Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
236 user(s) are online (203 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  New Hampshire Motor Speedway
This is the new name for New Hampshire International Speedway.

Also known as NHMS....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

vetteblondie Sunday already???? 10-6-13
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4663 Posts

Yawn....
Up at 7am, had breakfast already and watched tv... need to go see my cousin in the nursing home, she likes me to attend their small church service with her... Chili cook off at the biker house last night - mine didn't win but strangely it all got ate....
Have a good day y'all.
Posted on: 2013/10/6 13:56
Edited by Matatk on 2013/10/6 20:57:37

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Hidey-ho! I must be slipping - I was awake before 9. I am going to have to rededicate my efforts if I want to make the Olympic sleep team. Gonna clean up the Vette a bit as the forecast includes a bunch of sunny days this coming week. The Viqueens are off today, so the angst level will be low. Meanwhile, the Goofers lost a nail-biter to Michigan yesterday, 42-13.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2013/10/6 14:12

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12377 Posts

Morning folks...Late start for everyone this morning. Funny how that happens, huh Letty. Bikers, they'll eat anything.

Rosie is still in KC watching granddaughters (#3 daughter's), while daughter and her hubby compete in the American Royal BBQ. Daughters work is sponsoring them, otherwise they would never be able to afford to do this competition.

I got home from the dinner theater last night. It was very good, both the play and the food. Don't do that kind of thing often, but it was fun. Several of my mens group members and their wives. It was odd not having Rosie there, but i knew she was having her own type of fun.
Posted on: 2013/10/6 14:15

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

BillH Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Cutting glass this morning.

I'm cutting the top of the fender where the blue tap is then, cutting the the rest of the fender off where it meets the door jam.
Then cut the wheelwells off at the top, pull the fender back 1/4 inch and rebond.
The hard part will be jacking up the front end to make the front edge of the hood fit.

Should be interesting.

Attach file:

jpg  2.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2013/10/6 14:27

j3studio Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

Good morning, all! Dreary in the Philadelphia area today, but no rain as of yet. Took the parents to church this morning, but no other driving plans.

This will be my first full Sunday of NFL football. Given my normal loyalties to the game, this is surprising that's it's taken until October, but car shows and avoiding the two Eagles games that nothing good could come from (the Reid Bowl and the Peyton Bowl) has brought us to this.

Posted on: 2013/10/6 14:39

bogus Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Yo, VB, today it the 6th!

It would have been my late brother Roy's 63rd birthday.

Posted on: 2013/10/6 14:39

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Ultraman Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14764 Posts

Got up to a 60 degree house this morning.....that will get you into the bathroom and back in the warm covers in record time. Went out and bought a new furnace filter and cranked up the heat machine....supposed to be in the 80's here next week....so we will be having to turn the cold making machine back on......

Went to the Husker game yesterday and we won...it was freezing with mid 40's and a strong wind so it felt like 30 something....but who cares.....the Huskers were playing...we would crawl across a mile of busted glass to see them play...

I took the GS in and made big use of the heated seats...I have decided it's not sissy to have heated seats in your Corvette... Especially when my butt was frozen after the game....ahhhhhh

On the way back it misted and spit so the car is real dirty but I don't care I just love to drive it....I did see a C4 and a C6 out but that was about it all day....
Posted on: 2013/10/6 15:23

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: Sunday already???? 10-5-13
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4663 Posts

HAHA! I realized it was the 6th soon as I got that up there and can't go back in and fix it..
Got out and drove to Trumann to see the cousin in the nursing home. They have a small church service every Sunday there, the preacher's helper comes and does the service. She likes when I show up in time. Then after that, there's one that comes on that I like and we watched that too. I have made a boyfriend there I found out - bless his heart LOL...
the case of the lazies has hit me very hard already - need to mow the yard, clean up crap outside, also need to jump in the pool and vacuum that so I can cover it up - yeah, it was 50 here last night.... need to get in the sunbed and get nails done too but I'm not fond of sitting there for that. Been to the store and forgot a couple of things and not in the mood to go back.. was invited to go deer hunting this afternoon but I have not got a license and am out of arrows.... now what.....
Posted on: 2013/10/6 18:09

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Sunday already???? 10-6-13
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Hi Gurus.

Just worked a double and I'm exhausted. Off for a few days. Hungry and tired so I have to make sure to be nice to the wife

Tommy, read yesterday's chat and I hope things work out.

Bill, good luck with the body work.
Posted on: 2013/10/6 20:59

TommyT-Bone Re: Sunday already???? 10-6-13
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33779 Posts

Just got home. We left around 10:00 AM to scout a job at an apartment building. Then we visited my wife's aunt. She took us to lunch, we took her shopping and later played a game of Rummy Cube. Sue stopped and looked at another potential job on the way home. Now I don't feel like doing anything. Hell. I'm getting tired just doing this .....
Posted on: 2013/10/6 22:42

Ultraman Re: Sunday already???? 10-6-13
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14764 Posts

Watched some football and now watching the Pirates and Cards but am wiating for my Dodgers later on tonight...my man cave needs shoveled out....empty N/A's and popcorn bowls and apple cores.....car mags stacked up...very nice...
Posted on: 2013/10/6 23:14

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

BillH Re: Sunday already???? 10-6-13
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Hi Gurus.

Just worked a double and I'm exhausted. Bill, good luck with the body work.

I feel like boiled crap.

7 hours of cutting fiberglass.
Pics in C2 Tech.
Posted on: 2013/10/6 23:25

teebee Re: Sunday already???? 10-6-13
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12377 Posts

EEWWW! That doesn't sound like fun Bill. I've spent the day in the shop and on the road. Loaded up cabinets and hauled them over to the "city" where my client lives. Times 2. All the uppers on the first load and base cabinets on the second. They have all the cabinets torn out and modifications to the electrical wiring about finished. They will be ready for me to start hanging cabinets next weekend. She picked a counter top color and her pulls. I'll get those ordered tomorrow. A little work in the shop yet to finish up a few details on 4 base cabinets. My butt is dragging.
Posted on: 2013/10/7 0:08

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.