Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
278 user(s) are online (236 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Callaway
A builder of special edition Corvettes.

Very valuable, some exceed 6-figures.

Most notable is the B2K, 1987-1991....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

C4DERF prayer request
Senior Guru
Home of the Masters; well Grovetown is close
332 Posts

I am asking for prayer request for my daughter. This is a little long and I appologize. She was involved in a serious vehicular accident Saturday night (25 Oct). She and her roommate were passangers in their friends Jeep travelling back from a Corn Maize near Chattanooga. They were rearended by a vehicle travelling at high rate of speed around midnight at mile marker 315 on south I-75. All 3 girls have broken right arms. The driver suffered all her ribs on the right side being broken. Our daughter nad her roommate were ejected from the Jeep. Her roommate suffered 2 broken vertabrae, 1 in the thorax region and the other in the lower back. Both girls have been discharged to go home for recovery. Our daughter suffered head traume (brain), injury to her right eye, and massive degloving of her muscle and tissue from the area around her ribs, breast and upper arm region. She was non-responsive at the accident sight and still is non-responsive today. She had minimal brain swelling ++++ and still has a very small amount of bleeding in her brain. Her color is almost back to normal, she moves her legs sporadicly along with her left arm. Surgeons reset her right arm with a rod in her upper arm, and plates in her forarm bones. When they set the bones in her arm they found massive amount of infection, decay and dead muscle/tissue. They worked on her for 9 1/2 hours to do all the work. The surgeons left the surgery sight open with a suction device to remove the blood build-up and to allow them to go back in and check for new decay/infection.

Tomorrow the surgery team are going to go back and check her injuries and determine if they need to close the sight or leave it open longer.

Our daughter has come a long way in 9 days. We are praying for the day she becomes responsive and cognisent to her surroundings.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:27

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

bobges Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
Bushkill PA
254 Posts

My prayers are with you and your family,keeping faith and hope will get you through this. God Bless
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:39

bogus Re: prayer request
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

oh, man. Fred... that is so sad.

I wish her God Speed for a quick and total recovery. I hope the caught the rat bastard that did this.
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:42

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

pianoguy Re: prayer request
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Man, that is an awful ordeal! Prayers and mojo for a speedy recovery!
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:48

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: prayer request
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Prayers sent. So sorry to hear this.
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:52

1Fast04Vert Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
The hills of N. Georgia
2424 Posts

As you know prayers and wishes sent already on the scenicvettes site. The progress sounds good so far, hope Nichole continues to improve rapidly.

I understand they did catch the idiot that rearended them.
Posted on: 2008/11/3 23:59

jsup Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
1778 Posts

This is terrible, I'm so sorry.

About a month ago someone I know got broadsided by a garbage truck. She we in real rough shape, spending a month in the hospital. She had to be put in an induced coma for two weeks.

It was touch and go, but she's home today, almost 100% back. It's amazing what can happen with modern medicine...I hope you find some encouragement in her recovery.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 0:06

red_johnny Re: prayer request
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

Man, I can not tell you how much we will be praying for your family. You have our prayers!
Posted on: 2008/11/4 0:09

happydad Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
northern Ill
151 Posts

Gods Speed :angel7:
Posted on: 2008/11/4 0:26
86 Coupe,350 bored .040 over,Eagle Internals,Scorp RR.Crane Cam,Hedman Hedders,Holley Mani,TCI Trans,3:73 Rear, Demon Carb ,Hole in the hood Scooped and Lots of leaks(Horsepower) I forget :thumbleft:

vetteblondie Re: prayer request
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4655 Posts

I'm very sorry to hear and am at al loss for words. Many prayers for you and your family and her friends' family and friends as well.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 0:33

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

BrianCunningham Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

Posted on: 2008/11/4 0:39

CSS996 Re: prayer request
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Your daughter is in my prayers tonight.

So sorry...
Posted on: 2008/11/4 1:03

captmike13 Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2166 Posts

our prayers are with your family.

Mike and Ellen.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 2:07

captmike13@yahoo.com

joeld Re: prayer request
Guru
Lawrenceville Ga
718 Posts

That is a terrible ordeal for a young girl to have! My prayers are for her and your family. I do hope all goes well.

