Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
278 user(s) are online (239 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TH350
Automatic Transmission - 3 Speed

1st Gear: 2.52
2nd Gear: 1.52
3rd Gear: 1.00

- Used in production GM models from 1969 thru 1979.
- 13 Bolt ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
 Register To Post

C4DERF She died on me yesterday! But SHE IS ALIVE TODAY!!!!!!
Senior Guru
Home of the Masters; well Grovetown is close
332 Posts

My 94 LT1 auto coupe just shut off as I was driving to work yesterday morning I do not have nor know how to pull any codes, guess this will be a good time to learn! I was driving along at about 25mph when the engine simply shut off. The engine turns over very strong but there is no attempt to fire. I have more than 3/4s of a tank of premium gas in her and all other fluids are good. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to look for and also suggestions for an inexpensive code reader to purchase?

Thanks gurus!
Posted on: 2009/2/10 12:47

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

pianoguy Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Here's a discussion on using the paper clip method to retrieve the codes:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-ge ... s-on-a-1995-c4-again.html
Posted on: 2009/2/10 13:28

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

tjpreul Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

My guess is the Ignition Control Module (ICM). The same thing happened to me. The car shut off, but would crank just fine. There was no spark from the coil, so I replaced the coil. That didn't fix it, so I put in a new ICM and it fired up.
Posted on: 2009/2/10 14:35

'92 auto, MSD, Banski, Taylor wires, SS lines, C5 rims, 3.07 gears, white gauges, seats from a '96.

Motor: Forged rotating assy, Probe pistons, CC valvetrain, AFR heads, Procharger P1SC

Schrade Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Resized Image
Posted on: 2009/2/10 14:53

Resized Image

jhammons01 Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Senior Guru
1044 Posts

^^for my sake, You are suggesting that the OP take a look at those two fuses?
Posted on: 2009/2/10 19:11

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

jhammons01 wrote:

That is a picture of the 2 pins to short in the thread I posted.
Posted on: 2009/2/10 19:24

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

CentralCoaster Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Did the check engine light come on before it died? Most codes won't kill the car dead in its tracks.

An ignition module or coil can open up from heat and quit working, but they also tend to work again after they cool off. You can get a timing light, or pull a plug out and ground it on the engine (but leave the wire hooked up) and check for spark while cranking to see if the ignition is working.

It might also be a dead fuel pump. Get the car in a quiet place and turn the key on (not start) and have someone listen under the tank in back, they should hear the fuel pump hum for 2 seconds as it primes the system. If you're not sure, turn the key off and wait 10 seconds then try it again. You can also check for fuel pressure at the schrader valve on the fuel rail, or just poke the stem to see if its under pressure.
Posted on: 2009/2/10 22:39

C4DERF Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Senior Guru
332 Posts

pianoguy: Thanks for the link,

Blade_1: thanks for the diagram>

tjpreul: I sure hope it isn't the ICM??

CentralCoaster: The check engine light is ON, don't know if it came on just before the engine died or not. when I put the ignition switch in the ON position I can here the fuel pump run for approx 2 seconds then shut off.

I have not started any diagnostics yet as I wanted to get my hands on a code reader for the 94. Thought I had one today but when I read the book it was for 88 - 93 vettes and not the 94. I plan to do some reaserch tonight on the net for a decant priced reader for OBD I & II (94 & 95 vette).

I will also try to get my hands on a 16 pin OBD II connector to make a multi useful tool.

Anyone have a reader they would be willing to loan me!!??

Thanks guys as I will try to do some troubleshooting Friday night.....
Posted on: 2009/2/12 1:01

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]

Jeffvette Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:

CentralCoaster: The check engine light is ON, don't know if it came on just before the engine died or not.

Means nothing now. When you cycle the key to on/run the light will stay on as a default to make sure the bulb functions. Same with all the other idiot lights.

Start simple. As was stated, check to make sure you have the simple things. Fuel/Air/Spark.

If you are getting fuel, the plugs will eventually be saturated and you will be able to smell it one them. You can also check pressure at the rail via fuel pressure gauge.

