Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
307 user(s) are online (256 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4L80E
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 2.43
2nd Gear: 1.49
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.75

Reverse: 2.07

- Used in production GM models...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 2023/8/27 13:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

The heat here has subsided, cool weather has moved in. More like fall temps for right now and I'm ok with that.

Picked up a nice used stainless steel magnaflow catback for the Camaro to replace the obnoxious one that is on there (drone is annoying). The hangers need to be moved / replaced for my setup and I need to have some pipes custom made to fit the center mount exhaust. I'll have the shop do all of that. Me and exhaust is like TB and plumbing.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/8/27 14:05

GRIS Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

SEMI-SUNNY AND 74 DEGREES, A NICE BREEZE. HIGH OF ONLY 89, MO' BETTA THAN LATELY.

GOING OVER TO BIG DAUGHTER'S FOR LUNCH, KID, GRANDKIDS, AND GREAT-GRANDKIDS ALL TO BE THERE MINUS #1 GRANDDAUGHTER AND DSIL.

AND IN THE NEWS:
SPANISH SOCCER PLAYER AND OFFICIAL ACCUSED OF HETEROSEXUAL BEHAVIOR. THE MEDIA IS TRIGGERED AND TRAUMATIZED :-)

ALWAYS FORWARD, Y'ALL.
Posted on: 2023/8/27 14:18

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY MORNING
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

..damned heterosexuals.....geez.... cooler here also... been out working on the carport.... now that it's cooled off some... wanting to make some headway today....

have not spent a lot of time on the cars and bikes.... but hope to soon... busy busy.....

have had 2 guys we know pass away in the last week... one was 58 and the other 68... makes you focus on living large while we can.... and bitching less.... so my advice is get that bucket list completed Guru's...
Posted on: 2023/8/27 15:22

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4652 Posts

Good morning, what's left of it. Ran my hiney off Friday, doctor, visit with mayor, then by office to take care of something, then to walgreens, then across town for this, back across for that etc, and then home. Wore out. The truck said 104 all day and I believe it. Yesterday our Vette club took a 1.5 hour drive to a nice steak house in Holly Springs, MS. Stopped for dessert on way home, my fault, and ran into a horrific storm. Temp showed 107 midday, then 77 after the storm. Literally everyone on the interstate was pulled over or hid under something, even the truckers. We came home, rested, had a cocktail and watched tv. Supposed to be pool day today but it's overcast out. I don't think anyone is really complaining with the hot sun and heat we've had this past week. Got plumbers coming Monday, my only day to myself I'm sure that'll ruin my day, and it's my fault, I'm the one that scheduled it.
Posted on: 2023/8/27 16:19

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: SUNDAY MORNING
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Het guys, was up and around pretty early today. Wanting to take advantage of the cool weather to finish up the painting of the trim down at the shed. We got that done, then decided to run over to the city to pick up some other paint, a new walk-in door (for the shed) and some metal to wrap the fascia there.

Got back and separated the door and jamb and got them painted, first coat. Will put second coat done later. Then maybe, later this week I will have time to swap doors and at some point borrow a friends 10' sheet metal break (the type for this lightweight trim metal) and get started on the wrapping of the fascia.

Rosie and I have discussed the building of another awning, down at the shed, to protect the trailers. I've laid out the post locations and will borrow a post hole auger to bore the holes for the concrete footings. It's going to be very similar to the one I added to the shop...only a little bigger 14' x 14' vs 16' x 21'
Posted on: 2023/8/27 21:13

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: SUNDAY MORNING
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Matt, isn't a car exhaust more or less plumbing?

Hot and humid as usual. Hetrosexuals and white people are pretty much the bane of life in the U.S today. Even if they are in the majority. Went shopping for most of the routine necessities today. Good for a week or more now.

Marcus. I've pretty much done my bucket list stuff. Can't seem to find many things that I missed or wanted to do. 58/68 .... We just never know when. I was reading the other day that men in the South live an average of 74 point something years. The old national average was somewhere around 77/78 for men. I keep shooting for at least another decade but if you want to make God laugh just tell Him your plans. I try not to think too much about it but I really hope it has nothing to do with lingering around. Sue's cousin's wife beat breast cancer a few years back but has now been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.

The most common causes of death in the elderly are
Heart disease
Cancer
Chronic lower respiratory disease (such as bronchitis and emphysema)
Stroke
Alzheimer’s disease

Do whatever it is you want to do or get done now. Tomorrow things could change. ..... Or not.
Posted on: 2023/8/27 22:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.