Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
272 user(s) are online (228 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Vette
Shorthand notation for Corvette. See also vert and vertte. Usually preceeded by a "'", as in 'vette....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

jsup Best Castings in the Market?
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

In my research and questioning as it relates to heads, many consider Brodix to have the best castings in the market.

Here's a video from their site, they own their own foundry. I guess when you have that kind of control, you can offer a better final product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9TDf-t9xiQ&eurl
Posted on: 2008/12/21 23:49

bogus Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Edelbrock has their own foundry, too. And from my observations have a very nice casting quality. If you ever have the chance to travel out here and see their factory, it will impress.

They get the raw castings and then pass them through a large media blasting chamber that takes off the worst of the slag. The part is then put into a CNC cell for final machining. After machine work, it's finished, either polished or given the "Endurashine" finish.

What I have found is that the cost and environmental issues with starting new foundries really kills anyones desire to start one.

Edelbrock has been in the business for 70 odd years, so they're lucky...

As for owning a foundry vs product quality. If you are using a good foundry, it really doesn't matter.
Posted on: 2008/12/21 23:57

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

jsup Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

YES!!! I forgot about that. Ya know, Musi did try to get me to Edlebrock when I first walked in, as he does a ton of work for them.

I pushed for Brodix, but at the end of the day, I told him it was his call. He chose Darts. I just as easily could have wound up with Edlebrocks. They do have real good top line products, not just the cheap stuff ya know.

Maybe he made more money on Dart, IDK, but I don't need that last 50 HP. I don't care about it. I have plenty. I was not, and still I am not, willing to put out $500-700 for the last 50...

I wonder why I keep blocking Edlebrock out of my mind. I shouldn't do that.

I just think if you own it, you can hire, fire, and control it better. Not saying outsourcing is bad, just saying I think ownership has its advantages.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:02

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Interesting video.

A couple of thoughts... they have been around longer than I realized, they are also lucky. If they set up their foundry in 1967 or so, they beat out much of the protests that would happen today.

Ferrari does their own casting, too. All hand packed sand castings. Impressive to watch. Keep an eye on Speed Channel for "Ultimate Factories."

It looks like Brodex uses lost foam. Interesting. Lost foam allows the sand core to take a good firm hold, then the hot aluminum melts the foam. Honda uses lost foam, too, but inpregnates the foam with graphite to reinfore the aluminum. That technique is used extensively with their blocks.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:09

dan0617 Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

I almost bought a pair of Edelbrock heads last fall for my stock bottom end. I ended up buying reworked 113 heads because I got a good deal on them and they were freshly done and done right. Had I not found them I would have bought the Edelbrock heads. I really like them, they seem to be a top quality product. I love their carbs. Ran many of them and their intakes on 302 and 351W Fords and never had a problem. It is a shame that alot of people I mention Edelbrock to, they think old and outdated and tell me there are much more modern products that will outperform them. Most of the time an "old" company is only still in business because it is flexible enough to change with the times and continue to strive to be the top dog. That is my opinion on Edelbrock, I think their parts are top notch and will continue to be as long as they change with the times, the technology and the market.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:12

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

dan0617 wrote:
I almost bought a pair of Edelbrock heads last fall for my stock bottom end. I ended up buying reworked 113 heads because I got a good deal on them and they were freshly done and done right. Had I not found them I would have bought the Edelbrock heads. I really like them, they seem to be a top quality product. I love their carbs. Ran many of them and their intakes on 302 and 351W Fords and never had a problem. It is a shame that alot of people I mention Edelbrock to, they think old and outdated and tell me there are much more modern products that will outperform them. Most of the time an "old" company is only still in business because it is flexible enough to change with the times and continue to strive to be the top dog. That is my opinion on Edelbrock, I think their parts are top notch and will continue to be as long as they change with the times, the technology and the market.

The stupidest slam I heard against Edlebrock was "they sell them in Pep Boys".....

Sigh....
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:14

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
YES!!! I forgot about that. Ya know, Musi did try to get me to Edlebrock when I first walked in, as he does a ton of work for them.

I pushed for Brodix, but at the end of the day, I told him it was his call. He chose Darts. I just as easily could have wound up with Edlebrocks. They do have real good top line products, not just the cheap stuff ya know.

Maybe he made more money on Dart, IDK, but I don't need that last 50 HP. I don't care about it. I have plenty.

I wonder why I keep blocking Edlebrock out of my mind. I shouldn't do that.

I just think if you own it, you can hire, fire, and control it better. Not saying outsourcing is bad, just saying I think ownership has its advantages.

