Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
270 user(s) are online (228 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Matatk, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Grand Sport
RPO Z16.

A one year special. 1000 were made to honor both the end of the C4 and the original racers, called Grand Sports, from 1963.

All were...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users
 Register To Post

Matatk Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Got the rotors for the truck turned yesterday while I was working so I could put them on when I got home. Turned out nice. Cleaned up the bolts and a few odds and ends and got those and the abutment brackets put on. Got the front pads put on as well. Not happy with the way the front pads on the passenger side went it. Extremely hard to get the inside pad on. Tried different pads (old and new) and different anti-rattle hardware, all the same. I think I am going to take the abutment bracket off and inspect it, maybe carefully file the inside mounting area. Otherwise I'll slightly file the pad tabs themselves. Only thing I can think of. My opinion is the pad shouldn't fit that tightly, it should be able to pull off the rotor so it doesn't stick and overheat.

Went to dinner last night with the family and rugrat #1 was a horror. Too tired I think. #2 wouldn't eat, we think he's getting more teeth. What a pleasant meal...lol. Should have stayed home.

68 and rainy today. Yesterday they said it would be 73, guess not. Tomorrow 81 though? We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2012/4/14 11:05

TommyT-Bone Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I caught a break. My wife said I didn't have to work the show this weekend. I don't really care for chatting people up and showing them plants that I don't know a whole lot about. Working directly with the public for almost 25 years has soured my desire to chitty-chat. Lots of people tell my wife, "I didn't even know you were married" or " I've never met your husband" or "I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you." That's just the way I like it. I'm a Shadow Man. Sometimes I'm a headless Shadow Man.

Posted on: 2012/4/14 11:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

I caught a break. My wife said I didn't have to work the show this weekend.

"Ring ring"

"Hello? Yes Dear, right away. No, you're right, it's my fault you forgot it. I should have reminded you. In fact, I should have loaded it on the truck myself so you wouldn't forget it. I'll be right there with the red eucalyptus flowering west african fern"
Posted on: 2012/4/14 11:51

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

"Ring ring"

"Hello? Yes Dear, right away. No, you're right, it's my fault you forgot it. I should have reminded you. In fact, I should have loaded it on the truck myself so you wouldn't forget it. I'll be right there with the red eucalyptus flowering west african fern"

That still beats working the show. Ring .... ring ... comes with the turf. It's part of my job, albeit one part I'm not too crazy about. LOL.

In my best Whiners voice ...... Oh ..... I have to work ....

Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:02

j3studio Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

Good morning, all!

Doing the great "show to driver" tire and wheel swap for the 1985 - I'll report back later.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:24

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Saw this "someplace".

Thought we would be enlightened by it here.

Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:35

biggrizzly Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Good Morning Gurus!!! It's supposed to be sunny and nice in the Nation's Capitol today. The SCCA Pro-Solo Tour makes a stop here in the DC Region for this seasons first Pro-Solo Championship event. I'm trying to find a victim to go watch some of it with me this afternoon. It's being held at FedEx field this weekend (best use of the stadium... The Redskins don't add much) . They are probably just getting started with the first runs at 0830.

Washington DC Pro Solo Page
http://www.scca.com/events/index.cfm?eid=3737

I drove the Corvette to work yesterday.... I really love that car. I haven't been driving it very often these days, maybe every other week for just a short errand or something. But when I do drive it, I really appreciate it much more.

This pic from last weekend - EVO School. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!! I had a blast though and did pretty well overall. Big improvements from the first run of the day to the last run. I know.... its not a Corvette.

Attach file:

jpg  DonAutocross01.jpg (62.33 KB)
342_4f8970cb008fc.jpg 1024X731 px
Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:44

4543 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Saw this "someplace".

It's a good thing he had a bra on the nose of that car too!

I went back and looked at this video again. OMG, what a bunch of ID10Ts. Why do people think they can regain control by continuing to keep their foot into the gas or keep the wheel turned. Most of them were just idiots but my two favorites were the Z06 at the drag strip that hit the guard rail after the burnout box and the yellow Z06 that went mountain climbing.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:46
Edited by biggrizzly on 2012/4/14 13:41:09

BillH Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

"Ring ring"

"Hello? Yes Dear, right away. No, you're right, it's my fault you forgot it. I know it's somewhere on my "Honey Do" list."

Attach file:

jpg  honey-do.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2012/4/14 12:57

teebee Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Morning guys...up and at 'em this morning. I have to go up to school and check out the work to make sure it's all still standing this morning. One year I went up to find that the humidity had cause some tape to let go and take down about half the decorations. I hope I don't find that today.

Kind of hazy today, but supposed to be warm, albeit a tad windy.

Don, I thinking the same thing... What a dickhead, as were most in that video. Had to laugh at the Whiners, I think I have grandkids of that pair at school, drive me crazy.

