Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
306 user(s) are online (265 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Offset
The distance from the wheel mounting flange to the imaginary centerline of the wheel. Wheels with negative offset will protrude outwards more, while...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
 Register To Post

biggrizzly Low coolant temps and no heat
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Andy's recent thread about temp gauges has me wondering a bit.
I put new sensors in mine, both from Advance Auto. One in the water pump and one in the head. I think the one in the head is the one that feeds the PCM and the one in the water pump feeds the temp guage. I may have this reversed.
But since rebuilding the motor I can' seem to get my temps above 180 on a hotttt day and lately with the cooler temps here I can't get it much over 160 and I also have no heat.

I did install both a new radiator and a new ac condenser. Also had the fans programmed to come on earlier and installed a 160 thermostat. Is it possible the thermostat is stuck open?

I love the low coolant temps in the summer but damn its getting cold now.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 22:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Thermostat stuck open would be my first guess.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 22:45

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Qack Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Senior Guru
Raleigh, NC
274 Posts

With 160 thermostat and a higher efficiency radiator, you may not get higher than 180 on a hot day if they are operating correctly. You might want to put your 180 thermostat back in for the winter.

When are you fans programmed to come on?
Posted on: 2008/11/25 23:02

jsup Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

My tuner, and engine builder do not like 160 stats. Nor does two other builders I speak to.

From an engineering perspective they tell me cooler temps are harder on the rings, and don't burn fuel as effectively.

put in a 180 or 195 whatever that car was supposed to have.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 23:04

cuisinartvette Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

I run a 160 in everything I own except the DD.
Posted on: 2008/11/25 23:28

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

cuisinartvette wrote:
I run a 160 in everything I own except the DD.

black
Posted on: 2008/11/25 23:52

pr0zac Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

160's are no good in low temps.. and by low temps i mean 60 degrees or less, you won't see hot air from the vents at all. i haven't run one in like 5 years and don't see the gain over a 180.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 0:02

Schrade Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Andy's recent thread about temp gauges has me wondering a bit.
I put new sensors in mine, both from Advance Auto. One in the water pump and one in the head. I think the one in the head is the one that feeds the PCM and the one in the water pump feeds the temp guage. I may have this reversed.
But since rebuilding the motor I can' seem to get my temps above 180 on a hotttt day and lately with the cooler temps here I can't get it much over 160 and I also have no heat.

I did install both a new radiator and a new ac condenser. Also had the fans programmed to come on earlier and installed a 160 thermostat. Is it possible the thermostat is stuck open?

I love the low coolant temps in the summer but damn its getting cold now.

Get a little IR/laser thermometer. $20 at Harbor Freight.

Resized Image

Find drafts, weak insulation spaces, home HVAC duct temps, dog's nose, everything. And heater core lines variation too uh huh.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 2:18

Resized Image

CentralCoaster Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Simple, if you want temps to hold above 160 you need a higher rated stat. It surprises me that 160 on an LT1 isn't enough to keep the heater working.

The cooling fans' "OFF" setting should be at least 10F or more above the tstat rating, which means the "ON" setting has to be even higher.

The LT1 cooling system is a different animal than the traditional small block, so the common knowledge there doesn't really apply.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 2:27

dan0617 Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
Simple, if you want temps to hold above 160 you need a higher rated stat. It surprises me that 160 on an LT1 isn't enough to keep the heater working.

The cooling fans' "OFF" setting should be at least 10F or more above the tstat rating, which means the "ON" setting has to be even higher.

The LT1 cooling system is a different animal than the traditional small block, so the common knowledge there doesn't really apply.

I agree with this and with pr0zac. Your system is working perfectly for what it is. With a 180 thermostat my temps never get above 180 on a really cool day. With a 160, yours will never get above 160 on a cold day, and that won't make any heat. I am happy with my 180 thermostat, fan turns on at 195 and off at 185 and it works well, and makes good heat. Of course if you really want heat put a 195 stat (or a 203 like in my truck) and you will be sweatin in the seats!
Posted on: 2008/11/26 2:37

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

How is it different, I mean I get the reverse cooling but how is it drastically different in terms of how the physics of combustion change or not.