I think the problem with Edelbrock is that too many people perceive their product as being "mass produced" and not "ultimate performance."

I met their director of R&D, he has a Dr in engineering. I don't think that is the sign of a low browe firm.

To be honest, anything at this level isn't cheap. When it comes down to it, tho, once you pass the $2000 price point for a pair of heads, the next price point is $40k for NASCAR type heads. And even those don't offer much more air flow potential... just different priorities. They are also designed to run at sustained higher RPMs. Port and valve angles all get wacky.

Now to that extreme, Dart has this head, the Little Chief:

Resized Image

Note that it looks like a Mark IV big block head. It would require a specialized intake and exhaust. I would love to know the performance charactoristics of those heads.

According to one site, those are designed for sprint cars, running at over 8000 RPM. uh-huh.

Best I can figure, they are $2300 EACH. Yee-ha.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:27

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

dan0617 wrote:

And Vic is a helluva nice guy, too.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:28

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Well, yeah good point Andy. We all have to realize what we are doing is basically consumer grade here. None of this stuff is "best on earth" we just aren't spending the money. On the "other" forum there was a guy who swore he had "the best 23 degree head in existence at any price.

As a hobbits community we get pretty myopic and throw terms around like "best" very loosely. There's a whole world out there way out of my financial reach that can be genuinely "the best". We just dabble.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:32

dan0617 Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Well, yeah good point Andy. We all have to realize what we are doing is basically consumer grade here. None of this stuff is "best on earth" we just aren't spending the money. On the "other" forum there was a guy who swore he had "the best 23 degree head in existence at any price.

As a hobbits community we get pretty myopic and throw terms around like "best" very loosely. There's a whole world out there way out of my financial reach that can be genuinely "the best". We just dabble.

I agree. Well said. If I ever say "I bought the best part I could buy" what I meant was "I bought the best part for my particular combo and car and intended uses that my budget would allow." I'll never be able to afford "the best." Hell, I am very lucky just to own a vette. To be running low 11's and maybe touch the 10's at the track with the new mill in a vette that looks good and takes the wifey and I out for dinner and dance and doesn't learch and buck around, I'm estatic. Truly beside myself. I just shop for the best parts within my financial reach and they make me happy. If they don't make me happy then they will be for sale next week.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 0:50

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

dan0617 wrote:
Quote:

I agree. Well said. If I ever say "I bought the best part I could buy" what I meant was "I bought the best part for my particular combo and car and intended uses that my budget would allow." I'll never be able to afford "the best." Hell, I am very lucky just to own a vette. To be running low 11's and maybe touch the 10's at the track with the new mill in a vette that looks good and takes the wifey and I out for dinner and dance and doesn't learch and buck around, I'm estatic. Truly beside myself. I just shop for the best parts within my financial reach and they make me happy. If they don't make me happy then they will be for sale next week.

Exactly. It's the people who actually believe they have the world's best that make me laugh. Guy in C3 section at CF. All the "best" stuff in the world..(rolling my eyes)

Kinda like the guy who goes to Best Buy and picks up a Sony Receiver and Polk Speakers telling the guy with the McIntosh tube amps and pair of B&W Nautilus speakers that he has the best shit on earth. Again, roll my eyes...

Perspective is everything.

Oh, btw, Edlebrock does sell heads that are $2000-5000 a pair ya know. Not just the really cheap stuff.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 1:01

BillH Re: Best Castings in the Market?
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
Interesting video.
Ferrari does their own casting, too. All hand packed sand castings. Impressive to watch. Keep an eye on Speed Channel for "Ultimate Factories."

Not only hand packed, a proprietary sand mixture if I remember right. And the amount of hours in hand finishing blew me away. Impressive.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 1:04

BrianCunningham Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

Well, I've worked on Ferrari's and um, they aren't exactly as good as you would think.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 1:47

mseven Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Senior Guru
Motor City Madhouse
247 Posts

Posted on: 2008/12/22 1:56

cuisinartvette Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

[QUOTE]Ferrari's and um, they aren't exactly as good as you would think.[/QUOTE]
Let me translate that, more like unreliable crap lol. But they look and sound sweet.
Edelbrocks casting quality is good and sound and they are better than stock for sure but if you want the substntial power gains look somewhere else unless youre good with a grinder.
They are coming out with some CNCed wiz bang head, havent looked into them just yet; supposed to be pretty decent.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 1:57

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

cuisinartvette wrote:
They are coming out with some CNCed wiz bang head, havent looked into them just yet; supposed to be pretty decent.