Spark, do as suggested. Just take an old plug, pull the plug boot and lay it on top the intake manifold. And have somebody start the car while you watch, or do it in a dark garage.
Posted on: 2009/2/12 1:12

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Jeffvette: Means nothing now. When you cycle the key to on/run the light will stay on as a default to make sure the bulb functions. Same with all the other idiot lights.

Thanks for the clearfication. I knew that, but it excaped my mind when I was writting the reply, thanks. I will try the old plug trick and it looks like I will be investing in a fuel pressure gauge also. Need my tax refund for sure now!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/12 1:22

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

I got mine here (2nd one down):

http://www.diydiagnostics.com/

Works fine - maybe somebody knows of a cheaper/better one.

Good luck!
Posted on: 2009/2/12 1:31

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Good luck!

Thanks, I ordered mine today!!!!
Posted on: 2009/2/12 21:46

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Good luck!

Thanks, I ordered mine today!!!!

If you got the same one I did, the only screwy thing about it is that some menus you can only get to with the left arrow. I thought mine wasn't working at first, but after talking with the owner of the site (nice guy, BTW), he straightened me out.

I'll probably buy a scanner of some sort down the road (I have a lot to learn before that will be useful), but this gizmo does a good job with the codes, and basic info such as when you're in open/closed loop, etc.
Posted on: 2009/2/12 23:52

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

You need this one, so you can log onto mine over the web. I'll give ya' a few bucks...

Resized Image
Posted on: 2009/2/13 1:31

Resized Image

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

Blade_1 wrote:
You need this one, so you can log onto mine over the web. I'll give ya' a few bucks...

Resized Image

Holy mackerel, looks like a life support system for cars! ;-)
Posted on: 2009/2/13 1:47

klkordzi Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Guru Newb
Pittsburgh, Penna
152 Posts

I'm with Jeffvette. Even with a code reader you can it will not give you a definite answer as to what is wrong. Many people start changing out parts chasing codes and spend a lot of unnecessary money. Autone can be a useful place as you're looking checking parts as they can test them for you. If you don't have a service manual get one and follow the trouble shooting list to test for problems with a multimeter. The codes will give you suggestions and a starting point, not necessarily a solution.
Posted on: 2009/2/13 11:39

BillH Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

klkordzi wrote:
I'm with Jeffvette. Even with a code reader you can it will not give you a definite answer as to what is wrong. Many people start changing out parts chasing codes and spend a lot of unnecessary money. Autone can be a useful place as you're looking checking parts as they can test them for you. If you don't have a service manual get one and follow the trouble shooting list to test for problems with a multimeter. The codes will give you suggestions and a starting point, not necessarily a solution.

That's a good point. If you don't have a FSM, you're screwed. Even a high dollar scanner won't get you the answers if you don't have the diagnosis flow charts.

Yep, a bunch on money down the drain by replacing unnecessary parts. Especially coming from the forums: "It could be", or what came up all the time on the other forum: "I have a miss"------"It's gotta be the Opti"
Posted on: 2009/2/13 14:57

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

We solved mine with a spark plug and a multimeter. My FSM was at home, and my car had died at my friends about a half hour away.
Posted on: 2009/2/13 15:18

'92 auto, MSD, Banski, Taylor wires, SS lines, C5 rims, 3.07 gears, white gauges, seats from a '96.

Motor: Forged rotating assy, Probe pistons, CC valvetrain, AFR heads, Procharger P1SC

Senior Guru
332 Posts

I recon I will be shopping around for a set of 94 FSMs now. I ordered the scan tool yesterday and should have it by Tues or Wed as it is being shippped USPS. I really appreciate everyone's input. As I muddle through the diagnostic process I'll post updates.
Posted on: 2009/2/14 1:31

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Ok here is the latest I know. I ran the scan with a reader and all it tells me is "Failed" I ordered my own and it tells me it can not scan because it can not read the software. ANYONE have aby ideas? My thoughts are the ECM died. I have fuel, oressure to the fuel rails, bleed the schrader valve. Not sure about fire from the opti as I am doing the troubleshooting by my self at the moment. I am still looking for a good buy on the FSMs. Thanks for your ideas gurus.
Posted on: 2009/2/18 22:41

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

pull the coil wire and see if you have fire there. If not I would replace the ICM. It is mounted above the coil.
Posted on: 2009/2/18 23:01

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

tjpreul wrote:
pull the coil wire and see if you have fire there. If not I would replace the ICM. It is mounted above the coil.