I've had a 160 and have had heating problems, the inside of the car just would not get hot. We went to a wedding in October, and it wasn't all that cold, and the car would not warm up inside.

The 180 is much better in that respect.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 2:43

Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
black

Posted on: 2008/11/26 2:45

Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

How is it different, I mean I get the reverse cooling but how is it drastically different in terms of how the physics of combustion change or not.

I've had a 160 and have had heating problems, the inside of the car just would not get hot. We went to a wedding in October, and it wasn't all that cold, and the car would not warm up inside.

that cold water is hitting the head first instead of warmed water from the cylinder coming up to the head.. its like a diesel when its first started in the cold.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 11:16

biggrizzly Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
4543 Posts

Thanks guys. You all have said what I have been thinking. I'm going to pick up a 180 Tstat and install it this weekend to see how it does.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 14:09

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Wasn't the LT-1 195 stock?
Posted on: 2008/11/26 15:15

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

pr0zac wrote:
Quote:

jsup wrote:
Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

that cold water is hitting the head first instead of warmed water from the cylinder coming up to the head.. its like a diesel when its first started in the cold.

Right, I get that....once at operating temp, does it really matter?
Posted on: 2008/11/26 15:16

BillH Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Don, Is the new radiator a stock one? If it is, I find it strange that a LT1 won't heat up regardless of which thermostat you have in it unless the fans are coming on early.
On a 30 degree day, mine runs at 190. I can pull it down to 180 by turning the fans on (manual switch).
If your temp gauges are correct and you're already at 180, a 180 thermostat will be open or opening plus/minus the tolerances.
Do you know exactly when the fans are coming on?
Before you switch the stat, I'd start the motor cold and see what temp the fans kick on at. While you at it, when you start to get some temperature in the radiator hoses, check both heater hoses (with your hand), turn on the heat and keep checking them.

You can turn the fans off by pulling the connectors at both relays, then see what temps you get.

I agree with the guys on a 160 in a standard small block not producing enough heat, I've had that happen. But not in a LT1 with the stock colling system.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 15:36

4543 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
Don, Is the new radiator a stock one? If it is, I find it strange that a LT1 won't heat up regardless of which thermostat you have in it unless the fans are coming on early.
On a 30 degree day, mine runs at 190. I can pull it down to 180 by turning the fans on (manual switch).
If your temp gauges are correct and you're already at 180, a 180 thermostat will be open or opening plus/minus the tolerances.
Do you know exactly when the fans are coming on?
Before you switch the stat, I'd start the motor cold and see what temp the fans kick on at. While you at it, when you start to get some temperature in the radiator hoses, check both heater hoses (with your hand), turn on the heat and keep checking them.

You can turn the fans off by pulling the connectors at both relays, then see what temps you get.

I agree with the guys on a 160 in a standard small block not producing enough heat, I've had that happen. But not in a LT1 with the stock colling system.

Yes, it is a stock radiator, just a new one.
Off the top of my head I can't remember what we set the fans to, I'll need to go back and check that.
When I drove it the other day, it was around 35 dgrees outside and it never got above 160 until I stopped at a redlight. But as soon as I took off it went back down to around 150 or so. If the weather is warmer it will get up to around 180 but that was back in September on a 75 degree day.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 16:28

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote: If it is, I find it strange that a LT1 won't heat up regardless of which thermostat you have in it unless the fans are coming on early.

Gotta' agree with that.

You can have both fans on, NO thermostat, 30 degrees ouside, and your coolant isn't gonna' get much below 180 - 190.

If yours does get below that, I wanna' see it on a vid.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 18:25

Resized Image

bogus Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

The LT1 is reverse cool... that's been established.

But remember, the intake is dry, so the two banks are independant. They combine at the pump.

Also, with modern metals, they expand at different temps and if they are all not warmed up equally, you are risking greater wear.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 19:02

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

Yes, it is a stock radiator, just a new one.
Off the top of my head I can't remember what we set the fans to, I'll need to go back and check that.
When I drove it the other day, it was around 35 dgrees outside and it never got above 160 until I stopped at a redlight. But as soon as I took off it went back down to around 150 or so. If the weather is warmer it will get up to around 180 but that was back in September on a 75 degree day.