Joel
Posted on: 2008/11/4 2:17

biggrizzly Re: prayer request
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

I just saw this post and I am so sorry for your daughter and here friends. I'm not really the praying kind of guy but I know that there is something out there that helps us get through the day, sometimes better than at others.

I hope she and all her friends will have a speedy recovery. I'll be thinking of them as I drift off to sleep in a few minutes, thinking that they will be all ok again soon.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 3:36

C4DERF Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
332 Posts

Thank you everyone for your prayers and hopes. This is very up lifting to read and get a true sense of the camaraderie from people who share a common joy.

As for the other driver, here is what the GSP (Georgia State Police) say: Young white male, 21, way over the legal limit for DUI. It is estimated he was doing over 100 mph when he hit the Jeep. The impact caused the Jeep to go airborn for a distance close to 80+ feet. The Jeep spun (flipped) a couple of times ejecting our daughter and her roommate from the Jeep. The Jeep then struck a tree about 15 feet high, then slide down the trunk (aka Jurasic Park scene w/T-Rex) landing vertical nose down against the tree. The driver was still strapped in with the air bag deployed. Our daughter was in the front passanger seat with the seatbelt on. When she was ejected the trajectory of her ejection caused her to slide through the seat belt which was still buckled when the GSP officer checked the scene. The driver of the other vehicle and his passanger had NO injuries. They had been out bar-hopping (they admitted this to the officer). So far there are 6 different charges listed against the driver of the other vehicle.

When things settle down with our daughters condition and we can possibly move her to the Augusta area I need to find a good injury lawyer to handle her case.

I'll post updates every other day or so. Again thank you everyone for your prayers. The Lord has a purpose for our daughter in this world or she would have been taken at the time of the accident.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/4 3:38

[IMG]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s150/c4derf/CasualCorvettes-SonicAug07011.jpg[/IMG]

flyboy Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

I have two daughters ages 28 and 23. I hope your daughter is getting the very best care and makes a full recovery. I also hope the perpetrator has insurance.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 3:57

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

flyboy wrote:
I have two daughters ages 28 and 23. I hope your daughter is getting the very best care and makes a full recovery. I also hope the perpetrator has insurance.

He does; State Farm for now anyway!
Posted on: 2008/11/4 4:00

JrRifleCoach Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
1524 Posts

Our prayers are with you and yours
Posted on: 2008/11/4 4:10

crash Re: prayer request
Guru
WRIGHT CITY MO 63390
977 Posts

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS ROSIE AND I WILL SAY MANY PRAYERS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR FAMILY IHAVE A SENSE OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH FRED AND I AM FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU
GOD SPEED FOR YOUR DAUGHTER FRED
RICH AND ROSIE
Posted on: 2008/11/4 4:16

Calm Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and especially your daughter. Hard to understand why stuff happens the way it does. Suppose God knows. It's wonderful that she has a loving family beside her.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 4:27

Matatk Re: prayer request
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Very sorry to hear about this and best wishes for your family!

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/11/4 12:57

BillH Re: prayer request
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Good things will happen, please let us know when they do.
Posted on: 2008/11/4 14:09

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Today our daughter went back to OR for more surgery. The surgeory team is going to install the resperator tube in her thraot via a tracia incision, then they are going to instal a mesh filter in her artieries (veins?) coming from her lower extremities to block blood clots. Then the major portion of the surgery is to clean out more of the infection in her right shoulder and cheast region. She returned to her room in the trauma ICU around 1230 and we had our visit at 4:30 pm for about 45 minutes. She is waking up slowly, she can still open her eyes and track us as we move and talk to her (not sure if she can focus very well). She is moving her feet and atempting to move her left hand. Things are looking better and better for her recovery. Monday the are going back to OR to check the infection again in the right shoulder area.

