Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
241 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  700R4
4-speed overdrive automatic transmission from 1982 to 1991....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Whatever today is 03.09.11
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

What's the worst thing that you've done in your life?
Don't answer it here. Just wanted you to wallow in the guilt and shame of the worst thing you've done in your life. Ok! ...... Guess now we can move on.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 12:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

Back to the present. I've been doing some spring cleaning in the yard and in the house. Today I have visions of thinning out stuff in the shed. That should be loads of fun. Maybe even a nice load of trash. I hope so. I need to make some new space so I can put more stuff in there. Have a wonderful day. And don't dwell on the past ...... Think of what the future holds and do something about it today.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 12:21

Matatk Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well, any plans I had today got flushed down the toilet. My wife informed me last night when she got home that she signed up to work again today. Awesome. I love when I have zero weekend for myself. UFB. I wanted to tinker in the garage, get in a nice workout, etc. Oh well. There's always next weekend, right?

Hopefully my injectors are being rebuilt in this time frame. I haven't heard anything bad from Jon, so I'm assuming that's a good thing. Just wait impatiently

What's everyone else up to?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2011/3/9 13:33

teebee Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12371 Posts

Good morning guys...I'm up and at school a little early today. No kids here yet, so I have a minute to check in. We ended up with about 5" of wet snow. Wish it could have been more, we need the moisture. the great thing about March snow is, it won't be around that long, we are supposed to be in the upper 60's and low 70's by Friday. That's the way to get snow.

Well kids are starting to show up, I'll check back in later. have a good day.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 13:53

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! I'm probably still weeks away from being able to open the doors on the shed. If I remember correctly, I'd better be careful when I open the door so that I'm not killed by an avalanche of junk. We had another delightful coating of sloppy snow this morning - at least it wasn't the tsnownami they were predicting a few days ago.

Have a good day, everyone!
Posted on: 2011/3/9 14:00

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

BillH Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Back to the present. I've been doing some spring cleaning in the yard and in the house.

That's a good idea, I plan to start my 2008 spring cleaning today, well, maybe tomorrow.......maybe.

I'm hoping to get a countertop quote today so I can get this stupid kitchen done and get back to the important chit.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 14:20

Ultraman Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14751 Posts

Good morning! I want to dwell in the past Tommy, the past week that is. We left Pheonix yesterday morning with blue sky and in the 70's and when we hit Omaha visability was just under minimums I'm sure and its drizzling and wet and cold and miserable. That's culture shock.

We had a great time, weather in the low 80's most everyday. Went to ballgames and movies and different places to eat. Most the time we just laid around outside at the pool. I like it down there, but I have never been there in the summer.

Back to work this week and then it begins as we head towards planting season. I was hoping my other header would be here but it isn't so looks like I better get on the phone and see what is up with that. I did get the drivers side just before we left. Good to be back have a nice day guys.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 14:52

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
We left Pheonix yesterday morning with blue sky and in the 70's I like it down there, but I have never been there in the summer.

On my first trip to Scottsdale for a business meeting in August, I got into the airport at 10:30 p.m. I went outside to wait for the shuttle, sat down on a concrete bench and wondered why the bench was so warm.

I've thought about moving there nut it's too damn hot in the daytime, most people stay inside in the a/c.
that's why I stayed in Reno.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 15:04

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

Back to the worst things anyone ever did .....
Vetron and other Vets. Acts of war are exempt. There is no guilt or shame in doing what a soldier has to do. Sometimes I don't think when I write. My apologies for being insensitive and stupid ...... sometimes.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 15:09

Vetron87 Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Back to the worst things anyone ever did .....
Vetron and other Vets. Acts of war are exempt. There is no guilt or shame in doing what a soldier has to do. Sometimes I don't think when I write. My apologies for being insensitive and stupid ...... sometimes.

No problem! don't worry about it! I know what you meant!
Posted on: 2011/3/9 15:13

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12371 Posts

Guilt? What guilt?
Posted on: 2011/3/9 15:25

Resized Image

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Worst thing I ever did lately happened three years ago, some subhuman tired to rob me. I gave him a severe concussion and broken ulna.... took his money, knife, 22 pistol, his wallet,car keys and his Nikes. I felt bad it was winter. Stopped a police officer and told him there was a body on the side of the road.
Next day it was in the paper the assh)*^ had felony warrants. I put the stuff I took to the police station (said I found at the mall parking lot) and the money to the human society. He must have pegged me for being a teacher or something...
Posted on: 2011/3/9 15:25

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

I knew this would happen Tommy I'm posting a "bad" thing and no one else will! But look at the good! the human society got much needed money for the puppies and kitties.

