Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
285 user(s) are online (223 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  A4
Generic reference to an automatic equipped C4. All are 4-speed overdrive units....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
 Topic is Locked

c4-zo7-91 just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Senior Guru
312 Posts

hi fellow gurus,
how are ya all.
im glad to be back at this much better site where you dont get banned.
i signed up under a new user name with a hide my ip address program @ sh#it corvette forum.
the reason why i signed up again there is i wanted some more feed back on some questions that iddint get much here at the time and thought i would ask again thats all.
any way two weeks after i signed up there i am now banned again.
they are such fu#cks over there i say.
sorry, know they are a#ss holes really.
ban you for this,ban you for that,fu#cken fools.
i think the mods over there should get a life.
i would like to see corvette guru completly fu#ck them up in every way and become #1.
im quite pi#ssed rite now at them,i sent them a nausty email to them about it.
sorry for the rant on guys,im pi#ssed off rite now.
oh well,thats life.
cheers to corvette guru and the members and may corvette guru become the best in every way.....
glen

EDIT: Cleaned up the title - bogus
Posted on: 2008/5/16 23:00
Edited by bogus on 2008/5/17 0:59:46
Edited by CasetheCorvetteman on 2008/5/18 4:41:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

NC Kid Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

I know. Isn't it fun to make it harder on the mods? Just keep getting new names. Grumpy and pewter have no personal life so they are on there 24/7...
Posted on: 2008/5/16 23:20

CentralCoaster Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Probably the best thing you can do to help is pick a forum and stick with it. The two sites mix like oil and water. Coming over here only after getting booted there (and then bitching about it), makes both sites worse.
Posted on: 2008/5/16 23:36

DaleD Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
Probably the best thing you can do to help is pick a forum and stick with it. The two sites mix like oil and water. Coming over here only after getting booted there (and then bitching about it), makes both sites worse.

You're right.

Traffic is the key. If you don't go there, they get less hits, and never, ever click their banner ads. Just helps them.
I still read stuff over there, I saw a user get banned for pointing out that there is no free expression. It was one post, not all that negative, and *poof*. It was pewter, and he was a jerk about it, as usual.
I did notice something. Those of us who have been permanently banned, still have user IDs with profiles filled out. I do not want my personal information over there. I sent an email stating as much. I wonder if there is anything else that can be reasonably done if they don't comply?
Posted on: 2008/5/16 23:46

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Leaving it up does at least give others a way to contact you.

I've been contacted probably 100 times over the past few years through the email link on that contact page from random people, and it still happens. Not as much anymore since my posts are buried in dust, but since the whole point was to help people and share information, I'm ok with it. And then of course I tell them where to find me and why.
Posted on: 2008/5/16 23:52

bogus Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

I can see why you are pissed, Glen, but at the same time, you really did go out of your way to get banned!

Your writing style is so distinctive that there is no disguising it.

I might be able to disguise my writing for a while... but I would eventually throw out a patented snide comment and BAM!

So I have not reupped over there. And never will.

I also edited the title... I don't mind the language, but I do mind it when it could block us by firewalls and stuff... so no language in titles! Thanks!
Posted on: 2008/5/17 0:57

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Shadow Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Senior Guru
271 Posts

Anyone I give a damn about is either here, CorvetteFlorida or DC. The rest can kiss my arse;)

As far as screwing with Brand X, consider them in the same category as WALMART

A huge commercial conglomerate of "do boys" (and girls) that could really care less about the customer. Thier only concerns are thier tiny egos and the $$$ the site brings to IB

I too wrote a letter or 2 after being banned. I did get a response or 2 from IB. The 1st was a reasonable type guy who I actually spoke with on the phone.

The second was an oriental fawk with an attitude All he would say was that they "stand behind the decisions of thier admin and mod staff."

There are several ways to make thier life miserable. Civil litigation is one as is continuing to log in under alternative screen names.

How did they find out it was you?

As far as sticking with one site goes, one thing they have failed to learn over the years is there is room for everyone on the net and we all "travel." We all have a place or 2 to call home, but most of us again, travel.

They're so concerned about someone "stealing" thier members that they run more people off than not. If that idiot Willis were to make one more analogy regarding a store and it's customers, I'll puke!
Posted on: 2008/5/17 1:05

The CF Artist fka: STREETKNIGHT..R.I.P.

