Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  SBC
This stands for Small Block Chevrolet. The engine debuted in 1955 and remained largely unchanged until 1986. The initials are still used today to d...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

captmike13 Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2166 Posts

Good morning gang.

More of the same from yesterday as far as weather goes.

Not alot going on otherwise.

Word of the Day Thursday, January 16, 2014

echt\ ekht \, adjective;

1. real; authentic; genuine.

Origin:

Echt entered English from the German word of the same spelling in the early 1900s.

Posted on: 2014/1/16 11:10

captmike13@yahoo.com
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Well it's my day off and I'm still up early. Hard to break that habit. This is sleeping in for me I guess.

I am supposed to go pick up some weight equipment today that I won on ebay. I got it cheap so I don't think the guy is too happy, I am waiting for him to stiff me on the deal. We'll see what happens.

Key fob for the car stopped working the other day. No rhyme or reason. Tried to replace the battery but no go. The remote led still lights up but doesn't unlock the car. Covered under warranty but I need to bring it in tomorrow morning for service. Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2014/1/16 12:40

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Quote:

captmike13 wrote:
Good morning gang.

More of the same from yesterday as far as weather goes.

Not alot going on otherwise.

Word of the Day Thursday, January 16, 2014

echt\ ekht \, adjective;

1. real; authentic; genuine.

Origin:

Echt entered English from the German word of the same spelling in the early 1900s.

Tommy was playing with his echt-a-sketch again and made this for his Elvis collection:

Resized Image
Posted on: 2014/1/16 12:42

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

What the heck is going on with these crazies lately?

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/16 ... sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D431082
Posted on: 2014/1/16 12:45

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Big Lorenzo, an Italian fella, is bragging to his friends about his sons: "I'ma so prouda my oldest son. He maka fifty thousand dollar evra year. Hesa Engineer!" "I even more prouda ma second son. He maka five hundred thousand dollar a year. Hesa Doctor!" "But, I'ma da proudest a ma youngest son. He maka Five million dollar a year. Hesa Sports Mechanic!" Paolo, his friend asks: "What's a Sports Mechanic?" Lorenzo replies: "Wella, he can fixa everytin. He fixa da horseraces, he fixa da boxin matcha......."
Posted on: 2014/1/16 12:51

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Posted on: 2014/1/16 12:59

pianoguy Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Wacky world out there, indeed. Since I'm a biohazard, I decided to work from home today. I may work the couch some, too.

Have a good day, all!
Posted on: 2014/1/16 13:13

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12372 Posts

Morning guys...Windier that heck today. We are under high wind advisory until 7pm. Temps are supposed to be moderate, in the mid 50's. Just another day at school. MSer's have a ball game tonight, so I'll be making the nearly 2 hour drive to watch him.

Got to go.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 13:21

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Tom, a friend sent me a link to this woodworking store in case you haven't seen it - they have all kinds of tools, etc.:

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/
Posted on: 2014/1/16 13:23

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Howdy! Wacky world out there, indeed.

Speaking of Wacky World.

My son is living in his car on the easement of our old house. The other day we filled up his gas tank and gave him a small bag of groceries since he's flat broke and hadn't eaten in three days. He burned through the gas in 4 days. We had hoped he would have sparingly used his gas in an effort to get a job. Nope, not happening. Yesterday we stopped by and told him his days on the easement are coming to a close as the house is sold and he can no longer stay there after the closing. He will be asked to leave by the local police and have to find a new place to sit and stare out the windshield. He refuses to get help, refused to seek social services, refused a place to sleep and a place to park his car and truck and he refuses to get a job. Yesterday he was broke with no food and no gas. He says we should show compassion. We tried to reason with him as we have for the last year. You can't help someone that refuses to be helped. He thinks we were wrong in selling the house without discussing it with him (ya, right). Anyway, we left him as we found him. Sue was crying when she came home. I'm just numb to it now. He is mentally ill in our eyes. I put him in the hospital for evaluation only for them to release him a day later. Yesterday, we left without giving him food, money or gas. The misery he created is of his own hand. It's his hand that has to get him out or reach out for help. (not financial) All his irrational thoughts, actions and deeds are having a direct impact on him as his house of cards collapses. His world gets smaller and smaller by the day. I hate to watch it but watch it we must. He wants back in the house. It ain't gonna happen. We would help him get back on his feet if he sought employment. Until he does his suffering will continue. He has his own vision. A vision won't put food on the table or a roof over your head. There are tried and true ways to provide for yourself. Desire does not make things happen. Action does. Ya, I'm old school and I'll die old school. He's already received way more than he deserved from us. He doesn't see it. All I know is he knows how to survive. We taught him how and demonstrated that in our own lives. Pick it up and run with it kid. We are not doing this to you. You are doing this to yourself.

