Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
293 user(s) are online (245 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Sting Ray
1963 through 1967 Corvette.

Not to be confused with the Stingray, 1969-1976....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
 Register To Post

jsup I'm this >< close....to giving up
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

So, fixed the O2 problem, getting closed loop. Ran some scans, everything looks pretty good. The tune is pretty close as far as we can tell.

So just before we're ready to wrap it up I say "let's just get one WOT run for a final scan".

It's raining so I don't want to kill anyone, we do a WOT hit and bang.....

The exhaust gets real loud and the car looses power. The idle goes up and down and it practically stalls. Now the car is loud and I have lost power. The car was running great minutes before that.

I looked under the car and can not see any defects in the exhaust. PLUS the exhaust is completely welded, so there's no where for it to leak. It's just louder.

I'm thinking the cats probably blew out their guts and it got caught in the exhaust and has become a restriction causing the loss of power. That would explain why it got loud, and why it lost power.

On top of which I'm thinking that I hearing a valve tap after that last run...now I have to re adjust the valves. I hope that's all it is..

Other issues:

low oil pressure, which I am fairly certain is the sending unit. We had the bottom end apart and everything looked fine there. Also, the oil pump was out and that was fine too.

Oil temp 230ish, until the AC goes on, then we're looking at 250 and change.

WTF is going on? Don't be surprised to see this thing in the for sale section soon....I'm this >< close...
Posted on: 2008/5/18 20:24

NC Kid Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

I thought I had it bad. I like reading your threads, it makes me feel my car has hope. Goodluck.

Wait, how did your cats blow out their guts? What you running to do that kind of damage.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 20:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

jsup Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

thanks, I think.

i don't know if that happened, I'm guessing. I'm too frustrated to do anything today.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 20:35

bogus Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

John,

That oil temp is WAY too high. I mean WAY TOO HIGH.

Something isn't right. Have you put a known mechanical oil pressure gauge on that engine? Generally speaking, I am worried for that bottom end.

As for the bang, I donno what to suggest. If the cat substrate blew out so totally, I would be surprised the car got louder, it would have had to stop somewhere and if it is robbing power, that means blockage. Louder implies less blockage. I wonder if a baffle went in the muffler. Either way, the loss of power would be indicative of a lack of controlled exhaust flow.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 23:24

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

I think I'm right, I blew the cats.

Consider this:

1. The last injectors I had were marked wrong, they were marked 40, not 37 and my FP was a bit high, the car had gas dumped all over the place.

2. My heated O2 sensor wasn't working right, it was reading lean when it wasn't. Therefore, it was dumping fuel.

I believe gas probably piled up in the cats, and blew today. Therefore blowing the cats up internally, cloging the exhaust.

Backpressure would explain the high engine heat too.

As for the valve tap, it's not really that bad, slight adjustment. It was doing it before the problem anyway.

So I suspect that the shit in the cats is now logdged sideways somewhere in the exhaust.

Comments?
Posted on: 2008/5/19 0:17

Mekanic Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Registered Vendor
Tampa Bay Florida
827 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:

Consider this:

1. The last injectors I had were marked wrong, they were marked 40, not 37 and my FP was a bit high, the car had gas dumped all over the place.

2. My heated O2 sensor wasn't working right, it was reading lean when it wasn't. Therefore, it was dumping fuel.

I believe gas probably piled up in the cats, and blew today. Therefore blowing the cats up internally, cloging the exhaust.

As for the valve tap, it's not really that bad, slight adjustment. It was doing it before the problem anyway.

So I suspect that the shit in the cats is now logdged sideways somewhere in the exhaust.

Comments?

Sounds right to me, and the valve tap or lifter noise could be attributed to the blown cats adding all kinds of back pressure.
Posted on: 2008/5/19 0:22

Yea tho I walk through the valley in the shadow of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for torque art with me.

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

Consider this:

Comments?

Sounds right to me, and the valve tap or lifter noise could be attributed to the blown cats adding all kinds of back pressure.