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

www.CorvetteInternational.com

c4-zo7-91 Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Senior Guru
312 Posts

hi andy and guys,
first of all,sorry for swearing and oops i for got to edit the swear word in the heading,sorry.
i never get a reply back from them corvette forum as im total utly full on agressieve and rude to them after they bann me.
as far as finding out who i was,im sure one of the do gooder / a#ss licker members on there dobbed me into one of the mods.
i didnt want to get banned acutually, i watched what i said,minded my manners and every thing.
any way not to worry hey guys.
they corvette forum can go to hell i say.
cheers guys
thanks
glen
Posted on: 2008/5/17 3:02

TommyT-Bone Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Just wondering out loud.Does pappy have family in Australia?
Posted on: 2008/5/17 3:08

CasetheCorvetteman Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Glen all i can say mate is just keep going the way you have been here, and i will certainly have no problem with you. Youve been quite fine here since we got our issues sorted out a few months ago, and im sure youve had a better time of things on here since then too. I for one would much rather get along well with you, cause youve a good bloke lately
Posted on: 2008/5/17 3:14

Senior Guru
312 Posts

hi case,
yeah thanks mate for the kind words and incouragement.
yep its all cool here thats for sure.
but i still wish we could bring those corvette forum moderator fu#cks down though some how.
oh well.
cheers
glen
Posted on: 2008/5/17 7:11

Z51 Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Guru
OREGON
127 Posts

ummm, who cares
Posted on: 2008/5/17 9:02

crash Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Guru
WRIGHT CITY MO 63390
977 Posts

IM A DRUNK NOT A ALCOHOLIC THEY GO TO MEETINGS
Posted on: 2008/5/17 11:19

Matatk Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Agreed. Don't make yourself sound petty. I understand everyone gets upset and takes these things personal, but show that you are the bigger man.

But you know where you are accepted!!!

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/5/17 11:25

Shadow Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Senior Guru
271 Posts

"living well is the best revenge" *(authour unkown)*

That said, some well placed civil actions will rattle thier cages and make them spend some time and $$ for several months (lol).

As I mentioned before, there's plenty you "can" do. If you were here in the states I'd probably suggest doing it, but...Is it worth the time and effort? Probably not...from Australia....
Posted on: 2008/5/17 13:23

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

LMFAO Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Guru Newb
2 Posts

you guys are a joke

buncha

just like the guys on that Florida site and Valley girls

whine whine whine...you broke the rules and you cry like little bitches....
Posted on: 2008/5/17 14:04

LMFAO Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Guru Newb
2 Posts

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
Anyone I give a damn about is either here, CorvetteFlorida or DC. The rest can kiss my arse;)

As far as screwing with Brand X, consider them in the same category as WALMART

A huge commercial conglomerate of "do boys" (and girls) that could really care less about the customer. Thier only concerns are thier tiny egos and the $$$ the site brings to IB

I too wrote a letter or 2 after being banned. I did get a response or 2 from IB. The 1st was a reasonable type guy who I actually spoke with on the phone.

The second was an oriental fawk with an attitude All he would say was that they "stand behind the decisions of thier admin and mod staff."

There are several ways to make thier life miserable. Civil litigation is one as is continuing to log in under alternative screen names.

How did they find out it was you?

As far as sticking with one site goes, one thing they have failed to learn over the years is there is room for everyone on the net and we all "travel." We all have a place or 2 to call home, but most of us again, travel.

They're so concerned about someone "stealing" thier members that they run more people off than not. If that idiot Willis were to make one more analogy regarding a store and it's customers, I'll puke!

good luck....they have more ways of finding you out than you ever thought of....

they could care less about your petty little sites...you are no competition to them....besides who wants a buncha cry babies....

I think I should recruit people to do here what you think you could do there....it would be like the Gulf War Pt1...total destruction in short order...

of course we better bring a life jacket because all the tears may cause flooding
Posted on: 2008/5/17 14:09

Shadow Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Senior Guru
271 Posts

Quote:
good luck....they have more ways of finding you out than you ever thought of....