Once again I thank everyone for their prayer support as it is working. I'll post another update in a couple days.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/8 0:05

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Great to hear she is making progress, Fred!
Posted on: 2008/11/8 0:31

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

CentralCoaster Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Do the doctors have expectations on her recovery at this point, or is it still at the wait-and-see stage?
Posted on: 2008/11/8 0:40

Schrade Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:
Today our daughter went back to OR for more surgery. The surgeory team is going to install the resperator tube in her thraot via a tracia incision, then they are going to instal a mesh filter in her artieries (veins?) coming from her lower extremities to block blood clots. Then the major portion of the surgery is to clean out more of the infection in her right shoulder and cheast region. She returned to her room in the trauma ICU around 1230 and we had our visit at 4:30 pm for about 45 minutes. She is waking up slowly, she can still open her eyes and track us as we move and talk to her (not sure if she can focus very well). She is moving her feet and atempting to move her left hand. Things are looking better and better for her recovery. Monday the are going back to OR to check the infection again in the right shoulder area.

Once again I thank everyone for their prayer support as it is working. I'll post another update in a couple days.

Fred

Why are they doing a tracheotomy?

Have they done an EEG, CT, or fMRI for brain trauma? What is shown?

Is the chest infection intra-peritoneal? Or is it only intra-muscular, dermal / cutaneous?

How is the eye?
Posted on: 2008/11/8 0:59

Resized Image

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
Do the doctors have expectations on her recovery at this point, or is it still at the wait-and-see stage?

The doctors do expect her to recover. She will have limited range of movement with her right arm due to the muscle removal in her bicep area. She will lose some range of motion with her right hand. The nerve that controls the hitch-hiking and side to side swishing movement was destoryed. The doctors believe that down the road she can have surgery to attach the temdons that control the above motions to the good nerve and she could relearn those motions.

When the doctors allow her to be moved to a regular type ward we can have her transfered to a hospital closer to our home near Augusta, GA.

After her return to OR on Monday I'll post more updates. Her progress todate has been improving a little each day.

Thanks again to everyone for their prayersw and support.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/9 12:46

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

Blade_1 wrote:
Quote:

C4DERF wrote:

Fred

Why are they doing a tracheotomy?

Have they done an EEG, CT, or fMRI for brain trauma? What is shown?

Is the chest infection intra-peritoneal? Or is it only intra-muscular, dermal / cutaneous?

How is the eye?

They did the tracheaotomy to relocate the respirator tue as she has had the tubes down her throat for 13 days and the doctors want to allow her throat and mouth area to be unblocked as to discourage any further infection du to the chaffing of the thraot and mouth when our daughter tries to cough up the residue fromher stomach and lungs.She has had 4 CT scan seasions since being admitted and several x-ray visits. All the reports are negative at this point. Not sure if I fully understand your 3rd question but this is what I know: When her muscles and flesh tissue were degloved by the accident, the first responders did not know of this internal inhuries as their primary concern was for her nead traume. They isolated her right arm in bandages and secured it to her chest. When she arrived at the Trauma center in Chattanooga their concern was to stabalize her vitals (heart and lungs) and her brain functions. After 4 days her brain functions were stabalized enough to allow her to under go surgery on her broken right arm. It was at this point that the degloving effect was discovered. The surgery team spent more than 7 hours working on her shoulder, rib and upper arm reagion to remove the decaying flesh/muscle as possible. This is still their major concern todate as this is the purpose of the surgery on Monday.

Now for her right eye. The swelling is almost gone, she has a suture line from the tear duct and upper eye lid line. She can open her eyes, follow us when we wlk around her bed, and appears to focus on us with both eyes moving in unison.

We thank you and everyone else for the outpouring of support we have received for our daughter's recovery.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/9 13:00

happydad Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
northern Ill
151 Posts

GOD THAT MUST BE HARD ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.....My family will pray for a speedy recovery
Posted on: 2008/11/9 14:18
86 Coupe,350 bored .040 over,Eagle Internals,Scorp RR.Crane Cam,Hedman Hedders,Holley Mani,TCI Trans,3:73 Rear, Demon Carb ,Hole in the hood Scooped and Lots of leaks(Horsepower) I forget :thumbleft:

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Quote:

C4DERF wrote:

They did the tracheaotomy to relocate the respirator tue as she has had the tubes down her throat for 13 days and the doctors want to allow her throat and mouth area to be unblocked as to discourage any further infection du to the chaffing of the thraot and mouth when our daughter tries to cough up the residue fromher stomach and lungs.She has had 4 CT scan seasions since being admitted and several x-ray visits. All the reports are negative at this point. Not sure if I fully understand your 3rd question but this is what I know: When her muscles and flesh tissue were degloved by the accident, the first responders did not know of this internal inhuries as their primary concern was for her nead traume. They isolated her right arm in bandages and secured it to her chest. When she arrived at the Trauma center in Chattanooga their concern was to stabalize her vitals (heart and lungs) and her brain functions. After 4 days her brain functions were stabalized enough to allow her to under go surgery on her broken right arm. It was at this point that the degloving effect was discovered. The surgery team spent more than 7 hours working on her shoulder, rib and upper arm reagion to remove the decaying flesh/muscle as possible. This is still their major concern todate as this is the purpose of the surgery on Monday.

Now for her right eye. The swelling is almost gone, she has a suture line from the tear duct and upper eye lid line. She can open her eyes, follow us when we wlk around her bed, and appears to focus on us with both eyes moving in unison.

We thank you and everyone else for the outpouring of support we have received for our daughter's recovery.

Fred

Everything sounds okay or better - the eye orb isn't ruptured, and eyes are synchronous. Good.

Intra-peritoneal infection is inside the abdominal cavity. More difficult to control. Sounds like it is not inside the cavity.

No brain/cortical or CNS injury.

Sounds like there is SOME good news...
Posted on: 2008/11/9 14:45

Resized Image

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Wow. This just has to be so stressful.

I am so glad she is improving. She sounds like a real fighter! I am sure she will get there.

:angel7: :angel7:
Posted on: 2008/11/9 19:36

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Thanks folks!!! Yes this will be along uphill battle for her but she is a fighter! As stated before, we want her to be stabilized and the infection cleared-up so she can be transfered to Augusta which is much closer to home. We would be tickled pink if she could be transfered by Thanksgiving Day but whenever it happens we will elated to bring her home. Thank yo all for your prayers and support. We can feel the impact when we are in the trauma ICU room with our daughter.

Fred
Posted on: 2008/11/10 3:29

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Fantastic! Keep giving us good news - because I am sure that's all it will be!
Posted on: 2008/11/10 3:32

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Fred -

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things are looking better.

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/11/10 12:32

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Folks i am appologizing for not giving an update for the past few days but I have been bouncing from Cattanooga to Marietta and Grovetown for the past 4 days. But here is an update current to last nights visit to the Trauma ICU:

Nichole’s Update 16 Nov 08

Now I can give you a snap shot of how Nichole's weekend went. Nichole did pretty good Saturday and Sunday, opening her eyes wide and watching us while she moved her head left and right to get a better look at us. She can even nod! I know she recognizes us as I would ask her if she knew me, and if she knew her mom, and she would nod yes and look at each of us, me standing on her right and her mom standing on her left holding Nichole’s hand in hers. Nichole can squeeze your hand very firmly with her left hand. She can raise her left arm off the mattress and give a great thumbs-up sign! She is moving both feet and she will wiggle her toes on each foot when asked. She has been trying to turn on her side (mostly the left, but occasionally the right) as if to get into a more comfortable position. She listened to some gospel music and you can see the emotion in her face. She can smile a big beautiful smile and she can show sorrow and tears, which causes her dad’s tear ducts to over flow! She is definitely well on the way to recovering. Her shoulder wound is getting better. The surgeon is taking her to OR tomorrow to suture up a portion of the open wound on her right breast and rib cage side. He also is going to re-install a negative pressure pump in the shoulder area to speed up the healing process. She has a visit each day with the therapy folks and the effects of these visits are visible each day.

We tried to explain to her why she is in the strange surroundings of the Trauma ICU. You can see she is confused and of course there is some fear of the unknown. When we ask, she does not recall anything of the accident, which is a good thing for now. We call her roommate so Nichole can listen to her talking. Our daughter is coming back with a vengeance! She has always been a fighter and she does not know how to quit. She will still have a tremendous amount of therapy and rehab but she is going to conquer this. All of this is attributed to the prayers and loving support everyone has laid out on the table for her and us. Again “Thank You” just does not measure up to the love we have received.

We know Nichole is not out of the woods yet, but this sure has been a most happy and memorable couple of days in our lives! Thank you all for helping to make this happen.

