Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
289 user(s) are online (261 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Dana 44
This references the rear differential.

The Dana 36 was the smaller unit. It was used on all 1984 Corvettes, and all automatic Corvettes thru 1996...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS WEDNESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY---
Posted on: 2023/10/4 13:17

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

A DARK AND DREARY MORNING, OVERCAST, 70 DEGREES, WAITING FOR THE RAIN, PREDICTED HIGH OF 75 :-O FALL HAS FELL?

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. NEW DENTAL HYGIENIST YESTERDAY; TALKED INCESSANTLY, HAD ON SO MUCH GEAR SHE LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING FROM OUTER SPACE.

I'LL REFILL THE HUMMING BIRD FEEDERS FOR THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR. THE MALES HAVE BEEN GONE SEVERAL DAYS, THE HENS WON'T BE HERE LONG NOW.

HOPE EVERYONE IS RECOVERING NICELY.

IT'S STARTING TO RAIN; DOG IS FED, I'M NEXT :-)
Posted on: 2023/10/4 13:37

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4652 Posts

Good morning, dreary here, rain due and we hope we get it. We've not had rain in forever. It either rains daily or drought, no happy in between. Yard is dusty.
My hummers are still coming around, I'll keep feed out as long as they are here. I don't know male from female though, how do you tell?

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
...I'm pretty sure my Mom would have told me when I was a kid that did that.... see.... serves you right...what the hell were you thinking....just wait till we get home and your Father finds out..... now get out to the truck.... I'm sorry sir how much do I owe you for the damages.... you know I can have the kid here after school and weekends to work it off.. be good for him what do you think?

That is a direct quote of what I would have been told, and that kid should have been told, IMHO

Posted on: 2023/10/4 15:08

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: WEDNESDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Was supposed to get my Suburban's oil changed this A.M. but they told me they couldn't do it till this afternoon. So I shuffled my chores for the day and it still works out about the same timewise. Just killing an hour mid day. One chore I thought I get done will get pushed to tomorrow. After doing some shopping with modest lifting involved (less than 20 lbs.) I'm not much in the mood to do that chore now. I'm doing things like I think I should. Still, it agrivates the surgical area a little bit. Maybe in place of that chore I'll just take a nap.
Posted on: 2023/10/4 17:14

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7660 Posts

[quote]
vetteblondie wrote:

My hummers are still coming around, I'll keep feed out as long as they are here. I don't know male from female though, how do you tell?
[quote]

FEMALES ARE A RATHER UNIFORM LIGHT BROWN; THE MALES HAVE A NECK RING AND A RED THROAT PATCH. (RUBY THROATS, THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I'M FAMILIAR WITH)
Posted on: 2023/10/4 17:29

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14746 Posts

..was out working this morning ... did a tv interview for a Spanish American station here in Nebraska... don't know if that's the audience we are after or not.... anyway it was good practice.... we will see what they come up with...

supposed to be working on the carport but may go for a ride on the HD instead..... had about 3" of rain last night as a big storm moved through.... lots of wind but no hail thankfully...

move on Guru's there is nothing to see there...
Posted on: 2023/10/4 20:12

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: WEDNESDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12368 Posts

Hey guys, up and round early. Took the Caddy down to get the new tires put on (totally missed the appointment yesterday). Then went down to the shed and marked off the rafter tails and cut them all off to length. Then it was time for my monthly massage. Then picked up the Caddy (made appointment to have 4 wheel alignment).

Ate a little lunch and then off to Holly, Colorado to see a wholistic doctor (Rosie and I both), maybe she can figure a few things out about our health issues we face, she seemed to understand our concerns and after reviewing our bloodwork will come up with a plan. She was really interested in my kidney stone history and is hoping that she can do something to alleviate that problem.

Tomorrow, we hope to get the fascia board put up and maybe start the decking.

They (insurance company) are supposed to come pick up the old Caddy tomorrow as well. Then we can receive our settlement check soon after that.
Posted on: 2023/10/4 23:38

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Matatk Re: WEDNESDAY
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Evening CGs!

Had another warm day today, it will cool off this weekend.

After a long search I was able to find some used emissions hoses and valves for the Camaro's secondary air injection system. Got those installed yesterday and no more check engine light. It's unusual to drive it without seeing it on...

TB, a massage sounds good right about now. Did the insurance company give you a reasonable payout for the car?

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2023/10/5 0:02

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.