So everyone is going to have a fully CNC ported head soon. Perhaps I was wrong on another point. Maybe the rest of the market is going small port big flow with the CNC porting. Well, the good news is, it's going to tighten up the field like making better technology cheaper and perhaps we can all benefit. Maybe some day there will be no more as cast heads.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 2:30

BeachBum Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Master Guru
751 Posts

I like All-Pro cylinder heads, they were literally 10 minutes from where I used to live..... but they're just too darn expensive !! For my motor with a full CNC port 300cfm + cylinder head, they quoted me $ 3500...... ouch ! But they do make some big power.... there's an east coast racer apparently running 9.7's @ 138 mph with a 406 on pump gas at 3200 lbs with them..... thats impressive !
Posted on: 2008/12/22 3:26

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3933547 ... chevrolet-corvette/page-1

Master Guru
751 Posts

On Edelbrock, I'm not going to say anything negative about them, I like the fact that Vic Edelbrock is "extremely committed" to keeping his manufacturing in the USA !! The guy is a legend in the automotive world in my mind... and should be. I also think they make the best off the shelf manifolds hands down.... was a "big" test in a magazine recently where they tested literally 20-25 different manifolds of every shape and size on the same engine & dyno..... gotta say, his dual plane manifolds were the clear torque & hp winners and so were the Edelbrock Single planes..... they sweeped.

Not sure about the cylinder heads....
Posted on: 2008/12/22 3:32

mseven Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Senior Guru
Motor City Madhouse
247 Posts

Yeah, the all pro with all the options they are big bucks, I do like 20lbs.overall weight option. I have no doubt that at the moment they may the best out of the box out there. I'd bet there would be some additional issues, if using the traditional intakes and headers. (the low lift numbers are pretty darn good as well!)
Posted on: 2008/12/22 3:35

Master Guru
751 Posts

Only thing I'll say about the Brodix video is that the CNC technology in that video is outdated..... Thats a Fadal 5 axes VMC utilizing the Fadal propetiary PC based CNC.... they now offer some modern technology CNC controls, but that isn't one of them.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 3:41

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

BrianCunningham wrote:
Well, I've worked on Ferrari's and um, they aren't exactly as good as you would think.

oh, God no. The Ferrari castings from about 1990 on back are suspect at best...
Posted on: 2008/12/22 4:42

Senior Guru
7763 Posts

some of the newer ones too.

Not that my stock LT1 castings are any better.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 4:56

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I haven't had my LT1 apart yet, but what I have seen, the castings actually look pretty good.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 6:54

Senior Guru
7763 Posts

I'll take some pics of the spares I bought.

Bosses for the rocker studs and the holes in them aren't lined up.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 19:19

PeteK Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Nanticoke, Pa
1311 Posts

Quote:

dan0617 wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

I agree. For years, used was the best I could afford.
Now that I have a few bucks(and only a few) I am very selective in how I spend it for something as insignificant as hopping up the car. In my case, used Edelbrocks were my best option, and I am damn appreciative I have them.
Posted on: 2008/12/22 23:02

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

BeachBum wrote:
Only thing I'll say about the Brodix video is that the CNC technology in that video is outdated..... Thats a Fadal 5 axes VMC utilizing the Fadal propetiary PC based CNC.... they now offer some modern technology CNC controls, but that isn't one of them.

teach me something here. If the 5 axis machine can mill a piece of metal at a particular point in space and compensate for tool wear, how much more accurate is newer technology?

I had this discussion yesterday about video conferencing with someone regarding end of life in technology. A specific use piece of technology only needs to be so good to do it's specific task. In this example if you can do HD conferencing with good audio and frame rate, how much room is there for more improvement extending it's life cycle? Some times there really is no room to advance.

Being a novice at best on the nuances of CNCs, how many different ways and benefits are there to cut a piece of metal once set up to do so correctly in an automated fashion? How would newer technology render a better result?
Posted on: 2008/12/23 13:39

Master Guru
751 Posts

I just typed up a big nice old post in response to Jsups question....pressed submit.... and now its gone ?? What happened ?
Posted on: 2008/12/23 15:59

cuisinartvette Re: Best Castings in the Market?
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

Wonder if it timed out or something like that.
I learned to copy and paste just in case something like that happens. WHat gets me is once you hit submit then "back" it boots you.
Posted on: 2008/12/23 16:03

Master Guru
751 Posts

Oh well.... I'll re-do the short version.

Jsup, there are ton of advancements from a CNC from 5-10 years ago to now, its night and day, and this includes accuracy and how you get to that position in space and what happens when you get their.

