Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
305 user(s) are online (214 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Seats
Both could be power, neither could be.

However, if they are, they should move fore/aft and up down with little more than an electric motor whine....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
(1) 2 »
 Register To Post

j3studio Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4247 Posts

... am I insane?

Lauren is generally ready to go (I hope) - I'd probably have all the bushings replaced first in the hope that that would help at least somewhat with the comfort.

Posted on: 2013/7/20 20:34

pianoguy Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

We've taken a couple of long trips in my '96 and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. The C4 is a great road car, and with the care you've given Lauren, I'll bet she's up to the challenge.
Posted on: 2013/7/20 21:05

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

I wouldn't hesitate to do it. When we had the 94 we drove it all over the place. and she had waaaaay more miles than Lauren.
Posted on: 2013/7/20 21:33

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Uhhhhh......are you nuts? Take Louie...comfort...tunes...good milage.....but anybody can do that....if you want adventure take Lauren....
Posted on: 2013/7/20 21:39

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

1Fast04Vert Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Take Lauren for a ride up the NE extension of the PA Turnpike, then imagine that ride quality for several days.
Take the trip, but take the C5 vert.
Posted on: 2013/7/20 23:20

teebee Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Really? I think no matter which one you take, you'll have a great time.
Posted on: 2013/7/21 2:47

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

I guess I am the devil's advocate. No matter how well you maintain an older car....at the end of the day it's 30 years old and old parts might not be up to a multi-thousand mile road trip. I'd take one of the newer ones.
Posted on: 2013/7/21 4:07

TommyT-Bone Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

If you like adventure, take the 85. I would have no problem jumping into my 90 and driving it great distances. Stuff happens. (That's where the adventure part comes in)
Posted on: 2013/7/21 22:31

TommyT-Bone Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:
... am I insane?

You're here aren't you?
Posted on: 2013/7/21 22:32

BillH Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I do it in my 92, wouldn't even take tools along.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 0:29

BillH Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I guess I am the devil's advocate. No matter how well you maintain an older car....at the end of the day it's 30 years old and old parts might not be up to a multi-thousand mile road trip. I'd take one of the newer ones.

Wussey

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c1-an ... cked-48-states-await.html
Posted on: 2013/7/22 0:30

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Hell, I've done it in a 63 (with sidepipes) and a 67 (with sidepipes).

An 85 would be easy-peasy.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 0:31

j3studio Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
4247 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote: Quote:
Matatk wrote: I guess I am the devil's advocate. No matter how well you maintain an older car....at the end of the day it's 30 years old and old parts might not be up to a multi-thousand mile road trip. I'd take one of the newer ones.
Wussey http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c1-an ... cked-48-states-await.html
I followed that guy's thread on the NCRS forums. He has one major advantage - he's retired ...

Posted on: 2013/7/22 2:56

pianoguy Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

I read an article about this a while back:

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17887
Posted on: 2013/7/22 3:07

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

bogus Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

This is my no vote...

why?

Has the 700R4 been gone through? If not, it's on it's last legs. The head gaskets? been done yet? if not, they should.

Fix those two things, and you should be ok.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 3:08

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:

Quote:

BillH wrote: Quote:
Matatk wrote: I guess I am the devil's advocate. No matter how well you maintain an older car....at the end of the day it's 30 years old and old parts might not be up to a multi-thousand mile road trip. I'd take one of the newer ones.
Wussey http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c1-an ... cked-48-states-await.html
I followed that guy's thread on the NCRS forums. He has one major advantage - he's retired ...

The only thing I see with there is that his trip is much longer than yours.

How many miles on the car?
Posted on: 2013/7/22 3:12

Matatk Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

If I recall correctly, the C2 owner did run in to some mechanical problems along the way and due to the camaraderie of some helpful corvette owners was able to get back on the road. I personally wouldn't take that chance, especially not knowing where you might break down. You might be at the mercy of bubba when it comes to repair work. It's hard enough finding a competent C4 mechanic near your own house let alone 1000 miles away. You can't guarantee there is a member local to where you are to help you out. I honestly think there is less to go wrong on a 66 vs an 85.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 3:47

bogus Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

well... figure this, Matthew, one of his stops will be to visit me...

It's once he leaves and before he arrives that causes me angst.

I would drive my 92 across... The thing is, there is a fragility to the 85. The harness just isn't there, and if it
starts to get funky... ick poo.