Have a great Saturday guys.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:14

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14739 Posts

Morning all....very foggy here all of a sudden...it was clear. Possibility of nasty weather later on today.

I was watching those vids on Vette crashes.....morons...but it seemed like many of them the car was just on ice. Did they all have thier nannies off? The guy at the drag strip was no doubt his biggest moment of shame....geez. Good for me to remember when I want to show off a bit...

Just hanging out today waiting on weather....Enjoy Guru's!
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:31

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

If you haven't had your vette break loose on you unexpectedly from time to time your not pushing on your accellerator hard enough. I've had a Whoa! moment or two every now and then. Does that make me an idoit? Don't answer that.

Bill
That book comes in handy for a lot of cross referencing too. Tax book, honey do list, bucket list. Guide to Understaning Women. Corvette Forum rule book, L.A. Yellow Pages, etc.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:41
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2012/4/14 14:52:28

4543 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Morning all....very foggy here all of a sudden...it was clear. Possibility of nasty weather later on today.

I was watching those vids on Vette crashes.....morons...but it seemed like many of them the car was just on ice. Did they all have thier nannies off? The guy at the drag strip was no doubt his biggest moment of shame....geez. Good for me to remember when I want to show off a bit...

Just hanging out today waiting on weather....Enjoy Guru's!

Almost all of them continued to give more throttle or provided way too much steering input. The guy at the drag strip really trashed the front of that Z06. How embarrassing. Also... next morning. Oh... hello Mr. State Farm Claims Agent...Yea I hit a fire hydrant down the street!
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:44

4543 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
If you haven't had your vette break loose on you unexpectedly from time to time your not pushing on your accellerator hard enough. I've had a Whoa! moment or two every now and then. Does that make me an idoit? Don't answer that.

Bill
That book comes in handy for a lot of crossreferencing too. Tax book, honey do list, bucket list. Guide to Understaning Women. Corvette Forum rule book, L.A. Yellow Pages, etc.

LOL - Breaking loose a little bit is different than running off the road and climbing a hill or taking out some pedestrians. Most of them were just plain getting on the loud pedal to show off. I know us Gurus would never do that!!
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:47

smooth Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Senior Guru
Formerly "Aquavet" in Pa.
386 Posts

As requested MARCUS!...and I think by some transient math property, Matthew. Sun's not quite covering the driveway yet, but you'll get the idea its been waxed.

And yes Tommy, thats my son's Miata in the background....

Attach file:

jpg  002.JPG (116.14 KB)
595_4f89808e63ea6.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  001.JPG (127.98 KB)
595_4f8980a536dd4.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  005.JPG (136.77 KB)
595_4f8980b6d0928.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  006.JPG (84.62 KB)
595_4f8980d3cc39f.jpg 640X480 px
Posted on: 2012/4/14 13:51

Senior Guru
386 Posts

[quote]
TommyT-Bone wrote:

Saw this "someplace".

Whats with all of the "unstickey" tires on these vids. I don'tdrive like that, with the exception of the occasional quick run, but its scaring me...Nitto's or nuthin' ?
Posted on: 2012/4/14 14:06

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Bill
That book comes in handy for a lot of crossreferencing too. Tax book, honey do list, bucket list. Guide to Understaning Women. Corvette Forum rule book, L.A. Yellow Pages, etc.

Attach file:

jpg  hd.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2012/4/14 14:13

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Earliest known conversation. Prior to this event conversation was not needed as thoughts were known and understood.

Eve: Adam, I'm sorry I didn't listen but I accidently took a bite out of the Fruit of Knowledge. There are a few things that I need you to do.

The rest is history.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 15:00

pianoguy Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! The sun is shining and starting to dry out yesterday's rain, which can only mean a day full of yardwork, ad nauseum. Mostly nauseum.

Great looking car, Alan!

I figured people usually said, "I know you're married, but I've never seen your husband's face" to Tommy's Mrs.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2012/4/14 15:05

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Huskerland
14739 Posts

Nice Alan....You got that thing shinning like a diamond in a goats butt.....

You have fulfilled the Guru requirments stated in the book shown above....chapter 438 subtitle heading "Proving Up" inasmuch that all references to paint and interior cleaning waxing or other mods, will be backed up with at least 3 pictures of the subject in question, using various angles to show your work.......

You need to get TBee started looking for a nice set of Corsas for you...they let that LS1 talk to you when you get on it a bit. He found me a set for half of new.....
Posted on: 2012/4/14 15:37

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Howdy! The sun is shining and starting to dry out yesterday's rain, which can only mean a day full of yardwork, ad nauseum. Mostly nauseum.

It just quit snowing but it's supposed to be 60* today.