I don't think there's any damage, you? on the valve tap.
Posted on: 2008/5/19 0:40

LD85 Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

Ahhh, the memories,,, I recall having to pull the 1ST 406CI engine I built 3 times because of low oil pressure,

I had the short block built by a local shop and the first time it appears that metal shavings from the machining process were pumped thru the bearings,

then the 2nd time @ 10 days later, there was a knock coming from the front of the engine where the crank counter weight was hitting the block and the builder said "they don't know why this is happening but pull it and bring it back",

then the 3rd time @ 14 days later, I realized that the heads were sucking oil thru a gap in the intake to head gasket MY FAULT,,,

then @ 1 year later detonation caused 3 Hypereutectic pistons to blow up (MY FAULT),

so I pulled the engine and had it rebuilt with new forged pistons and the builder cracked the Damper when he put the damper on with an impact wrench,, so @ 3 months after I got the new engine, the crank damper fell off and it ate up the crank snout,,,,so I bought a new forged crank.....

right now, I am still chasing a vibration from 3200-rpm and up,,,

So the moral to this story is,,,it sucks to be me sometimes, but boy have I learned a lot about patience and cars, and credit cards, and oil pressure,, well,,, you get the gist of it
Posted on: 2008/5/19 13:14

Mekanic Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Registered Vendor
Tampa Bay Florida
827 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

Consider this:

Comments?

I seriously doubt it with how little it has been driven since the cats popped.

Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on!
Posted on: 2008/5/19 14:29

Yea tho I walk through the valley in the shadow of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for torque art with me.

NC Kid Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
[quote]
jsup wrote:

Consider this:

Comments?

Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/[/Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/quote]

:goodpost:
Posted on: 2008/5/19 16:13

SpeedHound Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Registered Vendor
Social Circle, GA
119 Posts

I think you may be right about the cats or it could be a baffle in the mufflers. As for the ticking, are you sure you're not just hearing normal header noise? Headers allow you to hear the valve train more so.
Posted on: 2008/5/19 23:46

www.speedhound.com

LSx swap parts - performance - repairs - restoration

xccter Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Senior Guru
Downtown Annapolis, MD
461 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
John,

That oil temp is WAY too high. I mean WAY TOO HIGH.

Something isn't right. Have you put a known mechanical oil pressure gauge on that engine? Generally speaking, I am worried for that bottom end.

:me2: My oil temp at operating temperature is usually about 7* (+/-) hotter than the coolant temperature.

Good luck figuring it out.

Where did the exhaust get louder? Out the tailpipes?
Posted on: 2008/5/20 0:55
NCRS #48337

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on!

That's exactly what I did.

I took the car to the custom exhaust shop that did the exhaust and he's ripping them out.

Once I get the motor dialed in I'll put cats back in...
Posted on: 2008/5/20 1:38

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

SpeedHound wrote:
I think you may be right about the cats or it could be a baffle in the mufflers. As for the ticking, are you sure you're not just hearing normal header noise? Headers allow you to hear the valve train more so.

It's a valve tap, I'm fairly certain.

Not a big deal I hope.
Posted on: 2008/5/20 1:39

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

It wasn't the cats, the cats were fine.

The two valves on #8 are way out of adjustment.

how does that happen?
Posted on: 2008/5/23 2:18

dan0617 Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about all your trouble. I must be the luckiest bastard ever. I did a cam, heads, hsr intake, small cap dist., timing chain, injectors, and lots of other stuff this winter. Had some fitment issues and such but took my time and worked through it all. After assembly and dialing in I haven't had any problems, not even a leak. Haven't had the valve covers back off or anything. My tune needs a fine tuning but it is amazingly close to perfect. On the lifters, I found 0 lash while the intake was off and I could see the lifters. I then went about 3/4 turn past 0 lash and that was it. No valve tap or anything. I re-used the stock lifters. I wish I could help you more. Hang in there, it will come around for you.
Posted on: 2008/5/26 20:38

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

dan0617 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about all your trouble. I must be the luckiest bastard ever. I did a cam, heads, hsr intake, small cap dist., timing chain, injectors, and lots of other stuff this winter. Had some fitment issues and such but took my time and worked through it all. After assembly and dialing in I haven't had any problems, not even a leak. Haven't had the valve covers back off or anything. My tune needs a fine tuning but it is amazingly close to perfect. On the lifters, I found 0 lash while the intake was off and I could see the lifters. I then went about 3/4 turn past 0 lash and that was it. No valve tap or anything. I re-used the stock lifters. I wish I could help you more. Hang in there, it will come around for you.

