy, right?

Still chilly here but it's February. Can't wait for the weather to start to turn.

Corvette is still torn apart with no progress. I'll get it done.... promise.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Posted on: 2/14 13:57

GRIS Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7647 Posts

SUNNY AND COLD, 45 IN TAHLEQUAH, HIGH TO BE 64. IT’S ASH WEDNESDAY AND THE DAFFODILS ARE STARTING TO SHOW YELLOW, LENT LILIES.

GOT AHEAD OF THE POWER CURVE; DARLING WIFE OFF SWEETS AND THE HOUSE IS ALREADY FULL OF FLOWERS SO I TOOK HER OUT FOR SUPPER LAST NIGHT AT OUR FAVORITE ITALIAN PLACE. THOUGHT TO BEAT THE CROWD, BUT THE CROWD HAD THE SAME IDEA 😊

ABOUT THE RED CAR: DON’T KNOW WHETHER TO CALL IT FRIENDLY FIRE OR SELF-INFLICTED WOUND. SWITCHING CARS, TOMATO WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF ARGO IN THE BARN, STARTED ARGO TO MOVE IT. SOME IDIOT HAD LEFT IT IN GEAR; IT RAMMED THE REAR OF THE CAR, BROKE THE UPPER REAR PANEL, THE MIDDLE TAIL LIGHT IS HANGING DOWN INSIDE SOMEPLACE, THE INBOARD PASS SIDE LIGHT IS LOOSE. I’LL HAVE TO GET THOSE SECURED/ REMOUNTED WHILE I LOCATE SOMEONE TO DO FIBERGLASS REPAIR.

THIS CAR HAS A NEW NAME: JONAH.
Posted on: 2/14 15:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Morning guys... Looks like a nice day on tap here.

Ash Wednesday Mass at noon. Need to get at least one door glued up this morning.

Dr. looked at the finger yesterday was super pleased with the way it looked way better than he was anticipating, not pretty yet though.

Resized Image

Resized Image
Posted on: 2/14 15:43

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

That pretty much sucks the big one Gris...
Posted on: 2/14 15:44

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Happy VD day yall.
OMG Tee that looks horrific. Makes me hurt looking at it. And Gris, so sorry about the cars, new cuss words learned probably. Sunny and pretty here again today, I racked in two bunches of flowers last night and a giant balloon thing, plus some cupcakes. He wants to stay home and eat steak tonight, not sure where he plans to get one, they're all in the freezer. I picked him up a car that I wrote a personal note in, some cupcakes and couple scratchers, he didn't win much but at least he did win. Day is moving slow here, I'm already ready to go home. Just not in the mood for it lol. Been online trying to find out what was going on coming to work that had road blocked. Two troopers had a man and woman out in middle of road, then two more cops on the way. Our local donut shop wife slung an axe at her husband but they were open still. someone else shot here in my work town by the college, dadgum valentine's day is hard on some folks . Then there was our local new cop who went and shot his brother in law next town over so there's more drama and we made the news over having potholes. Lovely week in Arkansas.
Posted on: 2/14 17:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Tee

Posted on: 2/14 17:13

Ultraman Re: Wed Chat 02.14.24?
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14739 Posts

...no really Tee....thanks for sharing that wid us.... (gag)
Memo to Webmasters....no showing of wounds or old surgery scars permitted..... thank you....thank you very much....

I asked Doc what she wanted for Valentines Day and she said we should exchange cards and that she wants a John Deere 4110 garden and acreage tractor....I said I will see what I can do...... just turns out the neighbor across the section has one for sale with only 400 hrs on it.... always kept inside and comes with the 60"mower attachment and a big front mount snowblower that will handle the big stuff in no time flat.... got a 3 cylinder diesel in it.... Works for me she said....

Ya Gris.... that be self inflicted.... I feel your pain... I am surprised that the side by side would start in gear with all the safety chit they put on dem......

try to have some fun with it Guru's
Posted on: 2/15 0:47

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.