Yard work is an oxymoron.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 15:45

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:

And today I am that moron. Spead three small bags of grass seed to fill in the bare spots. It's drizzly today so I won't have to water it in. I've been doing it between downpours. Lazy man method. Scatter the seed, let the rain do the rest. I should go get a few more bags from Big Lots. I still have an area to do in the front yard just outside the fence. I dont care so much about the grass type as long as it's green. Right now I have St Augustine grass, spider grass, and an assortment of weeds and other grasses. Tossing in a mix of mostly annual rye grass to fill the voids.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:15

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

BillH wrote:

And today I am that moron. Spead three small bags of grass seed to fill in the bare spots. It's drizzly today so I won't have to water it in. I've been doing it between downpours. Lazy man method. Scatter the seed, let the rain do the rest. I should go get a few more bags from Big Lots. I still have an area to do in the front yard just outside the fence. I dont care so much about the grass type as long as it's green. Right now I have St Augustine grass, spider grass, and an assortment of weeds and other grasses. Tossing in a mix of mostly annual rye grass to fill the voids.

Green's purdy but it has to be cut and watered. maybe that's why mine died.

IF i ever ger around to it I want to Xeriscape, well actually I want someone to do it for me......for free.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:19

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

This would be perfect for me.......if 75% of the plants were removed.

Attach file:

jpg  Xeriscape-Design-Contractor-SD_full.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:23

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:

IF i ever ger around to it I want to Xeriscape, well actually I want someone to do it for me......for free.

So basiscly, right now you have zeroscape.

I have to share this. It's a slow day so I was reading the Satisfaction Guaranteed portion on the seed bag.

This product is guaranteed to perform to your satisfaction or your purchase price will be refunded. Notice:Under the seed laws of several states, arbitration, mediation or conciliationis required as a prerequisite to maintaining a legal action based upon the failure of seed to which this notice is attached to produce as represented. On and on ....

There is nothing on the bag that says; This bag is not a toy. Do not put the bag on your head or serious injury or death will result. There is also nothing on the bag that says; Warning This is not a food product. You never know when someone may be in the mood for a nice bowl of fresh grass seed.

This weather is making me tired and goofy ..............

Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:33

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

This house cleaning thing is
It's one thing to remodel, out in new carpet, etc. But cleaning out a double closet sucks, a boatload od suits and Dockers that I refuse to wear anymore, 100 tee shirts, geeze.

Anybody nees some ties????

Attach file:

jpg  2006-08-09 02-08-07_0001.JPG (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:37

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

This weather is making me tired and goofy ..............

Yea, right.....blame the weather.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:38

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

BillH wrote:

So basiscly, right now you have zeroscape.

More like dirtscape.

I'm thinkin' Astroturf.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:40

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:

Donation? Charitable contribution write off for next year?. Offset some of the gambling winnings you claim.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:43

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

BillH wrote:

Donation? Charitable contribution write off for next year?. Offset some of the gambling winnings you claim.

Did that a couple months ago, skis,boots, jackets, electronics................but that was from a different closet.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 16:45

Huskerland
14739 Posts

Ya Bill I'm thinking those skinny ties from the 70's will come back in soon........
Posted on: 2012/4/14 17:00

Senior Guru
386 Posts

Hey Marcus, I just noticed you hit a milestone........

4000 posts

POST WHORE!

And I wore those Skinny ties in an early 80's band. Played a lot of "Cars" stuff....Now I'm playing with cars.

I cant wait to see the fix that follows that last statement...
Posted on: 2012/4/14 18:03

j3studio Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

Quote:

smooth wrote:
As requested MARCUS!...and I think by some transient math property, Matthew. Sun's not quite covering the driveway yet, but you'll get the idea its been waxed.

I really like the second shot.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 18:29

Senior Guru
386 Posts

Anyone ever patched a porcelain finish? My daughter dropped a cast iron skillet on the edge of the stove and Bingo...chip (no pun intended)

I bought one of those epoxy based kits, sanded and cleaned up the spot. Over the course of about 2 hours, I built it up just like doing a touch up on the car and have a nice bubble above the finish level. I figure let it harden up for 24 hours and go after it with 1200 wet/dry ? Any suggestions?
Posted on: 2012/4/14 18:34

teebee Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Never done that before, Alan. But I'd guess you are on the right track. Yea, a set of Corsa pipes is what you need for that beast.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 18:54

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Huskerland
14739 Posts

Mmmmm 4K posts.....sniff.....hard for me not to get emotional at a time like this.....I remember how proud I was to hit 50 posts and get my first Guru badge....or was that 100 posts? Of course 2000 of those have been on the music fests over the years......I am truly a post whore but will always be chasing Tommy and Bill and Matt and.......
Posted on: 2012/4/14 19:29

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Ya Bill I'm thinking those skinny ties from the 70's will come back in soon........