Respectfully, you did find your problem with the multimeter and fixes it. But, telling him to replace the ICM without diagnosis can get expensive. It could be another problem.
Posted on: 2009/2/19 14:10

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

A multimeter is cheaper than a code scanner. Also the parts store tested the ICM for me.
Posted on: 2009/2/19 14:28

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Ok here is the latest I know. I ran the scan with a reader and all it tells me is "Failed" I ordered my own and it tells me it can not scan because it can not read the software. ANYONE have aby ideas? My thoughts are the ECM died. I have fuel, oressure to the fuel rails, bleed the schrader valve. Not sure about fire from the opti as I am doing the troubleshooting by my self at the moment. I am still looking for a good buy on the FSMs. Thanks for your ideas gurus.

I think the 94 may not be ODB II. See Dan's post on ODB 1.5 in "Other Vehicles".
Note: I think the contacts in the C4 may be in different locations from Dan's Impala.
Go here and check the connector and your emission lable.

http://www.actron.com/faq_detail.php?pid=16152&id=18

I think your code reader may not work in your 94.

You really need that FSM.
Posted on: 2009/2/19 14:30

Woodstock Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Senior Guru
Bremen/Germany
369 Posts

Quote:

I do like this approach, simple and easy to remember (Pirates of the Caribbean)

If you didn't get the multimeter yet, it's obviously a good idea to spend $10.- for a cheap one. Test all the fuses and go from there.
Just the other day I had an ECM I couldn't collect data from. Weird part, the computer connected but no data, go figure the fuse was blown. The engine would turn over strongly but no fuel.
Posted on: 2009/2/19 14:49

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Thanks gurus for the advice(s)!! I have not had much time to troubleshoot the vette the past 5 days. Long hours at work and gicving our daughter some "Family Support" this meaning spending time with her and doing little things to involve her in "my activities". I am looking for a copy of the 94 FSm in print or dvd version. Again thanks folks and I will post more info when I have the oppertunity.
Posted on: 2009/2/22 23:47

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Thanks gurus for the advice(s)!! I have not had much time to troubleshoot the vette the past 5 days. Long hours at work and gicving our daughter some "Family Support" this meaning spending time with her and doing little things to involve her in "my activities". I am looking for a copy of the 94 FSm in print or dvd version. Again thanks folks and I will post more info when I have the oppertunity.

How's your daughter doin' there?

WRT the CD service manuals, I've never known of legitimate FSM's anywhere. I've heard some folks unhappy with the ebay service manuals, and you might wanna' skip on those.

If there's a real FSM for '94 on CD, I'm IN. Lemme' know where you find it... I got only Book 1.
Posted on: 2009/2/23 2:40

Resized Image

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Blade_1, Daughter is doing better day-by-day. Little steps in the right direction lends to improvement in all aspects of her health. Thanks for asking.

Last night I managed to do a spark test. Pulled the # 2 plug boot and cranked it several times without producing any fire. Sure am hoping it's not the opti but if it is, oh well it is. No quick fix on this it looks like. Somebody suggested that if I replace the Opti I need to go ahead and replace the water pump also. I'll keep pluging away a little at a time.. More to follow soon.
Posted on: 2009/2/25 2:20

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

It is best to replace the waterpump, since it will be off the car when replacing the opti. My next step would be to have the ICM (coil driver) checked. The parts store will do this for free. They take about ten minutes to remove.
Posted on: 2009/2/25 3:41

1Fast04Vert Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Blade_1, Daughter is doing better day-by-day. Little steps in the right direction lends to improvement in all aspects of her health. Thanks for asking.

Last night I managed to do a spark test. Pulled the # 2 plug boot and cranked it several times without producing any fire. Sure am hoping it's not the opti but if it is, oh well it is. No quick fix on this it looks like. Somebody suggested that if I replace the Opti I need to go ahead and replace the water pump also. I'll keep pluging away a little at a time.. More to follow soon.

Fred, I am still getting the updates on Nichole in my email and it is great to see the progress she is making. On the other hand I still feel like the drunk sob that hit her should be nailed to a tree upside down and worse.