This is what I would do:

Replace all belts and hoses (heater hoses, too!), flush coolant, change oil, replace alternator with NEW GM unit. Power flush AT, consider a rebuild, seriously. Also consider the head gaskets.

depending on age:

replace all ujoints.
replace all wheel bearings.
Service brakes.
replace radiator
replace cooling fan motor(s)
recharge AC
flush ps fluid
replace all exterior bulbs
replace all 8 main injectors
new air filter
replace heater core
new water pump
complete tune-up (plugs/cap/wires/rotor)
new fuel pump
new fuel filter

Do all of this NOW. As in within the next 60 days. Then start driving the car daily. Use it, get it worn in, get everything lubed up. Get the car to the point where it is daily driveable. Daily driveable is a different standard than NCRS certified.

From there, I don't see much that can fail. If you drive it daily for 4-5 months prior to the trip, all of this work will have its fair shot at failing. I would then thing it would be ok to go.

For example, fresh service items (belts/hoses/fuilds/tuneup) will be fine for a while. The trans would need to be settled in, but that's about it.

If all the work is done right, you will be ok for 30k+ miles of happy motoring. I would then think the car will be ok to take on a trip like this. It's all about mitigating risk. You don't want to be handing your credit card over to Bubba somewhere in Alabama, ya know?

Posted on: 2013/7/22 4:32

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

This is what I would do:

Replace all belts and hoses (heater hoses, too!), flush coolant, change oil, replace alternator with NEW GM unit. Power flush AT, consider a rebuild, seriously. Also consider the head gaskets.

depending on age:

replace all ujoints.
replace all wheel bearings.
Service brakes.
replace radiator
replace cooling fan motor(s)
recharge AC
flush ps fluid
replace all exterior bulbs
replace all 8 main injectors
new air filter
replace heater core
new water pump
complete tune-up (plugs/cap/wires/rotor)
new fuel pump
new fuel filter

If that would be the requirement, I'd just take the newer car and drive the 85 local. This would also be why I fly and rent car.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 11:45

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

Jack (the referred to on CF), stopped here at my house on his way back home and spent the night. He's a great adventurist. Yea he had a couple issues, started off about the second day with u-joints IIRC. He was not deterred. Heck last summer he shipped the 66 to Europe and drove around there for 6 weeks. He did a few things to help alleviate the possibility of breakdowns and still had a few "bumps in the road". He flew back this year and was allowed to drive a C5 of one of his friends (from Holland) to LeMans, was able to be in the pit area of Corvette Racing. I really envy Jack.

He's part of the reason I wanted to venture out this summer in the Corvette. Like Andy said do some routine maintenance things and you're good to go. Not even sure if you'd have to worry about the trans or the head gaskets, Lauren doesn't have that many miles on her.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 12:52

Resized Image

biggrizzly Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

I think the trip would definitely fall into the "adventure" category. Hell, its usually an adventure driving my '94 100 miles round trip to work on a Friday morning. But I do think on the lines of Andy, that if you did some basic maintenance and took precautions prior to the trip the adventure could be a little less... well, Adventuresome!
Posted on: 2013/7/22 12:54

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

If that would be the requirement, I'd just take the newer car and drive the 85 local.

But, but the newer car has all kinds of electronic thingys that could break down.

Maybe you could hire a rollback tow truck to follow you..... ..........But, what if the rollback breaks down?
Posted on: 2013/7/22 12:55

j3studio Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
4247 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote: Has the 700R4 been gone through? If not, it's on it's last legs. The head gaskets? been done yet? if not, they should.

To quote the best local transmission folks, the transmission is in "amazing shape".

Head gaskets were replaced a couple of years ago.

Posted on: 2013/7/22 12:58

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

that's the rub, John... you can't predict when the 700R4 will fail. The failure point is the input shaft on the 3/4 gear cluster. If just gives up... no way to check for that...

Make the suggested repairs above, I think you will be a-ok for a cross country drive.

Also, once the hatch is packed with luggage and such, the interior cabin gets REAL quiet, fast. Also, if you can find a hard top, that will go a log way to quieting the interior, and, the AC won't have to work as hard to keep the car cool.

You may want to send the audio head unit out for reconditioning and get Dr Don to install an MP3 player jack.

If you take it, this is my suggested goodie bag:

* Serp belt
* serp belt tool
* duct tape
* 2 rolls, electrical tape
* assortment of fuses
* Battery jump box
* assorted hand tools
* fix-a-flat and a puncture repair kit
* 12v air compressor
* can of brake fluid
* 2 quarts of oil
* gallon of 50/50 coolant
* gallon of distilled water

One thing I want to do is put a trailer hitch receiver on my 92, then I can put on one of those cages for carrying things. On this cage, I would put, a couple of 5 gallon cans of gas, an extra battery, any extra fluids. Also, put it in a box so they won't get weather damaged or stolen, strapped to the basket.