I notice that if I leave the manual switch on with only the aux. fan running, it will run in the low 180's on a warm day. My normal temp is 194 even if it's over 100 ambient. If it's below 30 degrees, I run at 190-192.

I'm betting it's the fans.
When you're doing the tests, is the oil temp up past 200?

You mentioned no heater out put, is it ice cold or slightly warm? Again, when you warm up the cold motor to check the fans, grab both the heater hoses colse to the core to see if there's warm flow.

A 160 thermostat in a LT1 won't make it run any cooler in the summer anyway. All it does is make the engine warm up slower. And you want the engine to run at at least 180-185 so, by that time the thermostat's open and doesn't close during the normal LT1 temps.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 19:28

4543 Posts

OK - I just gave it a little test in the garage. Primary fan came on at 180. It took almost 15 minutes to get it up to 180. My garage is at about 50 degrees right now ambient temps.

I wasn't going to wait for the secondary fan to kick in, because as soon as the fan came on at 180 the temps dropped right back down.

There was a little warmth blowing from the vents but hardly detectable even when the car got up to 180 degrees.

It makes no sense to me because as I see it, the thermostat should open at 160 correct? If it opens at 160 I have full circulation of coolant? or is there another controller that allows coolant into the heater core? or am I ass backwards here?

I guess I'll just go get a 180 to see how it behaves. It can't hurt.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 20:49

Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

try flushing your heater core.. you did just do some engine work, some junk might have found its way into there.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:07

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
OK - I just gave it a little test in the garage. Primary fan came on at 180. It took almost 15 minutes to get it up to 180. My garage is at about 50 degrees right now ambient temps.

I wasn't going to wait for the secondary fan to kick in, because as soon as the fan came on at 180 the temps dropped right back down.

There was a little warmth blowing from the vents but hardly detectable even when the car got up to 180 degrees.

It makes no sense to me because as I see it, the thermostat should open at 160 correct? If it opens at 160 I have full circulation of coolant? or is there another controller that allows coolant into the heater core? or am I ass backwards here?

Isn't the standard t-stat 195?
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:24

4543 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:

Isn't the standard t-stat 195?

Not sure, I thought it was 180
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:36

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

standard LT1 stat is 180.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:36

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Thanks.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:43

Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

I hate to get too involved on these thermostat threads because everyone has different opinions but.....

Your system is fine. The 160 stat opens at 160 (plus or minus a degree or 2), but without air moving the antifreeze will all get above that and the temp will continue to climb till the fan kicks on and moves the air through the radiator and cools some of the antifreeze down. (Just what happened in your garage while idling)

Now, if you are driving down the road on a cold day then cold air is moving through the radiator and cooling down the antifreeze. Once the stat gets to 160 and opens, the antifreeze coming in is plenty cold to drop the temps. I have had a 160 stat (mine is a sbc, not an LT1) and on a cold day I can drive around all day and the temp gauge never would go above 162. Now I have a 180 stat and on a cold day my temps NEVER go above 181 unless I sit idling for a while, then the temp goes up till the fan kicks on, then it goes down.

Blade, maybe there is enough difference in an LT1 from a sbc but if the roads were dry I could go shoot you a video as long as you want (literally hours) of my temps never going above 180 with my 180 stat during normal driving, and that is with stock radiator and stock cooling fan. Stock AC condenser is still in place too.
Posted on: 2008/11/26 23:55

Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

I do agree with the above post that the 160 stat won't make it run much, if any, cooler in the summer. That is because it is hard to get the antifreeze below 160 degrees when the ambient is 90 or more and the engine is producing heat. On a 90 degree day I can keep mine running in the ballpark of 185 with a 180 stat. Occasionally it will drop a hair below 180 but comes right back up. This is, of course, with the AC off. Once the AC is on there is so much heat coming out of the condenser that it runs about 205 to 210.

