Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
315 user(s) are online (257 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Shark
Any Corvette from model year 1968 to 1982 is loosely referred to as a Shark. Stemming from the Mako concepts and a general acceptance that the C3 lo...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Ultraman Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Hi.......getting ready to go north to sample the fertile soils of our nation....I am one with mother earth.....I am a corn hugger......

well my GS wouldn't start because I left the V1 plugged in again.....what is the matter with me.......??? Battery is completely drained again so this time I will replace it.....damn....

What else is going on my hombres.......? Have a successful day Guru's....
Posted on: 2016/11/16 13:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! The end is near - gonna be sunny and 60 today, but by the weekend, highs will be in the 30's and the weather geniuses mentioned the "s" word. Meanwhile, I put a bucket trap in my shed - I haven't seen any signs of mice in there, but one never knows.

Hope all who are under the weather feel better soon!

Have a good day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2016/11/16 13:40

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

istter1 Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Rained last night .wow
Have a great day
Posted on: 2016/11/16 13:45

TommyT-Bone Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Hi.......getting ready to go north to fertilize the sample soils of our nation....I am one with mother earth.....I am a corn holer......

Fixt

What are you kiddin me? You thought I would let that pass?

Posted on: 2016/11/16 13:55

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Breezy cool morning in the deep south of Florida. The Yorkies have a beauty shop appointment at 01:00. I'll fill the rest of the day with this and that. Mixed bag of whatever I see needs to be done, and there is plenty.
Posted on: 2016/11/16 14:14

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
well my GS wouldn't start because I left the V1 plugged in again.....what is the matter with me.......??? Battery is completely drained again so this time I will replace it.....damn....

It won't respond to a starter jolt of power off from a battery charger? Clear ............. bzzzzzz ......... Clear ...... bzzzzzzzzz Or a good strong 12 volt jolt from a truck?
Posted on: 2016/11/16 14:18

GRIS Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7645 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 82 THE PREDICTED HIGH. THE CHEROKEES ARE WONDERING JUST HOW LONG WINTER CAN BE POSTPONED.

WE'RE STARTING THE DAY WITH NO WATER. I SAW A LEAK AND NOTIFIED THE RURAL WATER DISTRICT. SO NOW THEY ARE FIXING IT AND OUR WATER IS TURNED OFF. THEY SHOULD REALLY TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT.

"Thought you might want to consider getting on board early.

A British engineer just started his own business in Afghanistan. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats.

The business is doing well. Prophets are going through the roof."
Posted on: 2016/11/16 14:19

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

"Thought you might want to consider getting on board early.

A British engineer just started his own business in Afghanistan. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats.

The business is doing well. Prophets are going through the roof."

Smile (headshake)
Posted on: 2016/11/16 14:20

vetteblondie Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Hi.......getting ready to go north to fertilize the sample soils of our nation....I am one with mother earth.....I am a corn holer......

Fixt

What are you kiddin me? You thought I would let that pass?

Your mind must be where mine is too. Read the same thing there.
Prayer mat land mines. What a novel idea!
Quiet in the office today, which means I'm caught up and my installer's about to be busy as crap. Getting ready to finish up (hopefully) with loading things at the BFs house tonight and clean, still have tomorrow if not done.
Friday will be a busy day.
Stay calm, the week's half over ya'll
Tommy, thanks for the palm link. There's pretty stuff around the yard and looking after it will be on me.

Attach file:

jpg  palm.jpg (121.68 KB)
619_582c94bf1a8ea.jpg 450X432 px
Posted on: 2016/11/16 17:17

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys....I started early again today, not because I had lots to do (which I did), but because the south wind was supposed to come up and blow (which it did) and it would affect my spraying. I finished all the spraying by 10, and worked on a wedding present for Rosie's niece. I had thought that it would be the first project I did with the new router. But a phone call to the electronic component repair place yesterday, revealed that the parts were on a sloooooow boat from China and weren't in yet. So, in order to be assured that the quilt rack would be complete (by Dec 3rd) I decided that I had better cut them out at school. I also figured that since I was going to be down there running that, I may as well, do another little sign for #1 daughter, as a Christmas present for hubby (SIL).

I had two computer calls thrown in there too. After cutting the pieces out, this afternoon, I went ahead and completed the assembly of the quilt rack. In the late afternoon the phone rings and when I answer it was a lady (well to do family in the area) from here in town who, let's say to make it short and sweet, hasn't said five words to me in 22 years, because 22 years ago I did something that offended her (I got an earring) and she went on a rampage to the school board, trying to get me fired. Let's say I was coaching her son (I was the assistant cross country coach and did this for this one season, one time) and she thought I was perverting him by wearing the earring. It was a very trying time for me. So, anyway, I was shocked that she called me to come look at her kitchen cabinet after the appliance repair guy screwed it up. I went over and did the best I could to fix the issue and she was very happy with my work, even to the point of finding a couple other little jobs for me to complete. Maybe she got over her distaste for me.

I loaded the pickup of all the doors and everything I'll need to do the spraying of the cabinets tomorrow. I'll take off early so I can get the spraying done as early as possible. I'm racing the cold weather that is expected to move through here late tomorrow.
Posted on: 2016/11/17 4:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Wednesday Chat the 16 of November......
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good evening CGs.

Funny story there, TB. I guess she ate some crow.

Got the car put away in mom's garage for the winter. Not before snapping the antenna off in the carwash first #*&$+:'#&$...or something like that was said along the way. Another spring repair.

Did some random errands and got the patio furniture out away for the season. Of course it will be 70 tomorrow

That's about it for me.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2016/11/17 4:26

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

My guess is you wore the earring in your left earlobe.

I've never wore an earring or sported a tattoo. Mainly because we couldn't find the tattoo shop after a night of drinking. Earrings never did anything for me. (Did I write that?) (awaiting responses from the peanut gallery)
Posted on: 2016/11/17 12:45

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.