Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
309 user(s) are online (291 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Ultraman Is it the 26th already chat......
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Morning kids.......heading out in Lola for another money making run...... Matt maybe time for a nice C6 like Andy got........ just kidding....... you love your car....... sorry you are having trouble...... if you need to buy a tool to feel better go ahead........ buy 2 even......

Weather was perfect yesterday but the wind is back today I hear........

On the road again.......... have a nice day Guru's........ Damn Astro's beat my Dodgers in 11 last night.....crazy game...... I stayed up till the last dog was hung........might need lots of strong truck stop coffee today.....
Posted on: 2017/10/26 11:52

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7643 Posts

WHERE DID OCTOBER GO? IT JUST GOT HERE---
THIS HAS BEEN A WEIRD YEAR, WEATHER WISE. THE CHEROKEES ARE WAITING FOR THE FREEZE PREDICTED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT. THINK I GET STARTED ON SOME PREPARATION TODAY.

MARCUS, YOU'RE SURE GETTING LOTS OF WINDSHIELD TIME THESE DAYS
WATCH OUT FOR DRIVERLESS VEHICLES :-)

MATT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT INTERMITTENT PROBLEMS, A TOTAL PIA FO' SHO'.
Posted on: 2017/10/26 12:57

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

pianoguy Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Been busy since the git-go, was not planning on that. Oh well, it is what it is. But I am well into my vacation countdown, anyway.

Car mojo, Matt!

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2017/10/26 12:59

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Beautiful day here in South Florida. I'm in my comfort zone. Better get out and enjoy it while it's here. This cool spell is only a teaser. Sadly, it's a day like this I'd rather be cruising around then stop someplace with sand, water and palm trees to enjoy a fried fish sandwich.
Posted on: 2017/10/26 13:53

vetteblondie Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4648 Posts

Geez this month has flown by. Crazy.
Sorry to hear bout your SIL Mike. My mother was diagnosed at 72, multifocal. Her recovery was very smooth and not much trouble at all for her, she was quite lucky. Best wishes for the same for her. Early detection helps.
More car mojo, Matt, hope things are working out .
Beautiful here today but then temps will start to fall some. I'd love to be off and sitting in the back yard. Have that huge 10-ft tall tomato plant, it's still growing more and is loaded with tomatoes. I don't know what to do with them all. The other plant that magically appeared on the other side of the yard is loaded as well. I would like to bring it in if I had a really sunny spot to put it. Crazy that thing. The 2nd black magic elephant ear is on it's 2nd bloom. I figured with temps dropping the next few days and they're fragile, I'll cut it off and take it to the cousin in the nursing home along with some of those tomatoes and a couple of new roses off the bush. Have 12 new roses too. My plants have no idea what's going on, they're all confused and I still have a hummingbird who don't know he/she is supposed to be somewhere else. Thereapy at noon today, she's supposed to have me doing some more intense standing exercises. yeehaw Frankly, I'm just happy to be where I can shower and pee all by myself.
Posted on: 2017/10/26 15:38

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Hey guys...been at it since early. Working on several different things. Mostly counter tops for the lab at the hospital. Went down and checked the measurement, for the fourth time, because I don't want to screw up $1200 worth of materials. It's a BIG counter top, 8 pieces to it. over 12' long and over 5' wide on three levels. Pretty freakin' complicated.

Like Marcus said, it's windy today. I think we've reached the high temp already, 66, and it's supposed to drop to mid 20s tonight, mid 40s tomorrow for highs and then mid teens Saturday morning.

Got to get back out there and get busy. Got the last home football game tonight, not going to be fun...at least for the people in the stands or the players. Me, I'll be OK up in the booth...probably leave the windows in tonight.
Posted on: 2017/10/26 17:38

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

The car ran pretty flawlessly on the way to work yesterday and on the way home. No starting issues to report. I'll still be changing out some parts just to be 100% sure it won't happen again.

The weather is quite cool here. Low 50s during the day and low 40s at night. Finally turned the heat on this morning. Hopefully Halloween isn't too bad for the kiddies.

Body shop called and said car should be ready today. I told them I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2017/10/26 18:19

TommyT-Bone Re: Is it the 26th already chat......
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I worked till 8:00 PM in the yard. Yes, it was dark out. When my low energy light went on I called it quits. Then I remembered, I had to feed the pigs and clean the pond filter and drains. Now I'm done and getting some chair time. Tomorrow is clean the house and backwash the pond filter. So far I'm right on schedule for our early Saturday morning departure. ............. Crap ... I'm not done. I have to take out the trash and bring bring the containers to the street and start a load of laundry ......... and the beat goes on ..........
Posted on: 2017/10/27 1:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.