Wow, so we're an all grown up detective now are we? It was really more of a rhetorical type question. Didn't really care how "they" did it. The fact that they have the time to do it speaks volumes;)

Quote:
they could care less about your petty little sites...you are no competition to them....besides who wants a buncha cry babies....

Funny, but for a group of knuckleheads that don't care, you sure seem to pop up a lot :sad3: If the other sites are truly no competition for them, then why are they scared sh!tless about having other sites mentioned? Doesn't seem to have any effect the other sites that you mentioned. Everyone seems very happy on the Florida site and I don't see any real problems (other than you) here.

If "they" really don't care, then why all the drama? Anything said or done here should be a non-issue for you guys? Aparently that's not the case when people like you have to run around to different sites, trying to defend Brand X and belitteling others
BTW, you guys still reading PRIVATE MESSAGES?

Talk about petty and little.....never mind.....as to the "cry babies" geez, give it a rest little dude. Who is it that doesn't have the sack to TELL people WHY they've been banned or approach them about it in public? Huuummm????

Come on now, grow some balls;) Fill out your profile so we'll all be able to understand a little better, where you're coming from. I'd love to venture a guess as to your identity, but I won't. I have an aussumption based upon your writing style (or lack thereof) and your persistant name calling and defense of brand X.

If it's who I think it is, they can't defend themselves for crap without name callling and belitteling others Very :sad3: indeed

Quote:
I think I should recruit people to do here what you think you could do there....it would be like the Gulf War Pt1...total destruction in short order...

As far as "what we're trying to do" you shouldn't make ass-u-mptions. It makes you look even more foolish.

But hey, do what ever you think you need to do big man

It could be too that no one really gives a rats butt;) Traffic is traffic. More means more hits. More hits means higher ranking. Go for it genius

Quote:
of course we better bring a life jacket because all the tears may cause flooding

That the best you can do? Geez!

Don't you have someone to ban for mentioning a site name or not kissing the admins arse? Or are you just wasting the time you'd normally be or is JW out of town?

Quote:
you guys are a joke

Uh, ok.

Quote:

See little guy, there you go again:sad3:
Can't seem to carry on a conversation without trying to demean others. Indicative of a lower IQ, socio-economiclly underdeveloped type

This same "type" comment was made on one of the other sites just after the exodus from Brand X, downplaying the other sites and demeaning thier moderation/administration style simply because it didn't fit the style (or lack thereof) at Brand - X.

You might want to look at the numbers and names. Since you obviously have the time to come here and other places, follow people around, and make a feeble attempt at starting trouble, (must really be getting slow over at Brand X ) you obviously have the time to do a little research. Many of the members from Brand X are already at these other sites and posting away. Go to Digital Corvetts for example (it must have slipped your feeble mind to mention them;)) They've kicked Brand X's butts in posts and people on line. Didn't used to be that way.

This site although not as large as some of the others, has QUALITY over QUANTITY. I'll take that any day!!!

Same with the FLORIDA site to which you seem so adamantly opposed.

Good, stand up, quality people on both sites. Many are on several sites,...and yes Virginia, even on Brand X;)

Quote:
whine whine whine...you broke the rules and you cry like little bitches

I have an idea. Why not log in properly instead of hiding in the Shadows (no pun intended), fill in your profile and post like a man, instead of resorting to these childish, girlie, pussified hit and run tactics?

Act like a man for once!

Oh, and interestingly enough since I too am banned from Bradn X, I don't know why this guy was banned (again) nor do I really GAS.

What I do know is that I didn't break any of your prescious rules, yet "I" too was perma-banned, without cause or comment. Talk about little bitches....have a nice day....

Gordon

Not that you'll care, but I don't see you lasting that long around here...either...

Look forward to meeting you some day so we can air these differences in person
Posted on: 2008/5/17 17:43
Edited by Shadow on 2008/5/17 17:59:14

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

bogus Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

so you join here just to whine about us? What am I missing?
Posted on: 2008/5/17 18:08

bogus Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:

hm. this is threat, plain and simple.

I have, on many occasions, threatened members with flat out perma-banning for just those sorts of actions. I do not condone outright attacks against other forums. I will let their own administration do my dirty work.