Only 2 of them are skiny, PIA to have to buy that crap just to work.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 20:07

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I gotta get a steering wheel like this for the C4.
Skip ahead to a minute,20.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 20:21

Senior Guru
386 Posts

Bill, forgive my absolute stupidity (I mean real stupid), but, for all the years I've watched these guys drive, I've never understood the paddle shift. No clutch right? Hang on and steer. Why not just program the damn thing for throttle position and make it an auto? Everything else is computer controlled/monitored correct?
Posted on: 2012/4/14 20:37

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Who Wrote the Book of Love?

http://youtu.be/-xDwq8NM9G4

Attach file:

jpg  Book of Love.jpg (79.49 KB)
852_4f89e66e06ef0.jpg 527X768 px
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:04

Senior Guru
386 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Who Wrote the Book of Love?

http://youtu.be/-xDwq8NM9G4

A DIvorce Lawyer.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:15

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Dayum. Lazy man grass seeding turned into front yard dirt leveling and three more bags of seed. Wouldn't you know there are no rain clouds now to water it in for me? Ended up making several trips to nursery #2 to pick up buckets of dirt. Thought I'd need around 16 buckets. Ended up being 32.
You know I'm really doing this for myself because I couldn't stand to see it like it was. I really want the yard to look good ..... and the house ..... and the cars.... and the trucks, ..... and the nurseries...... And that's how I end up busy all the time. I don't need a honey-do list. I make the honey-do list .... for myself.

Now I want to shed a tear .....

Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:16

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

This pic from last weekend - EVO School. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!! I had a blast though and did pretty well overall. Big improvements from the first run of the day to the last run. I know.... its not a Corvette.

I see you've been studying under the Bill and Tommy school of photography.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:49

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

smooth wrote:

And yes Tommy, thats my son's Miata in the background....

Car looks great all waxed up. I should really do that to mine....one day.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:50

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Saw this "someplace".

Some frightening stuff there. The track stuff...oh well, at least it's on a track. The street stuff are a bunch of a-holes showing off and have no business driving on the street.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:57

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

They'll come back in to style as soon as your C2 is done...
Posted on: 2012/4/14 21:58

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

smooth wrote:
Bill, forgive my absolute stupidity (I mean real stupid), but, for all the years I've watched these guys drive, I've never understood the paddle shift. No clutch right? Hang on and steer. Why not just program the damn thing for throttle position and make it an auto? Everything else is computer controlled/monitored correct?

Actually at one point in time they were full automatics (not sure when they changed back, I don't get deeply involved in any of the pro series anymore).
They may have changed back because the fans bitched, I know it pissed me off.

Anyway, Ferrari changed to the semi-auto in 1988, it took some years for all the teams to make the change over.

No clutch, yea but clutchless shifting has been in racecars since the late 1960's. These transmissions (like the one in my car) use dog rings instead of synchronizers. I only use the clutch in my 1977 Ford to pull out of the pits.

One of the "resaons" for the F1's paddle shifters is to keep the drivers hands on the wheel for control at F1 speeds and at 19,000 rpm it's safer to have the computer shift the motor.

Note: the "clutch" isn't a pedal, there are usually 4 paddles on the wheel, 2 for left or right hand declutch with a button on the wheel that sets the parameters for launch control.

Now, if you want to see a really amazing transmission, look at the Bugatti Vyron trans. It has 2 input shafts and 2 clotches. As this trans gets ready to shift, one clutch is engaged in say, 3rd and the trans is already in 4th on the other gearset with the it's clutch disengaged. So when the shift is made, the electronics just swap clutches, the gear change takes a couple miliseconds - cool Huh?
Posted on: 2012/4/14 22:21

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

BillH wrote:
Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

They'll come back in to style as soon as your C2 is done...

That's IF my c2 is ever done,dude.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 22:22

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote: Dayum. Lazy man grass seeding turned into front yard dirt leveling and three more bags of seed. Wouldn't you know there are no rain clouds now to water it in for me? Ended up making several trips to nursery #2 to pick up buckets of dirt. Thought I'd need around 16 buckets. Ended up being 32. You know I'm really doing this for myself because I couldn't stand to see it like it was. I really want the yard to look good ..... and the house ..... and the cars.... and the trucks, ..... and the nurseries...... And that's how I end up busy all the time. I don't need a honey-do list. I make the honey-do list .... for myself.
Number 1: You're insane

2: Come look at my yard and you'll feel much better

Posted on: 2012/4/14 22:25

pianoguy Re: Saturday Chat 04.14.12
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Finished up some chores outside and took the Vette over to store in my mother-in-law's for the next couple of days. We're supposed to get some nasty storms with large hail, so I wanted to be able to park the Maxima in the garage. Gonna be crappy for the next few days so the Vette won't be out anyway.
Posted on: 2012/4/14 22:59

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

(1) 2 »
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.