The opti is a possibility, but I am agreeing the the ICM or coil are more likely. The opti usually gives warning with rough running symptoms before it just crashes. I have done an opti twice, not fun, but not nearly as bad as a lot of people make it sound. Let me know if I can help.
Andy
Posted on: 2009/2/25 14:06

Senior Guru
332 Posts

95vette (Andy),

Nichole is doing very well, thank you! She has a dr visit tommorrow with her plastic surgeon. He is a wonderful man and one heck of a fine doctor.

As for the ICM I pulled it the other day to look it over. I didn't see ab physical damage, but then I really wouldn't know what to look for.

tjpreul sugested taking the ICM to an auto parts store3 and said they could check it out. Just curious but how would they check it? Is it something that could be done with a multimeter? I will try to check the ICM tomorrow after work as I will be out of town this weekend.

Thank yous to everyone. This is an experience.

fred
Posted on: 2009/2/26 2:59

Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Fred, as I understand it the ICM has to be heat cycled 10-15 times to be tested. I would guess that takes some equipment that you would not have on hand, When I replaced my opti 2 1/2 yrs ago I also did the ICM and coil just as preventative measures. Never had it tested. The factory ICM on ours is riveted to the bracket, but new mounting bolts came with mine. The 'goo' behind it is a heat sink and necessary to keep it from overheating and burning out. Not saying to 'throw parts at it' like I did, just saying the little I actually know about it.
Posted on: 2009/2/26 3:22

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
95vette (Andy),

tjpreul sugested taking the ICM to an auto parts store3 and said they could check it out. Just curious but how would they check it? Is it something that could be done with a multimeter? I will try to check the ICM tomorrow after work as I will be out of town this weekend.

Thank yous to everyone. This is an experience.

fred

Yes, the ICM can be checked with a multimeter. But without the diagnosis chart, it's probably easier to take it and have it checked. Hopefully the parts store guys know what they're doing. You can check the ICM plug wiring by connecting the meter to "A" and a ground and to "D" and a ground. Both should have 10 v. minimum. The ign.key has to be on.

I don't think that the heat cycling's going to be necessary at all since you have a no start condition. It would matter if the car was shutting down while you were driving.
Posted on: 2009/2/26 15:42

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Ok, I'll try and check with the parts store and see if they have the ICM in stock. I recon I should replace the coil also. Any suggestions what brand and/or spark voltage would be best suited for a stock 94 LT1? Thanks gurus.

fred
Posted on: 2009/2/27 1:11

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

I replaced mine with an MSD coil. They had them in stock, plus I knew that I was putting the MSD distributor on. Take the old ICM, to see if they can scan it for you.
Posted on: 2009/2/27 1:25

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Second on the MSD coil, I'm running one with the MSD opti. The price is about the same as a stock one.

If the parts store can't properly check the ICM, you can do it with a mulitmeter but depending on the readings, there's 2 charts to go thru.

P/N for a 92, AC Delco is D1971A, GM 10483131, I'd double check these for a 94.

I'd definately check yours before replacing, they run $130.

Also, if your replacement doesn't include grease, you can sub dielectric grease, it's just a heat conductor.
Posted on: 2009/2/27 3:30

Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

It was the same diagnostic machine that is used for the alternator. There was a harness that was plugged into the ICM. If it was a parts store guy with a multimeter I would have been more skeptical.
Posted on: 2009/3/8 17:05

BrianCunningham Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!!
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:
Quote:

C4DERF wrote:

I think the 94 may not be ODB II. See Dan's post on ODB 1.5 in "Other Vehicles".
Note: I think the contacts in the C4 may be in different locations from Dan's Impala.
Go here and check the connector and your emission lable.

http://www.actron.com/faq_detail.php?pid=16152&id=18

I think your code reader may not work in your 94.

You really need that FSM.

Yes
His 94 like my 95 has and OBDII computer & connector, but is running OBDI

You can pull most of the codes up on the dash, so for 90% of the stuff you need, a scanner is not needed.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff ... 20Cunningham/ccm%20codes/

I actually DO have a scanner that's been custom programmed.
Posted on: 2009/3/9 2:40

Senior Guru
332 Posts

BrianCunningham, thanks for your link, only I was not able to read it as it was not clear when I printed the pages. I still have not gotten anywhere with the troubleshooting. What I need is a set of the 94 FSMs so I can identify the components and locations under the hood. I popped the fuel rail cover on the pass side but I did not see a coil?. I am not very comfortable just disconnesting things without knowing what I am looking at.