If you are a current forum member then you should have some clue what happened back in December, when I was banned, along with Jeffvette, CentralCoaster and Streetknight.

If you are not a current member, then you are an Internet thug. Which simply means you are 15 YO punk-ass with nothing better to do than make veiled threats.

This site is based upon freedom of expression and the ability to share thoughts and ideas. But I will tell you one thing, the membership will not tolerate this kind of language. Many of them have been disenfranchised by the same forum you so strongly believe in. The same forum I used to believe in... the same one that told me to buzz off... the same one where freedom of expression is all but forbidden.

So tread lightly. I will not ban someone strictly on their ideas, but I will when they are purposely inciting a riot.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 18:24

NC Kid Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

I smell pewter99....I also sense a IP ban(hopefuly) :angel9:
Posted on: 2008/5/17 18:37

Senior Guru
271 Posts

Quote:
If you are not a current member, then you are an Internet thug. Which simply means you are 15 YO punk-ass with nothing better to do than make veiled threats

That sounds about right;)

Quote:
Many of them have been disenfranchised by the same forum you so strongly believe in. The same forum I used to believe in... the same one that told me to buzz off...

The same one that begged for our supporting $$$ then when they got a few of thier own, tossed out the old timers like so much dirty laundry. I see corporate Amerika at work
Posted on: 2008/5/17 19:08

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

Guru
OREGON
127 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

i do agree, i con't tell you how many threads are here where people are complaining about getting banned from brand X forum... if i had it my way, that would be a bannable offence... but hell, thats just me
Posted on: 2008/5/17 20:30

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

using an IP mask is the sign of a real man. you coward.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 21:58

Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

using an IP mask is the sign of a real man. you coward.

Hehe. Good entertainment!
Posted on: 2008/5/17 22:03

TommyT-Bone Re: just got banned again from corvette shit forum!!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:So tread lightly. I will not ban someone strictly on their ideas, but I will when they are purposely inciting a riot.

:me2:

:easy:

:stupidwith:

:notfun: :psycho: :bbeer:

:dontget:

:didimiss:

:well:
Posted on: 2008/5/17 22:28

cuisinartvette Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Elite Guru
1782 Posts

Tommy, one more for your collection.Just for you, bud.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/kalthoff1/stickpooper.gif[/IMG]
Posted on: 2008/5/17 22:48

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Senior Guru
312 Posts

hi guys,
ok,enough is enough.
enough said.
i didnt come on here yesterday to start any trouble or arguments between others here.
i just merely expressed my dismay and upset about the other forum and how i could get back at them thats all.
so from now on i wont ever discuss that other stupid corvette forum again here ok!!!
andy feel free to just lock this discussion if you want as i didnt intend for this to blow up .
and r.e about being a man by not displaying a i.p address, well that is the only way to get into a site once been banned so there was no option,nothing to do with being a real man or not
thanks
glen
Posted on: 2008/5/17 22:58

Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

IBTL.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 23:15
Edited by B1ack86v3tt3 on 2008/5/17 23:31:44

Senior Guru
271 Posts

Quote:

B1ack86v3tt3 wrote:
Im not a real man either.I use proxys. Hehe.

There's a BIG difference between you and this guitless maggot and the difference I think is obvious

I don't have a problem with someone using a proxy for whatever reason. I'd think maybe (?) law enforcement might have a use for such things as well.

But to use one simply to go somewhere and insult and assault the people and the site out of spite and mouth off without having the guts to back it up, thats just pussified.

Anyone that has to hide behind a cloak in order to "express themselves" is useless IMO.

Why not just come in, say what you have to say and wait for the ban? 'Cause you have no balls, thats why;)

If any of us were to do the same thing on Brand X (or just about anywhere else for that matter) the thread would have been gone (along with the OP) long ago.

Hum? I wonder if he has a white hood in his closet too?

You didn't start anything. You voiced your opinion in an open and free manner. Whats wrong with that? Obviously this numbnuts feels it necessary to stalk the other sites for "information." (lol).

As far as people talking about being banned on here, it's simply because one can not bring the subject over at Brand X at all

ANY mention of moderator actions or of a person whose been banned will almost immediately get you the same attention. It truly is a sad place to be. Too many paranoid control freaks in power.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 23:40

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

jsup Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

Can I just add.....