I know this all sounds anal, but these are things that might be nice to have as you pass through TX, NV and AZ!! And will give your lovely wife piece of mind.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 15:03

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Change all of those parts and it's not an ncrs survivor anymore. And I'd still take the newer one. And Bill, the newer electronics can go bad, but the dealer can still work on those things. Dealerships don't even own tech 1s anymore.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 15:09

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

I'm now officially scared to drive my C4 anywhere.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 15:15

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Tech II and up have cards that work the Tech I tests... that's not an issue.

There may not be many C4 trained techs, but GM techs are still able to go into the service databases and get info to fix. They are not helpless.

Also, there are many independent Corvette shops all across the country able to easily fix these things, they are NOT impossible to service... they get funky with the more modern updates added.

Also, as for NCRS survivor status, that can be maintained, save many of the OEM parts, pickle them and keep them in good shape... a coating of Armor-All on the hoses... save the OEM battery, put it on a trickle charge... Who looks at ujoints or the guts of an automatic transmission? If they notice the MP3 jack, well, more power to them.

Posted on: 2013/7/22 16:06

1Fast04Vert Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

Just take a AAA card with free towing. By the time you pack it with all the 'emergency' stuff there won't be any room for clothes and such.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 17:21

Elite Guru
4247 Posts

I'm really liking this thread - thanks for all the advice.

For reference, this would not be a Route 66 trip - it would end in San Francisco and follow most (if not all) of the Lincoln Highway westbound. So - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California.

About 3,400 miles out, 2,900 back - a total of 6,300 miles. The furthest we've ever traveled in the 1985 is 2,700 miles back in 2008.

Posted on: 2013/7/22 17:36

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

the only area I would be worried about is the chunk of 50 in Nevada... the loneliest highway in the country...

pack a .357 and you will be fine...

If you have access to borrow a sat phone for that chunk, I would. I would do that with a new car. That's a long piece of road where people may not pass frequently. And cell service is spotty at best.

so you ain't coming down the coast this time? sniff.

oh, and exactly what time of year are you planning this run for?

I would also get new tires, if you haven't already.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 18:41

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

You could always trailer the 85 and take it off when you get to a destination. Still, it would be good to load up on supplies in case your car breaks down.
As far as installing a trailer hitch and cage to carry extra supplies [insert emoticon running around in circles and waving its arms.]

When I drive my 90 or 91 or the Porsches on a 540 mile round trip, I carry a 12 volt compressor, a travel tool box, brake fluid, a rag and my cell phone. I have AAA Premier. That's good for 3 tows a year. One tow of up to 200 miles. So far I've had zero break downs in any of the vehicles in the past 15+ years on the long distance trips. Different story around town though. I've flatbedded the Vettes more times than I care to count.
Posted on: 2013/7/22 19:40

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Here ya go:

Attach file:

jpg  trippin'.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2013/7/22 20:14

Elite Guru
4247 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote: Here ya go:

Looks like a cross-country NCRS road tour (he says with affection).

Posted on: 2013/7/22 21:00

Ultraman Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Huskerland
14738 Posts

Well we can keep you going if something breaks in Nebraska.....we got lots of bailing wire and duct tape...keeps the whole State running....

There is no guarentee on any vehicle going the distance without trouble....the odds are a lot better of course if you have a newer car to do the run in.....As I travel around I am amazed at the amount of cars I see on the highways and how few are on the side of the road...usually if they are on the side they are an older car like a.....mmmm...early C4 or something like that......
Posted on: 2013/7/22 22:37

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

1Fast04Vert wrote:
Just take a AAA card with free towing. By the time you pack it with all the 'emergency' stuff there won't be any room for clothes and such.

Yea, really.
Posted on: 2013/7/23 0:05

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:

I'm really liking this thread - thanks for all the advice.

For reference, this would not be a Route 66 trip - it would end in San Francisco and follow most (if not all) of the Lincoln Highway westbound. So - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California.

About 3,400 miles out, 2,900 back - a total of 6,300 miles. The furthest we've ever traveled in the 1985 is 2,700 miles back in 2008.

Skip 50 in Nevada, there zip, zilch, nada to see.

When you hit Wendover on 80, stay on 80, but there's still nothing to see, it's just safer.
There's a head-on collision on 50 just outside of Carson City every other day.
Posted on: 2013/7/23 0:09

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12364 Posts

I80 is a pretty good drive. We stopped at the Lincoln memorial on the highest point of the Lincoln Highway in Wyoming. A good stop. Just stay on I80, it's not a bad drive at all. There was some road construction in Utah IIRC.