Sorry about the rant but it is what it is.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:00

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12372 Posts

I've used Highland for a long time. They do have some things other places don't have.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:00

Resized Image

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
Howdy! Wacky world out there, indeed. Since I'm a biohazard, I decided to work from home today. I may work the couch some, too.

Have a good day, all!

I'm wearing a mask just for reading this.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:04

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

So sorry to hear, Tommy - it's mind-boggling
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:05

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

High 30's tonight. We'll have to get up in the middle of the night to flip on the irrigation pumps to keep the plants warm and keep them from getting frosted. It's brrrrr time in soFlo.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:10

Ultraman Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14752 Posts

Geez what great news to wake up to....remember the good old days when kids would go out to the school parking lot and have a fist fight? There was usually a lot of swinging and wrestling around until the teachers showed up to break it up. Now days they just pull out semi-automatic weapons and start blazing away.....

Key word in that one story may be...narcotics related...

Tom is sending that wind up here some gusts to 65 mph expected today....better batton down the hatches...

Have a safe day today Guru's.....don't go to a movie house or a food store or a school....stay in your homes with guns loaded wearing your battle gear....have fun though....
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:12

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

Have a safe day today Guru's.....don't go to a movie house or a food store or a school....stay in your homes with guns loaded wearing your battle gear....have fun though....

And a mask .... Don't forget the mask. And wash your hands frequently. Boost your immune system with supplements.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:15

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Speaking of Wacky World.

My son is living in his car on the easement of our old house. The other day we filled up his gas tank and gave him a small bag of groceries since he's flat broke and hadn't eaten in three days. He burned through the gas in 4 days. We had hoped he would have sparingly used his gas in an effort to get a job. Nope, not happening. Yesterday we stopped by and told him his days on the easement are coming to a close as the house is sold and he can no longer stay there after the closing. He will be asked to leave by the local police and have to find a new place to sit and stare out the windshield. He refuses to get help, refused to seek social services, refused a place to sleep and a place to park his car and truck and he refuses to get a job. Yesterday he was broke with no food and no gas. He says we should show compassion. We tried to reason with him as we have for the last year. You can't help someone that refuses to be helped. He thinks we were wrong in selling the house without discussing it with him (ya, right). Anyway, we left him as we found him. Sue was crying when she came home. I'm just numb to it now. He is mentally ill in our eyes. I put him in the hospital for evaluation only for them to release him a day later. Yesterday, we left without giving him food, money or gas. The misery he created is of his own hand. It's his hand that has to get him out or reach out for help. (not financial) All his irrational thoughts, actions and deeds are having a direct impact on him as his house of cards collapses. His world gets smaller and smaller by the day. I hate to watch it but watch it we must. He wants back in the house. It ain't gonna happen. We would help him get back on his feet if he sought employment. Until he does his suffering will continue. He has his own vision. A vision won't put food on the table or a roof over your head. There are tried and true ways to provide for yourself. Desire does not make things happen. Action does. Ya, I'm old school and I'll die old school. He's already received way more than he deserved from us. He doesn't see it. All I know is he knows how to survive. We taught him how and demonstrated that in our own lives. Pick it up and run with it kid. We are not doing this to you. You are doing this to yourself.

Damn......the thing is he's 35 not 18 like you said. What brought this on? Has he always been this way? What event happened that drove him to this, did he lose a job he loved, did a girl leave him that he loved? What is his vision anyway? I think I would be like you after awhile you just gotta say screw it.....so sorry for him and you guys.....
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:23

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

Ultraman wrote:

And a mask .... Don't forget the mask. And wash your hands frequently. Boost your immune system with supplements.

Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:26

BillH Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

You've done all you can Tommy.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:40

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Another beautiful day coming up, 58.

Winds may pick up but with both garage doors open, that helps blow the sanding dust out.

I was welding up the headlight bucket brackets yesterday when I noticed that my argon/c2 tank read empty. That could slow me down today.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 14:48

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
[quote]
Damn......the thing is he's 35 not 18 like you said. What brought this on? Has he always been this way? What event happened that drove him to this, did he lose a job he loved, did a girl leave him that he loved? What is his vision anyway? I think I would be like you after awhile you just gotta say screw it.....so sorry for him and you guys.....

I pose this as I am open to suggestions. Just as we have other issues that we sometimes reach out for, I reach out on this. Maybe someone can offer some insight to me I have overlooked. The police suggest that I have him admitted for evaluation again and again and again till something sticks. This hardly seems like a realistic approach. Social service agencies don't appear to be equipt to intervene until there is a serious threat of harm to themselves or others. There are other urban outdoorsman that survive year after year after year with less than what he has. He could sell his truck (which he refuses to do), sell stuff out of the storage unit we rented 2 months for him, (he stands to lose that on Feb 18th). Anything that you or I would do to survive is not embraced. The normal approach to survival in this case does not apply. I don't get it. His thinking is just that twisted. He reacts with emotion and desire as his guides. Poor choice when facing homelessness.

The job, he walked away from.

He's way to deep to maintain a relationship and he doesn't seek one. He thinks too much.

He has isolated and does not have an extensive friend/peer base.

Has he always been different? Ya in his own way but he's no dummy.

He spends way to much time planning and too little time doing.

Not that he had to be like me but he really is no way like me. The way I approach life situations is completely different. Again, he over evaluates. My interests never really grabbed him. He never cared for tools, cars, fishing and so on. We are in different worlds but we share the same family.

He'd probably be alright if he would just get back to work .... Everybody has told him the same thing over and over again .... Find a job .....

He's looking to do something that has meaning to him.

What does that tell you?
Posted on: 2014/1/16 15:03

GRIS Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7672 Posts

STICK TO YOUR GUNS TOMMY. I KNOW THIS IS INCREDIBLY HARD FOR YOU AND SUE, BUT IT'S THE BEST OF A SET OF BAD ALTERNATIVES.

FROM WHAT YOU WRITE, THE SON SOUNDS SCHIZOPHRENIC. AND IF HE WILL NOT SEEK TREATMENT OR MEDICATION HE WILL STAY THAT WAY. THE BEST HOPE WOULD BE THAT WHEN HE BOTTOMS OUT HE WILL BE SO MISERABLE THAT HE WOULD BE OPEN TO CHANGE.
MAY GOD HELP AND COMFORT YOU BOTH.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 15:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Maybe someone can offer some insight to me I have overlooked.

I don't think there's anything you missed, you've done a hell of a lot.

I think what Gris said is right.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 16:04

vetteblondie Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4657 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Speaking of Wacky World.

+1
very sorry to hear that you and your wife area having to be hurt in this
Posted on: 2014/1/16 16:31

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12372 Posts

X 3 Tommy. It's got to hurt, both you and him, but as you said, he's got to be willing to accept help. I've seen similar cases, and nothing will change until the one involved is willing to change. We pray for you daily.

Posted on: 2014/1/16 17:18

Resized Image

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12372 Posts

You could be describing my SIL, about the same age too. My daughter puts up with a lot and I'm not sure why. He tries at times to get interested in things, but has little background in anything, so he becomes disinterested in things pretty quickly. Tried woodworking, gave up. Tried messing with cars, screwed things up worse than they were, gave up. Has worked in many different jobs and was excelling, but it just didn't have the meaning, so he quits or stops going consistently and gets fired or blows it some other way and gets fired. He sits at home (while my daughter works 80+ hours a week) and thinks/tinkers with his toys. It's frustrating to understand. Recently he's gotten into thinking about why his younger brother died so young (27), well maybe he abused his body so much, it couldn't take it anymore....And I've told him just that, in those words, but he has to analyze every facet.

