Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
274 user(s) are online (231 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  MAF
Mass Air Flow sensor. Used to measure the amount of air entering the intake. This sensor works by heating an element and then measuring the rate of c...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22807 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Worked late last night so got home and went to bed. I did get a chance to pick up a fuel filter yesterday, but of course no chance to install it.

Another warm day on tap here, should hit 81* according to the weather report. Where the heck was this all summer when I wanted to use my pool? Ugh. Better enjoy it before the winter freeze, though.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2014/9/28 11:53

Ultraman Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14760 Posts

Holy mother of pearl.....what a day....got home real late but had a great time seeing family and watching with Uboy the Huskers crush their opponant....the fighting Illini....note to self..do NOT eat a Chicago style brat with chopped onions and spicy mustard at 10 oclock at night....what was I thinking......

Went to the mother of all pumkin patches yesterday that must have covered at least 80 acres...the place was like a Disney land for hicks...err....farm type people I mean....the place was huge with a train that goes around the park...thousands of folks were there I had to park the GS in a field...oh the humanity....they did have a place called a pie barn that I spent a considerable amount of time in....so many pies so little time.....

Well I'm just up to eat some cereal and grab the paper and then its time for my morning nap.....have a fun day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2014/9/28 13:13

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Morning guys...Slept in a bit this morning, but have things to do. Already out to the shop to spray a little finish.

Last night my Royals had a chance to move to a tie with the Tigers, but couldn't quite get it done.
Posted on: 2014/9/28 13:57

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7682 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Another warm day on tap here, should hit 81* according to the weather report. Where the heck was this all summer when I wanted to use my pool?

81 DEGREES IS SUMMER??? SURELY YOU JEST.

SUNNY AND COOL DOWN HERE THIS MORNING, THIS SPELL OF PRETTY FALL WEATHER SURE NICE. RAIN WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY THEY SAY; BUT WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW :-)
Posted on: 2014/9/28 14:06

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

pianoguy Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

*yawn* *stretch* *snap* *crackle* *pop*

Hidey-ho! Had a long day yesterday at a meet-up with some of the cyberjammers - great to see them, it's been several years. Some excellent guitar players, fun to watch them play. And when we got home I discovered that the Goofers won the Little Brown Jug for the 3rd time since 1977, so that was a nice surprise. No surprise to see that the USA got their butts kicked in the Ryder Cup, though.

Tom, I don't know what else we can do - the Twinkies beat the Tigers 12-3, so I think we did our part ;-)

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2014/9/28 15:48

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

istter1 Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

great weather here for once should be a busy day
Posted on: 2014/9/28 16:57

vetteblondie Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4660 Posts

Still feels like summer here, thankful for that - been to the nursing home for that visit and to the grocery store and put that stuff up already. Don't want to sit here at home, need to mow the yard but not in a mood to do much of anything. Still have gas in the pickup from helping someone move stuff yesterday might just go ride around although the weather is nicer for the Vette - it only has about 1/16 tank of gas tho
Posted on: 2014/9/28 18:37

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12374 Posts

Brad we appreciate what the twinkies did. We just couldn't get the job done last night. We did OK today and look forward to Tuesday's matchup.

I drove the Vette yesterday and today as I have it off the lift to take over to the city to get a new head unit installed. The one that the PO had installed isn't Sirius/XM compatible and that's a must for me. I'll take is over after school tomorrow and leave it. They will change out the head unit and tint the windows.

Today Rosie and I took it to the next town south of us to look at a cabinet job. I have some work to do there.

Got home in time to watch the end of the Royals regular season game.
Posted on: 2014/9/28 22:14

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Sunday Chat 09.28.14
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33774 Posts

Busy day. Did stuff. Now it's time to relax and watch the tube. (Can you call it "the tube" anymore?)
Posted on: 2014/9/29 0:02

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.