Or maybe I should have posted " I peed in the shower last night!!!" Ohhhh thats unheard of.....Shame on you Ron. what if the school board found out?
Posted on: 2011/3/9 16:25

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

The worst thing I've ever done - 7,549 posts
Posted on: 2011/3/9 16:29

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Bill, Erin replaced her calipers front and rear, new Hawk performance pads and Rotors yesterday. She bleed her brakes with a bleeder that you showed her last fall that you had made. Bleed the whole system and embeded the brakes as per your instruction. Kids!!! Her finger nails are totalled out she just had a manicure and peticure. Girls! Anyway the kid is motivated. Thanks for your help. She had it done by the time I got home from school.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 17:07

Huskerland
14751 Posts

One time we ran out of beer and a kid at the party said he knew where there was a lot of beer and we didn't have to pay for it, so we..........nevermind. If the dumbass had not stole the cash register with all the money we would have gotten in a lot less........nevermind.

The good news is I can vote now and own legal firearms!
Posted on: 2011/3/9 18:31

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12371 Posts

All I'll say is when I was a kid I had a terrible temper and got into lots of fights, over a multitude of obscure reasons. My temper is still with me, but I've learned to control it....most of the time.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 18:55

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

One night I was sitting in my living room almost ready to head to work. The next thing I know the front door crashes in and S.W.A.T .......... nevermind ..............
Posted on: 2011/3/9 18:56

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
Bill, Erin replaced her calipers front and rear, new Hawk performance pads and Rotors yesterday. She bleed her brakes with a bleeder that you showed her last fall that you had made. Bleed the whole system and embeded the brakes as per your instruction. Kids!!! Her finger nails are totalled out she just had a manicure and peticure. Girls! Anyway the kid is motivated. Thanks for your help. She had it done by the time I got home from school.

I still think this phantom Z06 is a made up novelty for you....we still haven't seen pictures
Posted on: 2011/3/9 18:56

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
All I'll say is when I was a kid I had a terrible temper and got into lots of fights, over a multitude of obscure reasons. My temper is still with me, but I've learned to control it....most of the time.

I used to lose my temper too. I hit walls, sometimes hit wall joists ... ouch. I punched a sign once ..... only once. I was pretty well cured after that. Took awhile to get over the pain.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 19:00

JeffK Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
Elite Guru
High Point, NC
1440 Posts

I used to hit walls too. Then my dad came in one time and told me that if I had to hit something to hit him...I didn't and that cured me of doing that anymore.

I seem to have lived a dull life compared to some of you guys.
Posted on: 2011/3/9 19:21

Huskerland
14751 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:

I still think this phantom Z06 is a made up novelty for you....we still haven't seen pictures

Hmmm. I have some suspicions of my own also......
Posted on: 2011/3/9 20:28

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:

That's great, I haven't even tried mine yet. Not bad, a power brake bleeder for $15.
Posted on: 2011/3/10 0:17

biggrizzly Re: Whatever today is 03.09.11
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Good Grief! I just got home from work at 7pm!! Makes up for all the goof off time I suppose. Tommy... why... why... why?

I'm an angel!!
Posted on: 2011/3/10 0:19

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

teebee wrote:

I used to lose my temper too. I hit walls, sometimes hit wall joists ... ouch. I punched a sign once ..... only once. I was pretty well cured after that. Took awhile to get over the pain.

I've never had much of a temper.

BUT, I have a huge problem - I can't drive more than 2 miles without screeming IDIOT
Posted on: 2011/3/10 0:20

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12371 Posts

Bill, I seem to have that problem as well.
Posted on: 2011/3/10 1:36

Resized Image

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:

Outstanding! Now buy that poor hard-working gal a nice box of blue nitrile gloves ;-)
Posted on: 2011/3/10 2:44

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Bill, I seem to have that problem as well.

Ditto! The older I get, the less tolerance I have for brain-donors wasting my time.
Posted on: 2011/3/10 2:45

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

My wife says I'm a road rager because I talk a tough game while I'm driving. Look at this f'n idiot. How about driving while you drive? Watch this bozo! You gotta be f'n kidding me. It takes skilz man. It takes skilz.
Posted on: 2011/3/10 3:15

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
My wife says I'm a road rager because I talk a tough game while I'm driving. Look at this f'n idiot. How about driving while you drive? Watch this bozo! You gotta be f'n kidding me. It takes skilz man. It takes skilz.

How can she hear you, Tommy? She's always in front of you during autocross....
Posted on: 2011/3/10 3:56

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33764 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

How can she hear you, Tommy? She's always in front of you during autocross....

(feckin jerk off sonofabitchin smart ass motherfocker)
Posted on: 2011/3/10 12:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.