If anyone knows of a reasonably priced set of 94 FSMs please post or e-mail me (fcandrews@charter.net). I did a search on the e- and the prices are running around $90.00 +!

Thanks gurus as I am still slowly trying to diagnose and repair/replace what ails my vette.

Fred
Posted on: 2009/3/10 3:51

Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Fred, wish you lived closer I think we could have you up and running in short order. The ICM is mounted on the front of the passenger side head, not under the fuel rail cover.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 13:21

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
I did a search on the e- and the prices are running around $90.00 +!
Fred

That's not a bad price, I paid more than that for my 92's, I went to Helms for my 2000 Silverado and it's $135.

Corvette Central wants $129 for the 94 FSM and that's loose leaf.

$90 is cheap if it makes you feel comfortable when you get under the hood.
Posted on: 2009/3/10 14:00

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

95vette wrote:
Fred, wish you lived closer I think we could have you up and running in short order. The ICM is mounted on the front of the passenger side head, not under the fuel rail cover.

Roger I know the location of the ICM, I am having problems locating the coil. Does the 94 LT1 have a coil? :book: Me need HELP!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/12 22:39

Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Quote:

95vette wrote:

Roger I know the location of the ICM, I am having problems locating the coil. Does the 94 LT1 have a coil? :book: Me need HELP!!!!

Yup. Right in front of the ICM, just follow the coil wire back from the opti.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 23:59

Senior Guru
332 Posts

95vette,

When I pull the ICM out then I should be able to see and reach the coil??? I'll give this a gander when I get back from work tomorrow. Thanks, hope yoou are enjoying ur retirement. BTW did you see GaDoll's new vert,looks nice!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 1:40

Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
95vette,

When I pull the ICM out then I should be able to see and reach the coil??? I'll give this a gander when I get back from work tomorrow. Thanks, hope yoou are enjoying ur retirement. BTW did you see GaDoll's new vert,looks nice!

Ok. The narrow red arrow is pointing at the ICM and the wide red arrow is pointing to the coil. Please excuse the dirt, guess I need to do the spring cleaning in the engine bay sometime soon.

Carol and Brett got a beauty in the new vert, I love that color. Hope the can sell the FRC soon.

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/andyminnich/100_1085-1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted on: 2009/3/13 1:57

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Thanks for the photo! I'll put it to good use this weekend for sure.....
Posted on: 2009/3/13 20:36

C4DERF Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!! BUT SHE LIVES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior Guru
332 Posts

95vette, The phot helped a great beal! I removed the coil and power sterring resivoir. We took a trip to O'Reilley's and had them test the ICm and it was bad!?! Special ordered a replacement ($105.00 + tax=$113.and change). I bought a new coil also $14.00. It took me about 30 minutes to remove the rivits from the original coil securing it to the plate and installing the new hardware. Said a prayer and she fired up on the second hit of the starter. What a beautiful sound!!!!! Took her out for a little test drive (hehe 22 miles later). She ran like a champ. Now I need to get hold of an OBD 1 sanner that can reset the "Check Engine" light. Sure is nice to have her running again!!!

Thanks to all the gurus with their most helpful suggestions and ideas and diagrams. You folks are the greatest.....

thanks....Fred
Posted on: 2009/3/19 21:49

pianoguy Re: She died on me yesterday! But SHE IS ALIVE TODAY!!!!!!
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Great to hear she's running again, Fred!
Posted on: 2009/3/19 22:05

1Fast04Vert Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!! BUT SHE LIVES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Good to hear this kind of news Fred. Autozone or Advanced Auto should be able to clear the codes for you. Aamco also offers the same free service.

Here is hoping Nichole's elbow surgery goes well, very well!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/19 22:41

BillH Re: She died on me yesterday!!!!! BUT SHE LIVES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Now I need to get hold of an OBD 1 sanner that can reset the "Check Engine" light.

Try unhooking your battery for a couple of minutes first.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 22:49

(1) 2 »
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.