Who cares?

Hope this is the last "I got banned" rant we hear.
Posted on: 2008/5/17 23:59

DaleD Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Quote:

Z51 wrote:
Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

i do agree, i con't tell you how many threads are here where people are complaining about getting banned from brand X forum... if i had it my way, that would be a bannable offence... but hell, thats just me

The really nice thing about the forum style website is that you are free to ignore threads you find offensive, or stupid, or just a waste of time.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 1:05

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

jsup wrote:
Can I just add.....

Who cares?

sadly, every time there is a banning at CF, I suspect we will catch it.

You have to realize that CF is so against freedom of expression that it pressure it creates has to pop. It's popping. In a big ugly way. And much like a volcano, it's not done popping.

Many people care, because many people were unceremoniously banned from CF... and those people still feel the sting of betrayal from it.

I will lock this thread in due course.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 1:25

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

What the f*ck has happened here?

Who are you anyway? Are you getting paid well?

Someone here will know your name i guess, then you can "laugh your fat arse off" all you like.
Quote:

jsup wrote:
Can I just add.....

Who cares?

I hoped this ages ago yes.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 1:52

Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

CasetheCorvetteman wrote:
Quote:

LMFAO wrote:
you guys are a joke

buncha

What the f*ck has happened here?

Who are you anyway? Are you getting paid well?

Someone here will know your name i guess, then you can "laugh your fat arse off" all you like.

Oh man, this thread keeps getting better and better!

Posted on: 2008/5/18 1:55

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

You like that one did ya? ;)
Posted on: 2008/5/18 1:57

TommyT-Bone Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

[yt][/yt]
Posted on: 2008/5/18 2:15

Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

Quote:

You like that one did ya? ;)

yea. Amusing. Need more popcorn for this thread... =)
Posted on: 2008/5/18 2:36

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

that's called "adding fuel to the fire." It's on the verge of being inciting a riot.

Watch where you tread.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 3:22

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

With the cost of fuel these days, the last thing i want to do is add it to a fire.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 4:38

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

So.... Here we are.... Im contemplating having a beer, if anyone else wants one, say "I" and ill have any extra one for you...

While im doing that, would someone like to share with me the ways they have of finding me, and what (pray tell) they plan to do if they do find me (which im happy for them to do, i know for a fact they wont have the balls to scratch let alone knock on my door), and is it anything like the 50 ways to leave your lover?
Posted on: 2008/5/18 5:23

Guru
OREGON
127 Posts

IIIIIIIIIII
Posted on: 2008/5/18 7:47

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

LMFAO wrote:

Well, apparently our petty little site is important enough to CF that you needed to sign up here in their defense.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 10:03

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

So it seems yes. Important enough to threaten us with finding out too...

They have more ways than we ever thought of!! I never considered we'd be so popular that people would sit around thinking of ways to find us out.

You want a night cap to celebrate our new found fame coaster?
Posted on: 2008/5/18 10:08

Senior Guru
271 Posts

Hey Case,

I'm a little late on this one, but if you have an extra
Posted on: 2008/5/18 11:27

www.CorvetteFlorida.com

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Always got extra mate, i purchase by the carton
Posted on: 2008/5/18 13:12

Elite Guru
North Carolina
1671 Posts

The more case drinks, the funnier he gets.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 13:57

BillH Re: just got banned again from corvette forum!!
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

So it seems yes. Important enough to threaten us with finding out too...

They have more ways than we ever thought of!! I never considered we'd be so popular that people would sit around thinking of ways to find us out.

You want a night cap to celebrate our new found fame coaster?

I'm laughing so hard that I spit beer all over the computer screen.
Posted on: 2008/5/18 15:09

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Well... I think we have had more than enough freedom of expression going on here!

Time to lock this up and throw away the key.

Stay tuned, tho, for the next CF Banning Rant! I know it will come! The mystery is when!
Posted on: 2008/5/19 2:59

Elite Guru
QLD, Australia
2071 Posts

Hold on before you do, i just want to have the last laugh

Thankyou Black86 and thankyou Billy H ;)
Posted on: 2008/5/19 6:45

(1) 2 »
 Topic is Locked
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.