Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

Vetron87 Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Yep: My wife just called Camaro Guy just brought home Brand new Toyota Prius Hybrid!! She said, its really cute!! gets 2 million miles to the gallon. I'm Pissed I feel like an old Dinosaur, My whole fuc(*&&%^ neighborhood is going to hell!!All driving eco friendly cars. Surrounded by Old hippies that are Profs, OB/GYN's,and attorneys. I can no longer fuc( with camaro guy's brains...Today is his day for his weekly manicure/I just cut the crap out of finger on the table saw at school, I will never be a hand model!!! God I love the taste of ab+.. Sorry guys I'm unstressing.... There feel better now..... Prius fricking Pussy ass((*&^$#$^&** This happens to me 3-4 times a day!!
Posted on: 2009/10/2 17:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

CentralCoaster Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Hopefully his mouth is loud enough that you'll still hear him driving down the road, wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Resized Image
Posted on: 2009/10/2 17:46

pianoguy Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

How the hell did he go from wanting an SS or a 370Z or whatever to a Prius? Bipolar?
Posted on: 2009/10/2 17:56

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

tjpreul Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
1103 Posts

That's dissappointing. You should get a new SS to mess with him (weekend test drive).
Posted on: 2009/10/2 17:57

'92 auto, MSD, Banski, Taylor wires, SS lines, C5 rims, 3.07 gears, white gauges, seats from a '96.

Motor: Forged rotating assy, Probe pistons, CC valvetrain, AFR heads, Procharger P1SC

teebee Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12378 Posts

Hey Ron, be careful those table saws are sharp! Now Prius guy will want to take you on in a gas mileage test! Couldn't beat you any other way! LOL
Posted on: 2009/10/2 17:58

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

He's going to start getting smug on you now.

Be pro-active and go buy a GSXR600, then you can be faster than any car he can afford, AND get better gas mileage. (And wake him up in the morning too.)
Posted on: 2009/10/2 18:08

Vetron87 Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
Hey Ron, be careful those table saws are sharp! Now Prius guy will want to take you on in a gas mileage test! Couldn't beat you any other way! LOL

Great Idea!!! I'll pull a tanker truck behind my 55 / still beat him with a large tanker of gas!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/2 18:10

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
How the hell did he go from wanting an SS or a 370Z or whatever to a Prius? Bipolar?

Tripolar!!! maybe Quadpolar!!! Of course his wife makes him sit to pee! maybe NOpolar!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/2 18:13

Sweet90 Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Elite Guru
Edmonton, Alberta
1143 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
Quote:

teebee wrote:

Great Idea!!! I'll pull a tanker truck behind my 55 / still beat him with a large tanker of gas!!!

Christ Ron, you could probably push the '55 faster than that
POS Prius.

Jim
Posted on: 2009/10/2 19:58

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Jim: Whata think buy used Prius take out rice burner engine, replace with small block 350...Na how about V Twin HD.
Posted on: 2009/10/2 20:19

mikeV Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Guru Newb
Top of the world Ma
158 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Tripolar!!! maybe Quadpolar!!! Of course his wife makes him sit to pee! maybe NOpolar!!!

Needs to talk to his wife:

Photobucket
Posted on: 2009/10/2 20:36

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Wow thats not nice!!! his wife has great tatas!! Now if she did that to him (video snipet). that would be funny!!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/2 23:51

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Now don't be too critical of me!! I actually went across the street and complimented X Camaro Don on his choice of cars.. I actually tryed to sit in it.. I'm too damn big...Under the hood of said Prius is a warning Label...Warning High Voltage.. X Camaro Don explains to neighborhood guys, "You know gentlemen we must begin to reclaim our planet, think green, get rid off those gas guzzling toxic machines..thus my choice to go green and not fast.. after all guys speed kills." Can't you tell he's an attorney.. covering his ass for getting his butt kicked by a 55 Chevy!! The hotrod guys in the hood remark "your full of shit Don" his response "think what you will my choice is a responsibile one!!as his garage lights dim when he plugs his fricking car in to charge overnight. I bet my electric bill will be lower then his. This a sad moment for me, I really wanted a rematch so I could pound his ass in the ground again..I actually went out and bought Hoosier Racing Slicks. Racing slicks are bigger then his fuc%^&* Prius.
Posted on: 2009/10/3 0:24

CorvetteBob Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Me and the ol' lady went out in the Suburban today and picked up a prius.

Now my right front is thumping and out of balance.........
Posted on: 2009/10/3 6:28

BillH Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
I can no longer fuc( with camaro guy's brains...

Just email him all these posts.

Or buy a Hummer and tell him that Prius are what Hummer Guys pick out of the grill after a long drive.
Posted on: 2009/10/3 13:09

Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

I had fun screwin with his brains, thinking about having our well water tested! maybe there is something in the water thats makes a male human being do something that stupid!!! My wife tells me I instigate alot of things in the neighborhood! I.E airbrushing flames on my Toro 0 turn radius mower, chroming the wheels,talking cars to non cars guys and converting them into hard core car nuts. Vette ownership in our development is now @ 21 out of 74 homes. These women talk to each other and they are kind bitchie towards me..."hes having a bad influence on my husband, he's getting snap on tool and summit catalogs" dropped his subscrip to playboy... Ron
Posted on: 2009/10/3 14:10

bogus Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I wonder about people.