Basically because there are children involved, my grandsons are more like my sons and I hope that they see me as the father-figure and not their father.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to take the chat in a depressed mode...
Posted on: 2014/1/16 17:30

Resized Image

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Geez Tbee that guy needs to see a counselor and will probably need some Anti-D's to get him snapped out of it. Somewhere along the way he has lost his purpose and his hope for the future and he will need some help getting those back. That is entirely my opinion but I have been around that before and I know what it takes to get out of that rut. Is he drinking more than he should...

This is a wacky world we live in but it always has been wacky....we just hear about it more with this plugged in generation we are living with. Everyone is trying to sell airtime and good news doesn't sell but bad news does so we get a steady stream of it and that can take the wind out of anyone's sails......

Maybe some marriage counseling would be good for the both of them......someone has to be able to supply that over in the City.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 17:50

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
You could be describing my SIL, about the same age too. My daughter puts up with a lot and I'm not sure why. He tries at times to get interested in things, but has little background in anything, so he becomes disinterested in things pretty quickly. Tried woodworking, gave up. Tried messing with cars, screwed things up worse than they were, gave up. Has worked in many different jobs and was excelling, but it just didn't have the meaning, so he quits or stops going consistently and gets fired or blows it some other way and gets fired. He sits at home (while my daughter works 80+ hours a week) and thinks/tinkers with his toys. It's frustrating to understand. Recently he's gotten into thinking about why his younger brother died so young (27), well maybe he abused his body so much, it couldn't take it anymore....And I've told him just that, in those words, but he has to analyze every facet.

Basically because there are children involved, my grandsons are more like my sons and I hope that they see me as the father-figure and not their father.

Sorry guys, I don't mean to take the chat in a depressed mode...

Hey tee. Sharing is caring. We'd all like to believe that life's a box of chocolates but sometimes we have major concerns and issues we must face. I'd love to live in Utopia but there's always a little something that seems to get in the way. Sometimes it's a big something. I do the best I can with what I've got. Love hurts ....
Posted on: 2014/1/16 17:52

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Which reminds me in these troubled times with more emotional problems showing up in out population all the time the funding for these problems and other mental health facilities is at an all time low......WTF is up with that?
Posted on: 2014/1/16 17:54

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Posted on: 2014/1/16 18:01

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

I'm not trying to be a downer and try not to let yourself get that way. We can only do so much to help others. Some people get in trouble themselves enabling others. I'm trying to walk the line. We're not always happy, happy, joy, joy, people. We all share our triumphs and defeats. Life comes with both. I'm a sarcastic optimist. I always hope for the best. I can't orchestrate my life exactly the way I want, though I try. Both Sue and I work hard for we achieve. We are givers but wary of the takers.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 18:09

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Posted on: 2014/1/16 18:15

Lakin, Kansas 67860
12372 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

I'm not trying to be a downer and try not to let yourself get that way. We can only do so much to help others. Some people get in trouble themselves enabling others. I'm trying to walk the line. We're not always happy, happy, joy, joy, people. We all share our triumphs and defeats. Life comes with both. I'm a sarcastic optimist. I always hope for the best. I can't orchestrate my life exactly the way I want, though I try. Both Sue and I work hard for we achieve. We are givers but wary of the takers.

Again, Tommy you could be describing Rosie and me. Rosie just isn't quite as tough as Sue though.

Yea, Marcus, he does tend to sit at home and drink a bit, which doesn't help matters much, seems to bring himself down further. He's been to treatment once. His father and mother both have been, both, more than once and his (deceased) brother once or twice. So the problem is all in the family.

Daughter is still paying for the last trip through treatment, no insurance.....Not sure what they will do this year, not sure if they have checked on Obamacare. Kids are covered through the state.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 19:37

Resized Image

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Sounds like he needs his ass kicked Tom....they do need to get some help soon or the marriage will be in real trouble. We have tried to tell our kids not to take on a project when selecting spouses....like my wife did....

