Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
253 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  1983
The year with no Corvette production. There is only one surviving 1983 Corvette. The one 1983 Corvette is in the National Corvette Museum, (NCM), in ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Friday Chat 07.22.11
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Good Mornin
My wife keeps freakin out about the house. She doesn't like debt and this put us in a short term debt situation. I'm sure she'll feel better about everything a little down the road. She'll feel a lot better when everything is paid off again. There's nothing like a good financial challenge. Keeps you on your toes and in the game.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 11:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12366 Posts

Good morning guys....Tommy, I know how she feels, but I also know that sometimes a little debt is good for you, so I agree with you you as well.

I'm all loaded (or at least the pickup is loaded) and ready to head out in a few minutes. I'll check in once we get to KC. Picking up the in-laws as MIL has a Dr appointment in KC Monday.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 12:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Happy Friday! It looks a little ominous out there, so I left the Vette in the garage. I just figured out I haven't washed it since the Guru car show - I've managed to dodge all the rain, and have only had to dust it off from time to time. I should give it a bath one of these days when I get a round tuit.

Safe travels, Tom!

Have a good day, everyone!
Posted on: 2011/7/22 12:25

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Ultraman Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14742 Posts

Good morning Guru's! TB safe journeys! I was trying to count the trips you have made to KC this summer but couldn't find the calculator....... Hope all works out for your people. How is your daughter doing these days?

Tommy our generation handled debt a lot better then the gen before us. My Dad hated to owe anyone but the boomers have always been on the buy now pay later plan. My Dad would have said, how's that working for you, after the big debt crisis that we as a country are still in. Being debt free is like a breath of mountain air scented with pines and sage.......mmmmmmmm. Of course I wouldn't know. When in business you always seem to be carrying some debt.

I think I will take a personal day and take the C5 into the Star City to see my daughter. She is moving to an apartment and wants me to check it out.

Here try to get this under the hood of your C4......

http://www.mikeharrah.com/blog/videos ... -built-by-big-mike-harrah

Have a safe day Guru's, do something noble.....
Posted on: 2011/7/22 12:42

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Rugrat #2 is already up and washed and dressed. Rugrat #1 is still sleeping and is gonna be late for preschool if I don't wake her up soon

I have to run some errands today and maybe get a few personal tasks done while wifey is at work and #1 is at school. It's sooooo much easier to do things with only one kid...amazing what a difference that makes.

Tommy - good luck with the house. What's new with the porsche? Any updates?

TB - safe travels!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2011/7/22 13:04

95Vert Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Senior Guru
Aiken, SC
440 Posts

Good Morning. Drove the Vette to work today. Runs great, comfortable, fast. That power is amazing and its just a stock LT1. I just keep an eye on mileage as my gas sender hasn't been fixed yet.

Both kids asleep as usual...teenagers! One going to college in August. Talk about a financial drain and debt!! Apple computers (must have!), clothes, tuition, room and board and it just doesn't stop.

We had an argument about him doing ROTC last night so he has some help paying for college and has a job when he gets out. As a 20 year veteran, that's important to me, never mind the service to the country. He doesn't get it...yet and we don't know if he'll be accepted anyway, but should try.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 13:21

"Send lawyers, guns and money..."

BillH Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Since I have new tires on the way, I may put the C4 up on stands today. I'm hauling the wheels to the tire shop in the pickup so I don't have to sit there and wait on them.

Thought it would be a good time to do a suspension clean up.
I haven't done it in a couple of years but at least it's still pretty clean.

Plus it will be fairly cool in the shop most of the day.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 13:34

biggrizzly Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

I'm late... been working on those reviews for work and just decided to take a break. An old member mailed me a copy of a 1971 Corvette Courier Newsletter from my club back in the day. We have boxes of these stored in a storage unit but I have not been through them. I'll do that one day.

However I got a kick out of reading all the old gossip that is now carried out on Facebook. Also, you guys will get a kick out these classified ads from Spring 1971. I think the guys were dumping their C2s to buy the new C3 Stingrays!!