Rub it in..... :toothy5:
Posted on: 2008/5/26 21:45

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

B1ack86v3tt3 wrote:
Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

Consider this:

Comments?

Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/[/Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/Rip those fuggers out and replace with a test pipe, and ride on![/

:goodpost:

Why is removing cats a good thing? What kind of professional expertise do you bring to the table to even come close to agreeing with that post?

From a diagnostic perspective, it's a good call, but as a perminent solution, it sucks and jsup is 100% right to put them back on when the engine is right.
Posted on: 2008/5/26 22:59

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:

how does that happen?

I find that settings like this will work out of adjustment a couple of times before they are tightened perfectly. Vibration, heat cycling... things like that will get you. Then again, a slightly loose adjustment bolt will do it too.

That explains the valve tap, not the oil temps.... what did you learn cutting into the oil filter?
Posted on: 2008/5/26 23:01

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

how does that happen?

I find that settings like this will work out of adjustment a couple of times before they are tightened perfectly. Vibration, heat cycling... things like that will get you. Then again, a slightly loose adjustment bolt will do it too.

That explains the valve tap, not the oil temps.... what did you learn cutting into the oil filter?

You don't have kids do you?

I had the kids at the pool today for 6 hours, then I fixed a faucet today. Left at noon, that means getting up at 9, forcing breakfast down their throat, and getting all their stuff together.

It is now 9PM and I sat down to play for a while.

I'll get to it. I'm bringing the car to the shop tomorrow.

Another theory is that the oil pickup may have come lose...it's a theory....

Whatever happens, we still have to pull the pan.

I didn't see any metal in any of the oil I pulled out of the car (still in the catch can) but I'm going to check the filters tomorrow (I'll be on drugs I'm having some oral work done)....

Yet another theory is that the rings did not seat, which also can cause heat.

Hopefully tomorrow we can pull the pan and find out more.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 1:16

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I figured if you had gotten as far as doing the valve adjustment, the oil filter was doable...
Posted on: 2008/5/27 3:51

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
I figured if you had gotten as far as doing the valve adjustment, the oil filter was doable...

I did the valve adjustment on Sat. I had to do that to run the car and see how it goes.

I am up to 3 theories:

1. Bearing going bad
2. Rings not seating
3. oil pickup dislodged

We'll see shortly.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 5:00

toptechx6 Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Senior Guru
south Florida
362 Posts

You can remove #2 from the list, that might cause oil consumption, but isn't going to cause loss of oil pressure.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 8:40

CasetheCorvetteman Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

You can can number 3 too i reckon, you wouldnt get good pressure when cold and none when hot if the pickup came out, unless you sump is getting low when the oil heats up.

Have you checked under the filler cap to see that all your oil isnt staying up there and not draining back? Might be a very very long shot, but anything is worth a look at this stage.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 8:44

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:
You can remove #2 from the list, that might cause oil consumption, but isn't going to cause loss of oil pressure.

HEAT is causing loss of pressure. Perhaps the rings are causing the heat if they haven't seated.

The problem is heat, then loss of OP. Not loss of OP without heat.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 12:34

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

CasetheCorvetteman wrote:
You can can number 3 too i reckon, you wouldnt get good pressure when cold and none when hot if the pickup came out, unless you sump is getting low when the oil heats up.

Have you checked under the filler cap to see that all your oil isnt staying up there and not draining back? Might be a very very long shot, but anything is worth a look at this stage.

Here's the theory on that. The oil pump is sucking air, making the oil bubbly. Bubbly oil gets hot fast.

I'm not saying it's not a long shot, but it was a suggestion.

Yes, oil is draining back the way it should.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 12:37

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

If the oil pump was sucking air when cold, it wouldnt suck any oil, cause itll suck up what ever is easiest. Cold oil wont be as easy to suck up as either hot oil, or crank case air.

