Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
276 user(s) are online (234 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

brian need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
193 Posts

ive got a date on sunday and were going to sushi. she is also going on a date right now and that little fuck is creative!! he took her to sky high or something. i guess it is just a BUNCH on trampolines on the walls and stuff. So if everything goes good on sunday for sushi and i ask her on a second date, where should i ask her to? Something creative.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 4:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: need creative date ideas.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

How about back to your place for "just the tip, just to see how it feels?"

Seriously, you need to give us a little more info. Some chicks want wine and dine while others want a monster truck rally. Without knowing a little more about her I can't make a suggestion.

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/4/4 13:57

TommyT-Bone Re: need creative date ideas.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

This thread is worthless without pics.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 14:20

corvetteronw Re: need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
Lowell, MI
646 Posts

Picnic in the country. Find a county park out in the boonies. Let her drive the Vette around the twisty roads. Most gals love to do that!
Posted on: 2008/4/4 16:18

brian Re: need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
193 Posts

Resized Image

she is the one on the right. She is really down to earth kinda girl. The guy see went on a date last night it was at a trampoline house thing or something like that. When i was talking to her yesterday i asked her what time she was leaving for the date and she said, i have to take a shower and then pick him up. I BUSTED up laughing, the guy doesnt even have a car? I was also talking to her about her EX and her having to drive him around everywhere. She is 20 years old and is a decorative painter, like painting the inside of houses. My mom is hiring her to paint our house so we have been talking for the past couple of days well she was painting. I would take her on a ride in the corvette, but its not running atm. Well its running but not well.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 17:29

Woodstock Re: need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
Bremen/Germany
369 Posts

She looks like a fun- and sporty typ.

Get her blood pumping with adrenalin, find a GoKart track in your area. It's fun like hell, only drawback you'll have to let her win or
Posted on: 2008/4/4 18:54

CentralCoaster Re: need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Indoor rock climbing gym? She'll definitely need help getting the harness on tight...
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:24

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Quote:

Woodstock wrote:
She looks like a fun- and sporty typ.

Get her blood pumping with adrenalin, find a GoKart track in your area. It's fun like hell, only drawback you'll have to let her win or

i dont no if i would fit into a gokart lol!!!!! im 6'6 290
Posted on: 2008/4/4 20:55

JrRifleCoach Re: need creative date ideas.
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Quote:

brian wrote:My mom is hiring her to paint our house so we have been talking for the past couple of days well she was painting.

Dood, shes probably thinking "Why can't he paint the house for his Mom and fix his own car?"

I've never been to Sushi so can't say anything about that town. Maybe a nice restaurant with exotic and interesting food. Gawd, what ever you do, don't take her to one of those Asian places that serve fish bait!

Honk if this helps you.....
Posted on: 2008/4/4 21:55

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Quote:

JrRifleCoach wrote:
Quote:

brian wrote:My mom is hiring her to paint our house so we have been talking for the past couple of days well she was painting.

Dood, shes probably thinking "Why can't he paint the house for his Mom and fix his own car?"

I've never been to Sushi so can't say anything about that town. Maybe a nice restaurant with exotic and interesting food. Gawd, what ever you do, don't take her to one of those Asian places that serve fish bait!

Honk if this helps you.....

no she dosent think either of those. my mom and her mom use to be roommates when i was like 5 and she 8. and just recently my mom and her mom are hanging out again so that is how we no each other. She loves painting and thats what she does as a carrier so my mom is hiring her to paint the house. I just need some creative ideas on dates cause that one guy took her to something that sounded like a crap load of fun. Only reason for sushi is because she likes sushi alot me on the other hand thinks it is nasty lol, but shes worth eating nasty fish. Well she was painting the house i was helping her with moving stuff and just talking to her and we also went out to lunch both days. She said i should try sushi and i said hows sunday at 8 sound? sounds like a plan was her response, but after that date i need to think of another date that is creative and fun. Was thinking about asking her to 6 flags or you no something fun instead of just a dinner.
Posted on: 2008/4/4 22:48

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

You could fill her up with Jack Daniels, get her naked, paint her, and then push her up against the wall in various positions.

I would think a creative artist would be all over that. The foreign exchange girls in our college dorm were.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 0:22

TommyT-Bone Re: need creative date ideas.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
You could fill her up with Jack Daniels, get her naked, paint her, and then push her up against the wall in various positions.

I would think a creative artist would be all over that. The foreign exchange girls in our college dorm were.

I guess that's what BS&T must have meant in the song lyrics when he sang "Ride a painted pony Let the spinning wheel spin.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:38

vetteblondie Re: need creative date ideas.
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4654 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Hey, you single?
Seriously -
Not sure what kind of woman you have there, but being a woman, a lot of scooby-snacks to the most creative one. Does she like the outdoors? Not sure how the temperature there is, but I am more the tomboy type - and depending on the mood a lot of things would be fun. For example (and don't think of me as too redneck) but take her out in the boat, or put her ass on the back of your 4-wheeler and show her the outdoors in a way you can't get to in a car - also, strap on a picnic basket with a nice lunch, some drinks - alcohol or not, or get some flowers, wine, picnic, take the vette to a nice REMOTE area that is pretty, and TALK - get to know each other. Chicks dig that. And you never know what else you might get out of it....
Posted on: 2008/4/5 1:38

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

CasetheCorvetteman Re: need creative date ideas.
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
This thread is worthless without pics.