If you go hotter than a 180 stat or set the fan off temp much higher than 190 you will start keeping alot of heat in the engine and things will become heatsoaked much worse in the summer heat.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 0:00

4543 Posts

Dan, I agree on all your points and understand the operation of the system pretty well. I just have a hard time understanding why the 180 coolant running through the hoses at idle isn't enough to get me warm air. The air that is blowing is not cold AC air but its not heat in my opinion.

Last week my wife and I drove the car to an event in the evening and it was colder than a witch's tit. It took a while for the car to comfortable and the heat wasn't coming from the heater is was coming from the exhaust system.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 0:36

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

FWIW, running the fan at a lower speed setting will give you hotter air.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 3:27

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Dan, I agree on all your points and understand the operation of the system pretty well. I just have a hard time understanding why the 180 coolant running through the hoses at idle isn't enough to get me warm air. The air that is blowing is not cold AC air but its not heat in my opinion.

Last week my wife and I drove the car to an event in the evening and it was colder than a witch's tit. It took a while for the car to comfortable and the heat wasn't coming from the heater is was coming from the exhaust system.

Does your car have a heater control valve?
Posted on: 2008/11/27 3:29

BeachBum Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Master Guru
751 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

....and it was colder than a witch's tit.

LOL.... maybe I live a sheltered life, but never heard that before.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 3:44

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Here's your problem.
OK, That link didn't work. Rock auto lists a heater control valve.

About $10.

Just bypass it for now, you can get a new one any time.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 3:47

4543 Posts

I see that now. I went to my parts book and found it. So now I got to go to the FSM and see what the heck that thing is all about. I wonder if it is just a check valve?
Posted on: 2008/11/27 4:29

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

On mine it uses vacuum from the a/c control head to open or close the valve. I think it's set to always allow a little bit of flow to keep the heater core from rotting out.

Your a/c controller doesn't use vacuum though.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 4:40

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

dan0617 wrote:

Blade, maybe there is enough difference in an LT1 from a sbc but if the roads were dry I could go shoot you a video as long as you want (literally hours) of my temps never going above 180 with my 180 stat during normal driving, and that is with stock radiator and stock cooling fan. Stock AC condenser is still in place too.

And the same for when you have a 160 in? Only a few degrees over 160?

You must not have a real tight squeeze in the holes? Not much timing advance too?

That is really a cool temp to have a good burn I think, but I don't get paid for wrenchin', so I don't know.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 5:08

Resized Image

JrRifleCoach Re: Low coolant temps and no heat
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
On mine it uses vacuum from the a/c control head to open or close the valve. I think it's set to always allow a little bit of flow to keep the heater core from rotting out.

Actually, not. Or should I specify that the 86/87 valve is closed completely. I found that pinning the valve wide open has (KOW) saved my heater core up to now.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 6:41

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

The reason the heater control valve opens and closes is so that you're not pushing hot air into the car all the time. Imagine your heater core being hot in the middle of summer and you put the fan on for the AC. Who wins? The AC or the heat. There's only 1 fan, right?

It has to be regulated, or you couldn't drive the car in the summer.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 13:49

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

On a 50 degree day, 15 minutes is about right. My Lt1 takes over 5 min. to get to 100.
Kicking the fan on at 180 is really low, means your fan will run a lot in the summer.
If it was mine, I'd reprogram to 195.
I don't even hit my manual switch at stop lites unless I see 205.

To see if the heater control valve is working, warm up the engine with the heat off, touch both hoses going into the core. One warm, one cold? - The valve is closed. Turn on the heat, both hoses warm?- the valve has opened.

Note: my LT1 will blow very hot air at 160.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 14:19

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

On a 50 degree day, 15 minutes is about right. My Lt1 takes over 5 min. to get to 100.
Kicking the fan on at 180 is really low, means your fan will run a lot in the summer.
If it was mine, I'd reprogram to 195.
I don't even hit my manual switch at stop lites unless I see 205.

To see if the heater control valve is working, warm up the engine with the heat off, touch both hoses going into the core. One warm, one cold? - The valve is closed. Turn on the heat, both hoses warm?- the valve has opened.

Note: my LT1 will blow very hot air at 160.

To be clear, the valve is before the input to the heater core. If you feel the hoses and it's a different temp, only proves the heater core is clogged, nothing about the heater control valve.