Unseated rings wont cause this issue, and yoube be blowing a heap of smoke if they hadnt seated.

Id also think youd be seeing high coolant temps if indeed you were getting excess bore friction, and probably more so then high oil temps.

Does this think have a block heater or oil cooler? I havent seen a block heater on a Corvette, so i dont know if they run on single phase mains power or 12vdc.

What does a compression test tell you?
Posted on: 2008/5/27 12:58

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

If the oil pump was sucking air when cold, it wouldnt suck any oil, cause itll suck up what ever is easiest. Cold oil wont be as easy to suck up as either hot oil, or crank case air.

Unseated rings wont cause this issue, and yoube be blowing a heap of smoke if they hadnt seated.

Id also think youd be seeing high coolant temps if indeed you were getting excess bore friction, and probably more so then high oil temps.

Does this think have a block heater or oil cooler? I havent seen a block heater on a Corvette, so i dont know if they run on single phase mains power or 12vdc.

Here's CFI-EFI from another forum:
Quote:

I've lost track of what you said the oil pressure drops to, but no matter. Number 2, "the valves get loud.", gives me a yet to be mentioned thought. My worn out Crossfire has a quiet valve train on thin oil at less than 10 psi oil pressure. It doesn't take a lot of pressure to keep hydraulic lifters happy. My 400 with the high volume oil pump with the pressure relief spring shimmed (I out smarted myself on THAT one), the one that almost never saw less than 50 psi oil pressure, would run out of oil in the pan cruising at 70 mph (3500 rpms). I'm not suggesting that your pump is pumping your pan dry at idle speeds or in "test mode", but especially since the pan has been off recently, possibly the oil pump pick up has fallen off or is sucking air. Air in the oil would explain valve train noise. The pressure would read artificially low because, unlike the oil (a liquid) the air in the system can be compressed, resulting in lower readings. Ask anesthesia about Boyles Laws of Gasoline. He knows all about compressing liquids.

I'm not saying that this HAS to be the problem, but I think it is a valid enough possibility to warrant pulling the pan. Remember, 99 and 44 one hundredths percent (99.44%) of the problems we deal with are the off shoot of the LAST problem we dealt with. The ball is in your court.

RACE ON!!!
CFI-EFI is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
Posted on: 2008/5/27 13:06

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

I want to take it back to the guy who put the piston in before I start touching anything. If there's any way that he did something, if I start touching it, it's my problem, not his.

I'm not going to anything until I speak to him.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 13:07

Senior Guru
south Florida
362 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:

HEAT is causing loss of pressure. Perhaps the rings are causing the heat if they haven't seated.

The problem is heat, then loss of OP. Not loss of OP without heat.

Fairy tale.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 17:50

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:
Fairy tale.

Right now, I don't disagree. The piston would raise WATER temps, not OIL temps...

Here's where I'm at...

Next monday I'm going to take the car back to the shop that put in the piston. We're going to drop the pan and do a physical inspection.

At the time of the physical inspection we are going to see if there is any metal in the pan or any indication of bearing wear.

If there is no indication of wear and such, the we're going to replace the oil pump, which I am ordering from Summit today.

If there is indication of a problem, I will then deal with that problem. In the interim I'm hoping oil pump.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 21:01

Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

Do you have a stud with a nut holding the pump on, if not, get one.
Posted on: 2008/5/27 22:18

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

LD85 wrote:

It's a stock pump. I am ready to take recommendations. Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a stud with a nut. Now, I know what a stud and nut is, but are you saying in place of the bolts that hold it up?
Posted on: 2008/5/28 0:04

Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

LD85 wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a stud with a nut. Now, I know what a stud and nut is, but are you saying in place of the bolts that hold it up?

Sometimes a Bolt will bottom out in the oil pump mount hole, so you use a threaded stud with a nut to hold the pump on and insure that the pump is on tight
Posted on: 2008/5/28 0:08

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

LD85 wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

LD85 wrote:

Sometimes a Bolt will bottom out in the oil pump mount hole, so you use a threaded stud with a nut to hold the pump on and insure that the pump is on tight

Gotcha. Any suggestions on an oil pump?