The newsletter had clip art of the Mako and other C3s all over it. Kind of like we do now with the C6

Attach file:

jpg  CorvetteCourierScan001.jpg (82.18 KB)
342_4e2986c5765f5.jpg 800X303 px
Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:18

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

I think I'll call David Rorkin and see if I can still get that '63 coupe for $1300.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:45

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Huskerland
14742 Posts

Quote:

95Vert wrote:

Both kids asleep as usual...teenagers! One going to college in August. Talk about a financial drain and debt!! Apple computers (must have!), clothes, tuition, room and board and it just doesn't stop.

I feel your pain........I am in the same boat with you.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:51

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Also, you guys will get a kick out these classified ads from Spring 1971.

I like the last ad. Considering that a year prior to that I saw an ad for a 63 at the same price.

BTW, I bought that $1,300 car.

Attach file:

jpg  881_4b1e69ed795d4.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2011/7/22 14:52

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Intersting think about that '63.

I still have parts of it.

Attach file:

jpg  2006-05-04 14-40-18_0001.JPG (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2011/7/22 15:03

screamin_conure Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Senior Guru
Northwest Indiana
346 Posts

TGIF Gurus!

The new TV was delivered yesterday, and the tech from the dish company was at my front door before 8:00 a.m. and done by 9:00.

It is STUNNING. What the hell was I thinking to have waited so long to do this. Thankfully, the birds (one conure and one cockatiel) seem un-phased by it. I was a little worried that the size and brightness would freak them out.

I gotta' get some work done, but now I have this 55" distraction sitting across the room from me.

Here's to the weekend!

Ron
Posted on: 2011/7/22 15:04

4543 Posts

Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
TGIF Gurus!

The new TV was delivered yesterday, and the tech from the dish company was at my front door before 8:00 a.m. and done by 9:00.

It is STUNNING. What the hell was I thinking to have waited so long to do this. Thankfully, the birds (one conure and one cockatiel) seem un-phased by it. I was a little worried that the size and brightness would freak them out.

I gotta' get some work done, but now I have this 55" distraction sitting across the room from me.

Here's to the weekend!

Ron

ENJOY! Lots of great car auctions on HD TV!!
Posted on: 2011/7/22 15:14

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
Thankfully, the birds (one conure and one cockatiel) seem un-phased by it.
Ron

One of my birds is bigger than 10 of them.

Bet my conure is way dumber than yours.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 15:31

Senior Guru
Northwest Indiana
346 Posts

About the only that makes me wonder about Tiki's intellect, is his apparent lack of self-preservation inistinct. He weighs, what, about 105 grams. I weigh 300 lbs. When he really wants his way, he has no problem squaring off with me.

I just stare in amazement.

Other than that trait and his propensity to get loud (hence my handle, "screamin_conure"), he is an incredible little character, and an integral part of our lives.

Scratch, the cockatiel, is sixteen years old and is THE most laid-back, coolest little dude you can imagine. Every day when I leave for work, and again when I get home, whether he's inside his cage or out, he leans all the way forward and spreads out his wings and fans out his tail feathers in the most beautiful display you can imagine. It's kind of his way of hugging me.

Yeah, I love my birds.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 16:18

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
About the only that makes me wonder about Tiki's intellect, is his apparent lack of self-preservation inistinct.

Ha, that says a mouthfull.....literally.
How stupid does a conjure have to be to repeatedly stick his face between the bars of a macaw's cage??? Very stupid, no preservation instinct here.

The last time Red did this, Kipling broke his jaw. Now i have to grind all his feed up in a coffee grinder.

But the little idiot lived thru it (notice his crooked jaw).

Attach file:

jpg  2006-05-04 16-45-39_0001.JPG (0.00 KB)

jpg  2006-05-04 16-45-57_0002.JPG (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2011/7/22 17:11

4543 Posts

Your macaw is a hybrid -- half Blue and Gold and half Military or maybe even Buffon. How long have you had him?

I had a beautiful little Scarlet named Phoenix I raised from a chick and A Catalina (hybrid between a B&G and Scarlet) Named Sonny. These were just two of our pet birds. I really had many, many more. I had a bird room with hundreds of canaries and finches.... and managed an aviary with over a hundred breeding pairs of Sun Conures.... Talk about needing hearing protection!! I miss them sometimes.