Starts with "true" 5 axes tool compensation (RTCP) in which the CNC automatically modifies the tool path to keep the tool perpendicular to the part at all times. This creates a much better surface finish and accuracy as well.... it also helps eliminate those tool marks & gouges frequently seen on parts. (not talking about the tool path levels you see when you get close, but instead the marks you see on part contours, in between the levels & at places in the part you have directional changes) This is because the tool is no longer cutting the part on angles or sides.

Actual positional accuracy has GREATLY improved over the last several years as well..... this is for a variety of reasons, one of which the CNC's feedback port frequency has increased in speed 5 and even 10 fold over the last several years, thus allowing for finer Linear Encoders which allow faster machine speeds with higher resolution encoders. In addition, the old positional feedback method was utlizing a quadrature TTL AB pulse train with a linear encoder which gives you an incremental feedback solution.... meaning, when you go forward the CNC reads the pulse train for position, when going backwards it subtracts based upon the pulse train. But, with this method, if you're off due to the progressive error.... if you have positional error at Point A, you'll still have it at Point B, the CNC has no way of correcting itself short of stopping the cnc program and doing a homing sequence. Nowadays, "Absolute" linear encoders are utilized, thus eliminating any progressive error at all..... most modern day VMC's are equipped as standard with absolute technology.

Maybe the biggest advancement is in the CNC - Servo Drive communicaiton, which used to be done via a +/- 10vdc signal that would vary based upon a DA converter and the amount of following error. But, nowadays utilizing Sercos communication protocol and Digital Drives utilizing Fiber Optics, the CNC communications via a high speed layered digital command to give the servos their positional commands. Keeping in mind, these commands are updated multiple times per millisecond based upon the actual CNC command via the part-program and the position reported by the feedback device.

The value of this, is that the machine is much more accurate, smoother and faster...... To understand more about what is happening, you have to understand that a typical 5 axes VMC utilizes your XYZ linear axes and then via a trunion tilting 2 axes rotary table (A & B axes), you have 5 axes the CNC must control in an Interpolated simultenous method.... what this means is that all 5 axes "have" to be at a constantly changing position at an "exact" specific time. To just position an independant axes is as easy as typing G01 X5.0001 F50, but to get all 5 running a high speed program simultenously on an advanced 5 axes path is a completely different animal.

There is much, much more, but I don't feel like typing all morning, but you do have to understand there is a huge difference between VMC's of just 2 years ago and the VMC's of today.... just like the desktop/laptop PC market, the technology is changing and advancing so fast its alarming. Which is a big problem with the machine they have, it is a Fadal VMC with a Fadal CNC.... the problem with this is that Fadal really isn't a CNC developer, they are a machine builder who originally developed a PC based CNC on a DOS platform, but they just haven't really been able to keep pace with the dedicated CNC manufacturers. Hence, why as of just a few years ago, now offer Fanuc and/or Siemens CNC controls on their machines..... Fanuc & Siemens are the world leaders in sales and probably technology...... thus the Fadal has improved dramatically with this new change. But, that Brodix has an old Fadal CNC on it.....

Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting the Brodix 5 axes VMC.... at least they have one and it apparently works, which is more than many can say. I also know the manufactuer well, have been to their manufacturing plant in socal many times as well as their primary competitors (Haas) and watched the battle between those two that has been dubbed the "Alley War" considering what seperated the two HUGE manufactures of CNC machines was only an alley for many years. But thats another story.
Posted on: 2008/12/23 16:23

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

BeachBum wrote:

The value of this, is that the machine is much more accurate, smoother and faster...... To understand more about what is happening, you have to understand that a typical 5 axes VMC utilizes your XYZ linear axes and then via a trunion tilting 2 axes rotary table (A & B axes), you have 5 axes the CNC must control in an Interpolated simultenous method.... what this means is that all 5 axes "have" to be at a constantly changing position at an "exact" specific time. To just position an independant axes is as easy as typing G01 X5.0001 F50, but to get all 5 running a high speed program simultenously on an advanced 5 axes path is a completely different animal.

There is much, much more, but I don't feel like typing all morning, but you do have to understand there is a huge difference between VMC's of just 2 years ago and the VMC's of today.... just like the desktop/laptop PC market, the technology is changing and advancing so fast its alarming. Which is a big problem with the machine they have, it is a Fadal VMC with a Fadal CNC.... the problem with this is that Fadal really isn't a CNC developer, they are a machine builder who originally developed a PC based CNC on a DOS platform, but they just haven't really been able to keep pace with the dedicated CNC manufacturers. Hence, why as of just a few years ago, now offer Fanuc and/or Siemens CNC controls on their machines..... Fanuc & Siemens are the world leaders in sales and probably technology...... thus the Fadal has improved dramatically with this new change. But, that Brodix has an old Fadal CNC on it.....