You have to feel the hoses on each side of the valve, not of the core.

Actually, only touch the output side of the HCV and see if it warms up.

I'm 99% sure that will be the problem. Either the valve or the control for it. Like I said, for the winter bypass it and deal with it in the spring.

If it's the valve, it's easy, if it's the control, it's more complicated. Don't know if it's electrical or vacuum activated.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 14:26

Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

or you could try to flush it for free..
Posted on: 2008/11/27 15:07

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

pr0zac wrote:
or you could try to flush it for free..

What does that tell you? And it's not free, it's 4 gallons of antifreeze, by passing the valve, cost nothing. Well a hose coupler and two clamps.

Could be a clogged heater core too, flushing will prove that, but not if the valve isn't working.

Look at what he did, he replaced the motor, which is why I lean HCV, not clogged heater core.

It is more likely he didn't hook up the vacuum control, or electric control for the HCV when he put the motor back it. I bet there's a rouge vacuum line blocked off some where that shouldn't be, that's the HCV vacuum.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 15:15

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
To be clear, the valve is before the input to the heater core. If you feel the hoses and it's a different temp, only proves the heater core is clogged, nothing about the heater control valve.

You have to feel the hoses on each side of the valve, not of the core.

Actually, only touch the output side of the HCV and see if it warms up.

I'm 99% sure that will be the problem. Either the valve or the control for it. Like I said, for the winter bypass it and deal with it in the spring.

If it's the valve, it's easy, if it's the control, it's more complicated. Don't know if it's electrical or vacuum activated.

OK, where is the valve on a LT1?
Posted on: 2008/11/27 15:38

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:

OK, where is the valve on a LT1?

I have no idea, I just know that one is listed and typically it's just ahead of the heater core.

It would have to be based on its stated purpose.

I guess it could be after the heater core, physically wouldn't matter I guess. But I have never seen that, then again, I have never been intimate with an LTX motor.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 15:50

Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

i am almost certain there isn't one of those valves on an lt1. my trans am did the same thing would get to 220 and wouldn't pass ANY heat out of the vents. cold air would come out.. you could hear the hot/cold flapper move... no heat.. flushed it and now it works prefect.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 16:16

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

pr0zac wrote:
i am almost certain there isn't one of those valves on an lt1. my trans am did the same thing would get to 220 and wouldn't pass ANY heat out of the vents. cold air would come out.. you could hear the hot/cold flapper move... no heat.. flushed it and now it works prefect.

Rock auto lists a part for that car as "heater control valve" it's about $10. So I guess there is one.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 16:25

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

OK, here's the correct shit. There is a "Heater flow Control Valve". It's a check valve in the inlet heater hose.
It's located in the heater hose where it's clamped to the fenderwell about 8 inches from the heatercore nipple.

It's interesting that after I posted about checking the heater hoses, I pulled the FSM. Under "Insufficient Heating", the diagniosis runs:
Warm up to normal opp. temp.
Temp lever to full hot, blower on high.
Put hand close to lower hose, it should be hot.
Put hand to lower hose, it should be cooler.

Note that water always circulates thru the LT1 heater core.
When the A/C is on the airflow goes thru the evap. and bypasses the heater core because the temperature mix door closes it off.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 16:49

Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
OK, here's the correct shit. There is a "Heater flow Control Valve". It's a check valve in the inlet heater hose.
It's located in the heater hose where it's clamped to the fenderwell about 8 inches from the heatercore nipple.

It's interesting that after I posted about checking the heater hoses, I pulled the FSM. Under "Insufficient Heating", the diagniosis runs:
Warm up to normal opp. temp.
Temp lever to full hot, blower on high.
Put hand close to lower hose, it should be hot.
Put hand to lower hose, it should be cooler.

Note that water always circulates thru the LT1 heater core.
When the A/C is on the airflow goes thru the evap. and bypasses the heater core because the temperature mix door closes it off.

Thanks, I'm just a little old school, like I said, never got intimate with an LTX....
Posted on: 2008/11/27 17:03

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

On the LT1, the heater core is constant flow.
Posted on: 2008/11/27 21:08

(1) 2 »
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.