There seems to be a huge snob issue against the car hobby. Way too many women don't get it and don't seem to want to. At the same time, some men seem to think the entire thing is childish and they must drive some bo-bo practical sedan once they reach 40.

That exact thing happened to a friend of mine. He longed for a Miata, but as he neared 50, he felt it was childish. Both his wife and I tried to tell him he was full of irrational shit. Get the Miata, be happy. I donno if he ever did... lost track when I moved west.

As for the Prius... neat idea, I don't like the batteries. I think there it's a move in the right direction for city cars, tho. In time, batteries will be more durable and better in general. But we need to get through this stage to get to that stage.

If people bitched about crude cars in the 1910's, they were not thinking about how they would get better.

Now... the Prius... I hate them. I really do. What I hate about them the most is that the buyers have this self important thing about them because they feel they are helping the environment. To a degree, they might be, but what they area really doing is helping advance the technology that will truly help the environment. In theory at least.
Posted on: 2009/10/3 16:24

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Sweet90 Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Elite Guru
Edmonton, Alberta
1143 Posts

Resized Image
Posted on: 2009/10/3 16:40

pianoguy Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
I had fun screwin with his brains, thinking about having our well water tested! maybe there is something in the water thats makes a male human being do something that stupid!!! My wife tells me I instigate alot of things in the neighborhood! I.E airbrushing flames on my Toro 0 turn radius mower, chroming the wheels,talking cars to non cars guys and converting them into hard core car nuts. Vette ownership in our development is now @ 21 out of 74 homes. These women talk to each other and they are kind bitchie towards me..."hes having a bad influence on my husband, he's getting snap on tool and summit catalogs" dropped his subscrip to playboy... Ron

Post up a pic of your mower, Ron! I have this one, and maybe it could use some mods

Resized Image
Posted on: 2009/10/3 18:06

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

Vetron87 wrote:
I bet my electric bill will be lower then his. This a sad moment for me, I really wanted a rematch so I could pound his ass in the ground again..I actually went out and bought Hoosier Racing Slicks. Racing slicks are bigger then his fuc%^&* Prius.

Get the kids and some camp chairs out in front and some marshmellows and light those Hoosier slicks on fire in the front yard. Make sure it's on the same day he has his greenpeace friends over to plan their next nuclear plant protest.
Posted on: 2009/10/3 22:30

Mekanic Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Registered Vendor
Tampa Bay Florida
827 Posts

screw that, mount those Hoosiers, then park in front of his house and light them on fire.

with open headers.

use race gas for the wonderful aroma.

purge nitrous... I don't care if you don't have it... get a kit just to purge.

then after a good few minutes.

Hop out. Sit on your hood, and crack open a beer.
Posted on: 2009/10/4 0:28

Yea tho I walk through the valley in the shadow of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for torque art with me.

mikeV Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Guru Newb
Top of the world Ma
158 Posts

Quote:

Mekanic wrote:
screw that, mount those Hoosiers, then park in front of his house and light them on fire.

with open headers.

use race gas for the wonderful aroma.

purge nitrous... I don't care if you don't have it... get a kit just to purge.

then after a good few minutes.

Hop out. Sit on your hood, and crack open a beer.

Kinda like this?

Photobucket
Posted on: 2009/10/4 10:44

Mekanic Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Registered Vendor
Tampa Bay Florida
827 Posts

Quote:

mikeV wrote:

Kinda like this?

oooh that guy knows whats up..

hellz yeah
Posted on: 2009/10/4 14:19

Yea tho I walk through the valley in the shadow of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for torque art with me.

BillH Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

If you neighbor got a fast Camero, he'd turn into this:

Attach file:

jpg  Edawg_Camaro.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2009/10/4 14:30

CentralCoaster Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

You might find him over here on the prius forums talking about squealing his tires on wet parking lots:

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-pr ... /32994-prius-burnout.html
Posted on: 2009/10/4 15:03

bogus Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Dude, that Prius site is about as diametrically opposed to this site as one can get.

They have ads for organic flax cerial... the user ranks say things like "tree hugging vegan which".

I am not saying this is a bad thing, just a really different thing.

What is interesting about that site, at the bottom of the page is a refback link page - it allows them to see where things are being cross-posted. Most fascinating.
Posted on: 2009/10/4 17:29

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

pianoguy Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

I read in AutoWeek the other day that they will consider a hybrid Corvette if that's what it takes to meet fuel economy standards. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Posted on: 2009/10/4 18:13

BillH Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
I read in AutoWeek the other day that they will consider a hybrid Corvette if that's what it takes to meet fuel economy standards. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That does it! I'm taking the $80k I had saved for a new Z06 and buying another C2.
Posted on: 2009/10/4 21:58

Vetron87 Re: Camaro Guy now Prius Guy[NWS/PRC]
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Got back from Indy late last night!! need to catch up: Brad I will take pic of Toro0turn mower!!(need to get camera back from daughter) Saw Xcamaro Don/Fem Prius Don this morning/its cold and rainy..Don says to me did you watch ND last night: Yea Don watched it in Indy with old friend that had a stroke!! Hey Don!! Yea Ron! I heard if there's a short in your Prius and its raining out it could short out through all the jewelery you wear and ground out through the gucci shoes. Really???what would happen??....How do you spell TOAST!!! I'm screwin with his brain again... Sorry about my rant on Friday guys!!! there are times I really get sick of snobs and their views...Opps better be careful I may go off again...
Posted on: 2009/10/4 22:57

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.