Don't get me wrong, I am not insulting the Brodix 5 axes VMC.... at least they have one and it apparently works, which is more than many can say. I also know the manufactuer well, have been to their manufacturing plant in socal many times as well as their primary competitors (Haas) and watched the battle between those two that has been dubbed the "Alley War" considering what seperated the two HUGE manufactures of CNC machines was only an alley for many years. But thats another story.

Ummm...thanks. I have to read that 5 or 6 times. I appreciate the education.

So to boil it down for a simpleton like myself, you get a neater, cleaner finish which is more accurate. Is that too simple?

How much more accuracy are we talking? .1, .01, .001?
Posted on: 2008/12/23 18:46

Master Guru
751 Posts

Accuracy is dependant on a lot of variables on each machine..... if its a machine utilizing rotary encoders for the linear axes feedback, then the improvement can be drastic based upon where on the part-program you are at.... in some cases on various contours, the improvement can literally be measured in hundredths, but in just axes 1 or 2 dimensional positioning, measured in just tenths.....

But the new technology provides accuracy improvements that easily double, if not triple and yet increase double or triple the capable machining feedrates due to increased processor speeds and high end servo control features I really don't want to bore people with right now.....

But, the one thing you can relate to perhaps in the automotive machining and cylinder heads, you'll often here of a porter just needing to "clean-up" the heads.... in many cases this is to remove some hard to reach lips in the cylinder head that even though the tool path was to clean out that portion, didn't finish for a variety of reasons. A cylinder head port is made up of a million different contours, which is the most difficult thing to machine, add in the fact, a cylinder head compounds the problem by being a hard to get into piece of aluminum..... which incidently, is the reason you need 5 axes vs just a tradtional 3 axes VMC.

As a note, I didn't touch on what is perhaps the most important aspect for newer CNC advancements in machining cylinder heads, which is block processing speed...... to put in a nutshell, todays CNC's have block processing speeds measured in micro-seconds vs milli-seconds.... what this means, most contoured CNC ports consist of millions of positional points, that the cnc blends together to create a tool path, but each point remains a block of code..... thus the CNC must eat a lot of code to do high speed machining.....A CNC that had a 8ms block processing speed 5 or 10 years ago was considered a high speed CNC.....today, thats literally 10+ times slower than what the modern CNC's can accomplish. What this means is that they can increase the feedrate from 20 ipm to literally 200 or greater provided they have the spindle HP to handle it. This Block Processing Speed issue is a "huge" problem in the industry and if you've ever seen a CNC on a contour start to bump & hesitate, this is typically the reason.

The end advantage is that rather than a cylinder head port job spending 6 hours tying up the machine, they can do it the job in just an hour or two taking set-up time into account. This is why they charge between hundredths of dollars extra for the CNC porting, its not the tooling or even manpower, its machine time..... but if that same machine can do 5 or 6 heads in a day vs only 1 or 2...... maybe "our" price will go down .... we can only hope.
Posted on: 2008/12/23 20:37

Senior Guru
7763 Posts

great write-up.

CNC'ing the way to go. The precision you can get now days is just spectacular.

I was looking at getting prototypes for the new Lycoming engine made. It turns out it's also the best way to produce them as well.

If there's one of these shows near you, check it out.
http://www.d2pshows.com/
Posted on: 2008/12/23 21:28

Senior Guru
7763 Posts

F1 engine build
Posted on: 2008/12/23 23:56

Master Guru
751 Posts

Quote:

BrianCunningham wrote:
great write-up.

CNC'ing the way to go. The precision you can get now days is just spectacular.

I was looking at getting prototypes for the new Lycoming engine made. It turns out it's also the best way to produce them as well.

If there's one of these shows near you, check it out.
http://www.d2pshows.com/

Thanks Brian. Guaranteed accuracy of 3 microns per meter of travel is not uncommon these days.
Posted on: 2008/12/24 0:17

Master Guru
751 Posts

The F1 video is pretty cool.... and as a note in the middle, that is a Renishaw Digitizing probe they are using. That is a dedicated Digitizing/Probing machine in which it looks like they are doing part inspection.... very common.
Posted on: 2008/12/24 0:21

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.