It is mate, but since you wrote this, he came to the party
Quote:

brian wrote:
Resized Image

she is the one on the right. She is really down to earth kinda girl. The guy see went on a date last night it was at a trampoline house thing or something like that. When i was talking to her yesterday i asked her what time she was leaving for the date and she said, i have to take a shower and then pick him up. I BUSTED up laughing, the guy doesnt even have a car? I was also talking to her about her EX and her having to drive him around everywhere. She is 20 years old and is a decorative painter, like painting the inside of houses. My mom is hiring her to paint our house so we have been talking for the past couple of days well she was painting. I would take her on a ride in the corvette, but its not running atm. Well its running but not well.

Mate here you are pulling the piss out of her exs for not having cars, and yours doesnt run. Its not funny at all, and that wont get you any points mate. Its just as likely to cost you a heap of them cause there is every chance in the world she may take it the wrong way and think youre insulting her good nature for driving these guys around.

Having a car does not indicate personality in any way, shape, or form, and nor does the type of car you do or dont have. Taking the piss out of someone for not having a car when you have a Corvette that DOES NOT WORK is just bad form. Very bad.
Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Now youre talkin Taubmans!!! HAHAHAHA!!
Posted on: 2008/4/5 2:04

JrRifleCoach Re: need creative date ideas.
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Seriously -
Not sure what kind of woman you have there, but being a woman,... Does she like the outdoors? Not sure how the temperature there is, but I am more the tomboy type - and depending on the mood a lot of things would be fun. For example (and don't think of me as too redneck) but take her out in the boat, or put her ass on the back of your 4-wheeler and show her the outdoors in a way you can't get to in a car - also, strap on a picnic basket with a nice lunch, some drinks - alcohol or not, or get some flowers, wine, picnic, take the vette to a nice REMOTE area that is pretty, and TALK - get to know each other. Chicks dig that. And you never know what else you might get out of it....

Now thats being creative!

Just make sure she doen't bangup her backside on the 4-wheeler.

Good luck!
Posted on: 2008/4/5 2:55

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

CasetheCorvetteman wrote:

Taking the piss out of someone...

Never heard that one before!
Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:28

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Having a car does not indicate personality in any way, shape, or form, and nor does the type of car you do or dont have. Taking the piss out of someone for not having a car when you have a Corvette that DOES NOT WORK is just bad form. Very bad.

I have my corvette that runs just not well. Then i just sold my camaro, but i also have my ninja 636, and a saturn so i do have a car.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:52

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Quote:

brian wrote:
I have my corvette that runs just not well. Then i just sold my camaro, but i also have my ninja 636, and a saturn so i do have a car.

Regardless, you took the piss out of someone cause a girl drove them around. Your personality wont be measured on what vehicles you do have. It will however be measured on your attitude, and laughing at someone else simply cause a girl went to pick them up on a night out is really poor taste. If i were her, youd have almost blown your chances right there.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:56

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Quote:

Quote:

brian wrote:

Regardless, you took the piss out of someone cause a girl drove them around. Your personality wont be measured on what vehicles you do have. It will however be measured on your attitude, and laughing at someone else simply cause a girl went to pick them up on a night out is really poor taste. If i were her, youd have almost blown your chances right there.

i understand and i didnt bust up laughing in front of her. what happened was she said that and i looked at her like just like your last boyfriend and she was like i know i know. and i said oh well your a big girl you can take care of yourself.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 3:59

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Wow the story is taking on a new course!!

She was like i know i know what? What is so wrong with her picking someone up or driving them around?
Posted on: 2008/4/5 4:39

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Quote:

Wow the story is taking on a new course!!

She was like i know i know what? What is so wrong with her picking someone up or driving them around?

She said i know i know because earlyer we were talking about her last boyfriend for 3 years taking advantage of her and her driving him around everywhere and not paying for anything. And when she told me that this other dude dosent have a car I just gave her a look. Im not jealous nothing wrong with a little competition, but thats why i posted here cause i need a creative date so i can one up his last one.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 4:49

cuisinartvette Re: need creative date ideas.
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

Tell her you are on house arrest, youll have to stay in tonight.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 5:22

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Senior Guru
193 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

All of my friends laughed when i told them that.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 6:12

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

They wont be the ones laughing when you actually do it!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

So fill the fridge full of turps, take her out to the raw fish joint, take her back to your joint, put on some Capt'n Stabbin, drink Jack Daniels, smoke cigars, wear an old t-shirt with holes in it, and shoot from the hip....
Posted on: 2008/4/5 7:10

Senior Guru
193 Posts

believe me i would LOVE take her back to my place lol, and hopefully it might be ture sunday night(doubt it). But im trying to think of a next good date so that i can ask her to it after our sushi date. Something creative, I'm about to google creative date lol.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 7:52

Senior Guru
193 Posts

think i got it. paintballing! that is always fun! she said she went once and like going.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 8:05

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Try this site:
http://www.coolestdates.com/inexpensive_dates[19-21].htm

If you dont see anything there you like, just use the time honoured, tried and trusted method, "wine her, dine her, 69 her"

If that doesnt work, drink a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey, and try this: http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/text/gl ... windows/Drummer_large.wmv
Posted on: 2008/4/5 8:25

Senior Guru
193 Posts

both those links didn't work. oh well i think ill ask her to paint balling that should be fun.
Posted on: 2008/4/5 9:16

mikeV Re: need creative date ideas.
Guru Newb
Top of the world Ma
158 Posts

You'll shoot your eye out kid...
Posted on: 2008/4/5 18:59

FLYINLOW90 Re: need creative date ideas.
Senior Guru
Windsor Ontario Canada
514 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

I guess that's what BS&T must have meant in the song lyrics when he sang "Ride a painted pony Let the spinning wheel spin.

Posted on: 2008/4/6 1:37

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Tomorrow, you may ask yourself.....

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/Casethecorvetteman/jackdaniels.jpg[/IMG]
Posted on: 2008/4/6 4:27

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.