Here is a little treat, this is a song, one of many, that Nichole did on the MySpace karaoke page. She has done quite a few but the renderings from MySpace do not showcase the full range and power of her voice. That has to be done live! Singing has always been her way of expressing her faith in God. Please enjoy this little sample of one of the many voices of the Lord's angles! Thanks Suzi for getting me the links! We widh you a speedy recovery and a very successful drs visit tomorrow.

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSon....24750&uid=false

love,
Fred & Marie
Posted on: 2008/11/17 13:17

Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

That's wonderful news, Fred - you have a very brave and strong girl!! Continued prayers and mojo for her recovery.
Posted on: 2008/11/17 13:29

Notorious Re: prayer request
Elite Guru
Downbound train, NC
2184 Posts

It's great to hear of her progress. I hope you're able to get her close to home very soon. May God continue to bless you all.
Posted on: 2008/11/17 14:14

xccter Re: prayer request
Senior Guru
Downtown Annapolis, MD
461 Posts

Best wishes to you and your family. Hang in there!
Posted on: 2008/11/17 14:26
NCRS #48337

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Fred, I don't think you have to apologize for not posting on the board!!!!

Glad that she is progressing well. Stay strong and drop in on us when you get a chance to update!

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/11/17 15:00

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

That's just amazing! She is a real fighter!!!!

Keep up the good news! Again, I am sure it will continue to be GREAT news!!!!

Oh, the link is bad... I tried to play it and it didn't work.
Posted on: 2008/11/17 15:24

Elite Guru
eastern NC / e-i-e-i-o
1909 Posts

Sounding better!

Keep her spirits up. That is tantamount for healing... Whatever it takes - humor, optimism, ANYthing to keep the psyche up. The power of a positive attitude and the mind is greater than we, and the doctors know of!
Posted on: 2008/11/17 16:06

Resized Image

Senior Guru
332 Posts

[quote]
bogus wrote:
That's just amazing! She is a real fighter!!!!

Keep up the good news! Again, I am sure it will continue to be GREAT news!!!!

Oh, the link is bad... I tried to play it and it didn't work.
[/]

Try this one, sure hope it works!

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/show ... 13454&sid=24750&uid=false
Posted on: 2008/11/17 19:18

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

man! She has some pipes!!!

she'll be back to sing'n in no time flat!
Posted on: 2008/11/18 6:19

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Hello fellow GURUs. I have a little update info, but there is a ketch! You need to go to this web site I made for Nichole to read the updates: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholegreen
And if you drop by please feel free to post something in her guestbook and I know she will be very happy to respond when she is able to do so. Hopefully in just a few weeks or so

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and loving support.

Fred & Marie
Posted on: 2008/11/19 23:10

crash Re: prayer request
Guru
WRIGHT CITY MO 63390
977 Posts

hello fred
we are happy to hear the progress nichole is making rose and i will be praying for nichole
i know the the power of the lord as to what rose has been through and the progress she has made
the good lords hand is on her and she will heal just fine he takes good care of his sheep especially the injured ones
gods speed to nichole for a full recoery
rich aka crash
Posted on: 2008/11/20 3:03

Senior Guru
332 Posts

Quote:

crash wrote:
hello fred
we are happy to hear the progress nichole is making rose and i will be praying for nichole
i know the the power of the lord as to what rose has been through and the progress she has made
the good lords hand is on her and she will heal just fine he takes good care of his sheep especially the injured ones
gods speed to nichole for a full recoery
rich aka crash

crash,

Thank you for your prayers and support. We would like to extend our prayers and support for you and Rose. Yes the Lord does watch over his flock. And he will be with all of us through these difficult times. If you haven't had a chance, check out the web site for Nichole: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholegreen

Prayers and best wishes for all,
Fred & Marie
Posted on: 2008/11/20 4:12

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22805 Posts

Hey Fred, I checked out Nichole's page - she is a great singer! I clicked the link to her myspace page. I wish I had some talent like that. I can drink beer and watch tv pretty well, but that's about it.

Keep us posted on her progress, hopefully she gets back to singing quick, sounds like she really has a passion for it.

Matthew
Posted on: 2008/11/20 23:50

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.