I'm thinking like 1Fast, you load all that "required stuff" you won't have room for clothes.
Posted on: 2013/7/23 2:41

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

BillH wrote:

Tell everybody you know, the place to move to is Reno.

Si!
Oui!
Ya!
Yo!
Posted on: 2013/7/23 14:49

captmike13 Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

When you come through Indiana let me know. We're right in Ft Wayne. Also a nice side trip while here in the Fort is a trip to Auburn to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Msueum
Posted on: 2013/7/23 15:32

captmike13@yahoo.com

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

BillH wrote:

Tell everybody you know, the place to move to is Reno.

Si!
Oui!
Ya!
Yo!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

We have too many foreigners (mainly from Calif.) moving here as it is.

Come Here

Leave Your Money

And Go The F Home
Posted on: 2013/7/23 17:04

GRIS Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7645 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

If you take it, this is my suggested goodie bag:

* Serp belt
* serp belt tool
* duct tape
* 2 rolls, electrical tape
* assortment of fuses
* Battery jump box
* assorted hand tools
* fix-a-flat and a puncture repair kit
* 12v air compressor
* can of brake fluid
* 2 quarts of oil
* gallon of 50/50 coolant
* gallon of distilled water

One thing I want to do is put a trailer hitch receiver on my 92, then I can put on one of those cages for carrying things. On this cage, I would put, a couple of 5 gallon cans of gas, an extra battery, any extra fluids. Also, put it in a box so they won't get weather damaged or stolen, strapped to the basket.

YOU MAKE ME THINK OF AN OLD ARMY BUDDY I USED TO HUNT WITH. HE'D TAKE MORE STUFF ON A MORNING SQUIRREL HUNT THAN I'D TAKE ON A THREE DAY FIELD PROBLEM.

NOR WOULD I WORRY ABOUT BUBBA, IT IS A CHEVROLET, FOR GOD SAKES! I WOULD WORRY ABOUT FINDING NON-ALCOHOLIC GAS FOR AN '85 THOUGH.
Posted on: 2013/7/23 17:08

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

E10 is fine... Is E85 that common that E10 is hard to find in your area?
Posted on: 2013/7/23 21:12

Huskerland
14738 Posts

E10 is everywhere out here but you have to know where to look for E85. Mostly the Farmers Coops offer it at pumps you can control the blend. E20, E30, or E85 all your choice at the same pump.
Posted on: 2013/7/23 22:10

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

E10 won't effect most cars from 1970 or so on... there simply isn't enough alcohol in there to do damage... E20? Meh, wouldn't go there!!

Posted on: 2013/7/24 17:06

CentralCoaster Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Geez why not get a chase vehicle while you're at it like the baja 1000.

Drive the f'er daily and you'll find any weaknesses. Yours is better maintained than mine probably and I don't hesitate to drive it anywhere and I can't remember the last time I had a major issue.

Replacing bushings with poly will make it ride like shit unless you feel like shaving down the poly or aluminum for proper fitment.
Posted on: 2013/7/24 19:29

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
Geez why not get a chase vehicle while you're at it like the baja 1000.

Drive the f'er daily and you'll find any weaknesses. Yours is better maintained than mine probably and I don't hesitate to drive it anywhere and I can't remember the last time I had a major issue.

Replacing bushings with poly will make it ride like shit unless you feel like shaving down the poly or aluminum for proper fitment.

Posted on: 2013/7/24 19:31

Elite Guru
4247 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Thanks for the input, CC - am I better off replacing them with the "old-tech" rubber?
Posted on: 2013/7/24 19:34

captmike13 Re: Thinking Of Driving The 1985 Back And Forth Across The US Next Year ...
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

The best replacement would be the Banski system. If that is out of your price range then do the rubber.
Posted on: 2013/7/24 20:28

captmike13@yahoo.com

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

j3studio wrote:
Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

Thanks for the input, CC - am I better off replacing them with the "old-tech" rubber?

you can't get rubber bushes... the best you can do is order all new arms... and that gets pricey.

I am a 100% supporter for the Banski system. The money washes and the result is amazing.
Posted on: 2013/7/24 20:39

Huskerland
14738 Posts

Doubt that's going to happen to Lauren.....being all restored and all....which reminds me of a race that comes thru here every so often with old Model A's and other 20's and 30's cars and they are all driving them across the country in a big group.....course they probably do all have trailers hooked to their Newell Diesel Pushers....that are following them around.......The Great American Race I think it is.....
Posted on: 2013/7/24 21:46

(1) 2 »
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.