I was no great shakes but I knew I could and should do better and so I kicked my own ass found some things I could believe in and work towards and it turned out ok....I better ask Uwoman but I know she would say we have done ok.

The key is what will motivate.....what will get them up and moving and looking forward to the future.....everyone needs that but some more than others.....first they have to be not depressed and after that things start to look better.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 20:15

Huskerland
14752 Posts

The way I am wired Tom I would have to confront him and say hey Bud this isn't working, what do you need to get on track. That is my daughter who is killing herself trying to make ends meet so you gotta get off your ass and get moving.......or something like that.

Then I would tell him if something didn't change soon my wife will be over and it would get real ugly at that point.

I know these kids gotta lead their own lives but if I can be the motivation they need then so be it. I have always found fear to be a great instrument of motivation in my life.......
Posted on: 2014/1/16 20:23

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

An ass kicking around here will get the ass kicker a trip to the county lock up real quick. Something along the lines of How can we help you get on the right track? It should be obvious to you that you are not helping yourself, your wife or your family by continuing on the path your on right now.

Wait a minute. That's almost the same $#!+ I said to my son. That didn't go anywhere.

I have a close friend that has two daughters that live in the Carolinas. Both of them have abusive husbands that have done some serious smack downs, even fracturing bones.. The girls keep returning to the no good pieces of $#!+. They love them. It isn't easy being a parent. Though it would be tempting to say something like "You touch my daughter one more time like that and it will be the last. And I ain't f@(%ing kidding. Don't make me drive up there. Just make sure you kill them breaking Federal law. Nobody wants to do time in the state system.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 20:44

Huskerland
14752 Posts

I may have been using that term in a general sense not so much physical violence......but they start hitting and they will get hit back by me or however I need to hire.....men don't hit women......they can hit on women but that is it...
Posted on: 2014/1/16 21:11

Huskerland
14752 Posts

http://www.theonion.com/articles/shir ... ans-am-in-white-house-dri,2718/

oops if you want to read it type in Joe Biden washes his trans am in the search area and it will bring it up....sorry
Posted on: 2014/1/16 21:24

Huskerland
14752 Posts

my turn my turn......yehaaaaaa

Resized Image
Posted on: 2014/1/16 21:54

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

There's a day-brightener - LOL!
Posted on: 2014/1/16 22:23

vetteblondie Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4657 Posts

strange... I keep seeing a ghost or something and hear something pilfering around in here... ahhh.. there it be - one of the coworkers has brought a little people up here to work with him and it's made it over here to my side of the office suite... kinda creepy when you think you're alone.....he looks to be about 3....
Posted on: 2014/1/16 23:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

KPotter Re: Thurs 16 Jan 2014
Elite Guru
Cuyahoga Falls OH
1072 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
strange... I keep seeing a ghost or something and hear something pilfering around in here... ahhh.. there it be - one of the coworkers has brought a little people up here to work with him and it's made it over here to my side of the office suite... kinda creepy when you think you're alone.....he looks to be about 3....

Oh No ! Tell me "Bring Your Kid to Work Day" isn't coming. I used to hate that day. My old boss would bring he spoiled rotten son in to work, put him in her cubicle, and set him up to IM me. If I would try ignoring him I would get something like "Hey, Quit ignoring me!" It was horrible.

Boss's kid, bite tongue, deal with it. Ugh.
Posted on: 2014/1/16 23:28

Huskerland
14752 Posts

Hahahaa.....I remember take your daughter to work day....which meant riding in the truck while we delivered fetilizer to some farm. They liked it, Mom always packed a nice lunch for us.....it was a day with Dad out in a big truck....sometimes there were farm animals to try and pet......oh yeah....
Posted on: 2014/1/16 23:34

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

A light bulb went out in our freezer. You'd think they'd last more than 30 years.
Posted on: 2014/1/17 1:54

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33766 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:
A light bulb went out in our freezer. You'd think they'd last more than 30 years.

How often do you have to put in an ice block?
Posted on: 2014/1/17 13:38

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Quote:

pianoguy wrote:

Tommy's light bulb has been out at least that long.
Posted on: 2014/1/18 12:44

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.