Attach file:

jpg  Phoenix.jpg (140.65 KB)
342_4e29b5bf91c6b.jpg 1024X768 px

jpg  Sonny.jpg (170.47 KB)
342_4e29b5c95858c.jpg 1024X768 px

jpg  Phoenix&Sonny.jpg (203.65 KB)
342_4e29b5d3555ac.jpg 768X1024 px
Posted on: 2011/7/22 17:39

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2011/7/22 17:43

4543 Posts

Last night I pulled the Vette out of the garage and took it for a spin. I needed to go get some limes and some other neccesities from the local grocer so I could prepare my Tuna Steaks! Oh they were awesome by the way! Recipe below.

It was still about 95 to 98 degrees outside when I left and expected coolant temps to get pretty high, although they never approached anything I would remotely consider high. I took the extra long way to the grocery store since it's right across the street from my house, I went five miles out of my way and back again. By the time I got to the Grocery store My highest temp was 194 and the motor was running great. Still a little rich and idling higher than I like. On the return home I decided to take another route, this time about 4 miles out of my way. By now the engine was getting a bit heat soaked and by the time I was pulling up into the driveway it had peaked at 209 due to a lot of sitting and waiting at lights. By the time I got it into the garage it had already started to drop below 200 again as the fans began to do their job. Still odd though... on my drive out I still had issues getting OD (4th gear on the 4L60E) to engage but after sitting in the parking lot at the grocery store for 15 minutes it appeared to work fine on my drive back home. Really weird.

I almost forgot my Tuna Steak Recipe

1/4 cup olive oil
4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
the juice from 1 lime
the juice from 1 lemon
1 lb Tuna steak
6 pack of Heineken

Mix Olive Oil, Old Bay, Lime Juice and Lemon Juice together
Marinade Tuna for half hour or so, painting with marinade and turning occasionally while you drink a few beers.

After marinading throw them on a hot grill for a few minutes on each side to sear them and make the fancy grill lines. Drink a beer. Turn them over and do it again, making more fancy grill lines at a 90 degree angle to the others. Then cook them for about 10 minutes per inch of fish. Drink the remaining beers during the cooking & turning process!!

By the time you eat you should have a good buzz on!!
Posted on: 2011/7/22 17:56

Senior Guru
Northwest Indiana
346 Posts

Quote:

Poor little Red! He caught the rath of a territorial macaw. Man, that's rugged. He's tough.

I agree with Don; Kipling definitely looks like he's not pure B&G. Handsome bird.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 18:29

Senior Guru
Northwest Indiana
346 Posts

Wow Don! Those birds are beautiful.

I've always been in awe of big macaws and cockatoos. There is a local feed store/nursery that we go into all the time that also sells birds. A few years back, they had a blue and gold for sale that was maybe five or six years old. This bird was a complete teddy bear and he and I actually started to become bonded. The bird was there for well over a year and it got to the point where every time I would walk in the door, he would see me and start squawking and pacing like crazy. I'd walk over and this bird would leap into my arms, roll over on its back and wait to be petted. It was a big traumatic thing every time I went to leave too. I came very close to bringing that guy home with me on several occasions, but I always stopped myself because I just knew that I really don't have the facilities for a bird quite that large.

I was crushed the day I walked in and discovered that someone had bought him.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 18:45

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Your macaw is a hybrid -- half Blue and Gold and half Military or maybe even Buffon. How long have you had him?

I had a beautiful little Scarlet named Phoenix I raised from a chick and A Catalina (hybrid between a B&G and Scarlet) Named Sonny. These were just two of our pet birds. I really had many, many more. I had a bird room with hundreds of canaries and finches.... and managed an aviary with over a hundred breeding pairs of Sun Conures.... Talk about needing hearing protection!! I miss them sometimes.

Kipling's half Military, I got him in '95 when he was 1 year old.
He was born in a shop in Napa, Ca.

I got him from a lady who bought him then decided she really didn't have the time for him.
I paid less than half the retail for him and got the big cage for free.

Sun conures are way nicers than cherry heads.