High volume? Standard volume? Brand?
Posted on: 2008/5/28 0:17

Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

How many quarts does your pan hold, if it is stock size, I would stay with the stock pump
Posted on: 2008/5/28 0:53

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

LD85 wrote:
How many quarts does your pan hold, if it is stock size, I would stay with the stock pump

I just ordered one. There were two "high volume" pumps. 25% over and 10% over.

I went 10% over. I figure it's just a little more, can't hurt.

I had to get this ordered fast in the event I need it on Monday.
Posted on: 2008/5/28 1:10

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

The problem with a higher volume pump is that youll end up with the oil all pumped to the top of the engine and the sump will run low. Especially if youre running such thick oil in it.
Posted on: 2008/5/28 6:31

Senior Guru
south Florida
362 Posts

I have all fingers crossed for you man, trying a new oil pump is a good place to start, hope it is the end of your nightmare.
Posted on: 2008/5/28 8:55

Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

Quote:

The problem with a higher volume pump is that youll end up with the oil all pumped to the top of the engine and the sump will run low. Especially if youre running such thick oil in it.

This usually occurs mainly in an extended High rpm issue, but I think he'll be OK with the stock pan.
Posted on: 2008/5/28 10:06

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

There's two grades of "high volume". 10% higher and 25% higher.

I only went 10% higher. It's not much.

If the pump does it, and the cooling problem stops, I'll go back to 10-30....
Posted on: 2008/5/29 0:49

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:
I have all fingers crossed for you man, trying a new oil pump is a good place to start, hope it is the end of your nightmare.

Thanks. The car runs like an animal cold. I can't wait to solve the oil heat problem. Then it should run that way all the time.
Posted on: 2008/5/29 0:51

Qack Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Senior Guru
Raleigh, NC
274 Posts

I certainly can't add anything meaningful to this discussion, and I'm sorry to hear about your problem JSUP. However, I am learning a whole lot while reading the replies and exchange of ideas. It's a great education -- one I do hope I never have to apply to my own car!

Thanks,

Qack
Posted on: 2008/5/30 17:15

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

Qack wrote:
I certainly can't add anything meaningful to this discussion, and I'm sorry to hear about your problem JSUP. However, I am learning a whole lot while reading the replies and exchange of ideas. It's a great education -- one I do hope I never have to apply to my own car!

Thanks,

Qack

That's why I post these things, for the education.

Sometimes I feel like an idiot, here's something else wrong, or I changd my mind, or whatever, but I believe the educational value outweighs my looking stupid.

And believe me, I do feel stupid from time to time.
Posted on: 2008/5/31 13:41

Randyj75 Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Guru Newb
MD
129 Posts

John, how did you make out?
Posted on: 2008/6/3 0:35

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Well, it's terminal.....

Oil heat and pressure problems are a spun bearing...

Now to figure out where TF to go from here.

Anyone in northern NJ that can help me pull a motor?

I guess at this point I'm looking at this:

http://www.golenengineservice.com/ht...rt_blocks.html

I'm considering the 383.....comments?
Posted on: 2008/6/3 16:20

Senior Guru
south Florida
362 Posts

Damn, that sucks. I assume you mean a main and not a rod bearing? Either one is bad of course but a crankshaft and a rod is better than an engine.
Good luck whichever way you decide to go, definitely time to think about a stroker.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 17:19

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

toptechx6 wrote:
Damn, that sucks. I assume you mean a main and not a rod bearing? Either one is bad of course but a crankshaft and a rod is better than an engine.
Good luck whichever way you decide to go, definitely time to think about a stroker.

Very little price difference in getting it fixed, and replacing the block with a new one.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 17:34

TommyT-Bone Re: I'm this >< close....to giving up
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:

Sometimes I feel like an idiot, here's something else wrong, or I changd my mind, or whatever, but I believe the educational value outweighs my looking stupid.

You are not alone.Resized Image
Posted on: 2008/6/3 17:42

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:

You are not alone.Resized Image

You feel stupid too?
Posted on: 2008/6/3 18:44

(1) 2 »
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.