The macaws are beautiful.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 19:19

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
Quote:

Poor little Red! He caught the rath of a territorial macaw. Man, that's rugged. He's tough.

I agree with Don; Kipling definitely looks like he's not pure B&G. Handsome bird.

Poor little Red brings it on himself, the idiot.

I like to leave the out when I'm upstairs but can't even take a leak without Red jumping on the macaw's cage. The little prick watches me until I walk into the kitchen then jumps.

4 years ago he got the lower half of his beak bitten off, a damn $125 vet visit for the vet to tell me "It might grow back." on a $99 bird.

Before the latest beak thing, I walked into the bedroom for 30 seconds and they were on the floor fighting, Red had a puncture wound in the chest, blood everywhere.

They like being out so I try to keep an eye on them.

The Macaw's favorite thing is to run downstairs when I'm not looking and attach the Coke or Beer twelve paks sitting there. Then I end up with a soaking wet, sticky bird.

And, the only way he'll take a bath without bitchin' is to get on my shoulders in the shower. Ain't no fun getting beat up by a 4 foot wingspan.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 19:28

TommyT-Bone Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Birds are great. Great pains in the ass. Mainly Harry Bird. He starts acting up from 7:30 to 8:30 PM with ear piercing screams and doesn't settle down till it's dark outside. He 's OK if you pay attention to him but walk away and ......

Posted on: 2011/7/22 20:58

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2011/7/22 20:59

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2011/7/22 21:02

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

There is one other method I've found useful in quieting a noisy bird.

Attach file:

jpg  burd guillatine.jpg (31.69 KB)
852_4e29e6b7890e7.jpg 800X533 px
Posted on: 2011/7/22 21:08

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Ya know, my birds don't scream very much. About the only time is when they see someone riding a horse or for particular large trucks outside (but only about 1/4 of the trucks that come by).

I can stop them just by staring at them and saying quit it. Go figure.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 21:42

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I just finished cleaning up the front suspension on the 92, spent 15 minutes on each side, one can of brake clean and some Simple Green.

Lookes ar the rear and said "Screw That" true dat.

Waiting on a call from the tire store to go pick up the wheels & new tires.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 21:45

Huskerland
14742 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
TGIF Gurus!

Here's to the weekend!

Ron

ENJOY! Lots of great car auctions on HD TV!!

....and Corvette racing on Speed Channel sometimes....
Posted on: 2011/7/22 22:30

Huskerland
14742 Posts

I enjoy looking and hearing the stories of your birds.....this is all we can get out here......nuts!
he will repeat everything you say though.....the farmers love him.....names Polly.........

Resized Image
Posted on: 2011/7/22 22:47

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
I enjoy looking and hearing the stories of your birds.....this is all we can get out here......nuts!
he will repeat everything you say though.....the farmers love him.....names Polly.........

Resized Image

Son of a bitch..............I got one of those.
Posted on: 2011/7/22 22:56

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

I don't know if anyone else clicked this link.....f'ing hilarious!

Matthew
Posted on: 2011/7/22 23:30

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Your macaw is a hybrid.... maybe even Buffon.

How appropriate, since Bill is a hybrid buffoon
Posted on: 2011/7/22 23:32

4543 Posts

Quote:

screamin_conure wrote:
This bird was a complete teddy bear and he and I actually started to become bonded. The bird was there for well over a year and it got to the point where every time I would walk in the door, he would see me and start squawking and pacing like crazy. I'd walk over and this bird would leap into my arms, roll over on its back and wait to be petted.

Here is a teddy bear!! This is a Moluccan Cockatoo: Kissing Mom and Eating Breakfast with Dad. (very old photo) He had his own bowl of Cheerios. You can see the other two Trouble Makers in the background. One day they both got our of those cages in the kitchen and they chewed the crap out the window sills; tore the window lock of the center bar of the sash, flew over to the counter top and dumped sugar and flour all over the kitchen. Anything they could mess with they could. When I got home from work they were both sitting on their perches on top of the cages like nothing had occurred. Funny animals. We really loved them but they became consuming.

Attach file:

jpg  kathie&Georgia.jpg (192.30 KB)
342_4e2a0f96d5084.jpg 1024X768 px

jpg  breakfast.jpg (247.56 KB)
342_4e2a0fda88ec6.jpg 1024X768 px
Posted on: 2011/7/23 0:08

Vetron87 Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

Quote:

95Vert wrote:
Good Morning. Drove the Vette to work today. Runs great, comfortable, fast. That power is amazing and its just a stock LT1. I just keep an eye on mileage as my gas sender hasn't been fixed yet.

We had an argument about him doing ROTC last night so he has some help paying for college and has a job when he gets out. As a 20 year veteran, that's important to me, never mind the service to the country. He doesn't get it...yet and we don't know if he'll be accepted anyway, but should try.

Ralf: My experience as a teacher over the years with my seniors has been that most, if not all are not ready to take on the challenge of college. MATURITY ISSUES On average 30-34% of our seniors go off to college, 80% do not make past the first year. Wasting mom's money. My students that have gone into the military first have a Master Chief or Drill Instructor kicking their ass to succeed. Student's going into ROTC are mixed, most drop out and end going into the military. I'm glad I served, never did use all my GI Bill for college up. I did my undergrad, masters plus 45 hours beyond and still have remaining monies.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 0:17

Vetron87 Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
Elite Guru
Granger, Indiana
1988 Posts

This heat in the 100's finally kicked my ass today. I love being outside so working in 95 plus degree temps with a heat index of 112 was not a big deal. I was servicing our back up generator today, changing oil, both plugs, gas filters yada, yada, walked into the a/c house at 71 degrees and went right to my knees. Damn should have known better!
It was like someone sucker punched me! Then my brain thinking I'm 17 instead of 62 thinks I should go back outside and and finish some odds and ends. Wow this really kicked my butt now. My wife thinks my bullet proof days should be modified a little. Taking the 87 to South Haven Mich to a restaurant called Clementines tonight, my wife likes the place, great service and fish.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 0:33

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Your macaw is a hybrid.... maybe even Buffon.

How appropriate, since Bill is a hybrid buffoon

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....damn, can't think of anything, I must need that burger & a beer you mentioned.

Just got back from the tire shop with my Hankooky nooky's

They're black, they're round, further evaluation pending on my ambition to put them back on the car.

Ron - I haven't cranked up the a/c (swamp cooler) in a month.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 1:04

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
[quote]

Here is a teddy bear!! This is a Moluccan Cockatoo: Kissing Mom and Eating Breakfast with Dad. (very old photo) He had his own bowl of Cheerios.

Yea Cheerios.

Kipling's favorite is shrimp steamed in that Old Bay stuff you mentioned. But some New York Strip will get him going too.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 1:49

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Amen, take it easy, Ron! This heat is deadly.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 1:49

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Posted on: 2011/7/23 3:05

teebee Re: Friday Chat 07.22.11
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12366 Posts

Evening guys....We got here in good time a couple extra stops with the in-laws. Once we got here, and everything unloaded I started installing the cabinets. Well, here it is 10pm and I got them in. Pictures have been taken, but I don't have the right cable to get them off the camera. Just a little touch-up paint is needed.
Dang, all you guys with birds (both present and past). Never had birds. Closest I ever came was shooting pheasants with my Remington 870.

Ron, be careful, Brad's right, this heat is a killer.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 3:51

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  Birdman of Alcatraz.jpg (42.73 KB)
852_4e2aad5c6444f.jpg 400X567 px

jpg  Birdman of Alcatraz Jr.jpg (247.56 KB)
852_4e2aad6fc1d0d.jpg 1024X768 px
Posted on: 2011/7/23 11:16

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22804 Posts

Posted on: 2011/7/23 12:11

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:

Yea, really.
Posted on: 2011/7/23 12:44

Senior Guru
Northwest Indiana
346 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

I don't know if anyone else clicked this link.....f'ing hilarious!

Matthew

I did. I wasn't sure what the heck it was at first, and hand to read it a second time. That is hysterical! Reads like some sort of obscure "Monty Python" script or something!
Posted on: 2011/7/23 13:51

4543 Posts

Ugly watch too!
Posted on: 2011/7/23 14:35

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.